A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Can someone tell me how to get the ADT info to show up on the typing screen. I deleted it somehow. - PAMT

Posted: Mar 16, 2015

nm

ADT info: In a report: Tools, Options, View - mmmt

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

Similar Messages:

Short Cut For ADT In Typing Screen
Sep 07, 2010

What is the short cut to bring the ADT info into the typign screen.  I seem to have deleted it somehow and forget the short cut to get it back again or the function to use. ...

U Show Me Yours I'll Show U Mine
Mar 11, 2011

Okay, I'm new so I am not making much yet. Can we all just make a post saying how many hours we work, what we gross, how long you've been transcribing, and whether it is vr or st? Don't name your company.  This way we can guage what we can expect to be making down the line. I've been transcribing for 2 months. This week  I worked 37 hours and grossed $259.00 and it was 90% VR. ...

U-tox Screen Or Utox Screen?
Feb 02, 2011

which urinary toxicology abreviation is used? ...

Deleted.
Sep 30, 2010

Deleted. ...

How I Got Out - DELETED
Jul 08, 2012

Sorry kids, but a couple of bad apples have spoiled it for everyone. ...

Deleted
Dec 12, 2014

deleted ...

Posts Deleted.
Jan 19, 2011

I do not post that often; but lately I have noticed that anything I post disappears. What is happening. Could I be banned? ...

Two Posts Now Deleted
May 24, 2012

Whatever company you work for, aside from this board, you need to let everyone know what is going on in this industry.  However you do that, write, phone calls, email, lawsuits, twitter, facebook.   Get the word out about what goes on at your company, in this industry, and how it has affected you.  ...

Why Have So Many Posts Been Deleted?
Nov 22, 2014

There were recently a few posts that I was interested in and all followed posting guidelines and all comments also followed guidelines, and now they have been deleted.  A couple of these posts contained information about a certain MTSO.  I am starting to suspect that certain MTSOs get preferential treatment and/or they are friends with this site owner or moderator, or possibly the moderator is part of this company. This same situation has occurred previously.  Hence, if this does ...

Where's Anil? Deleted?
Feb 07, 2015

hmm.... ...

Union Message Looks Like Deleted
Oct 14, 2009

I guess I could just rest on my laurels (whatever those are) and let it be but must complain, yes complain, about the totao lack of concern for those of us who have had our pay cut 1/2 to 2/3 of what it used to be. We absolutely need someone to represent us. ...

Why Was The EnigmaAJ Post Deleted?
Oct 16, 2009

x ...

Why Are The Laptop Discussions Always Being Deleted?
May 16, 2011

nm ...

I Accidentally Deleted Alt+A, Add To Dictionary.
May 16, 2011

I was working on some macros and needed a command for changing text to Arial 11.  I'm thinking "hmmmm, Arial, A." Let's make it Alt+A.  Does it tell me that's already assigned to something?  Nooooooo.  I totally forgot it's part of the spell checker commands.  So now, when I do spell checks, I don't have the option to add words to the dictionary.  How do I get Alt+A back to it's original state?  I deleted the macro I'd made, ...

Clicking On MQ Mail And Finding It Deleted?
Mar 07, 2011

Has any been having this issue in the last 2 weeks or so?  Click on MQ and getting a message that that message has been deleted??? ...

To The Coding Student Who Deleted Her Post
Sep 01, 2013

This board is not quiet because the coders are working.  It is quiet because coders can't post here.   This board has a problem with a small number of people, apparently not coders, who have a problem with any and all positive postings.  The description below that they jump on the posts like a pack of hyenas was very apt.  They attack the OP and all responses until they derail the thread and either get it deleted or obstruct the original discussion.  This has prett ...

All Main Board Posts Deleted??
May 13, 2015

Why have all the messages on the Main Board been "deleted by author"?? ...

Deleted A File In Express Scribe By Mistake.
Nov 21, 2011

I deleted a file yesterday, and need to get it back if I can.  Is there any way I can recover it?   ...

No Show
May 26, 2011

Why do companies call you and if you are not there they leave a number.  Then when you call back they are not there. You tell them that you are interested, but they never call back. I even called back twice and never got a call back. Plus I have had companies send me e-mails that they are interested and fill out the form.  Then I never here anything. What is up with all this? ...

Show Of Hands Please
Mar 04, 2010

can i see a show of hands of how many of my fellow MT's are THIS CLOSE to throwing in the towel, not only with MQ, but just transcription companies in general?  I am first, who's next?  Let me see those hands!!! ...

NEW NBC SHOW ABOUT OUTSOURCING
Aug 31, 2010

I JUST WANT TO VENT.  I don't remember the exact name of this new NBC show making a comedy out of outsourcing - but I think we all need to find out who or where to write and tell them OUTSOURCING OVERSEAS IS NOT FUNNY!!  From what I gather from the ads the jobs go to India (I believe) and it's supposed to be so funny.  It's not freakin amusing in the least.  We aren't the only industry who have been royaly SCREWED by big companies.  T ...

Show Of Hands
Jul 11, 2012

working on a new compensation plan? I think that all went out the window with the JP Morgan/Chase thing. ...

Let's Take A Show Of Hands
Feb 24, 2013

Okay everyone... who knew TTS and Nuance were affiliated??   Come to find out, they do our "overflow" and here's the nasty, subversive part -- They get paid more to do it.    Feelin' the love. ...

Please Don't Show A Picture Of It
Apr 05, 2013

When I have to look things up, I find myself saying, "Please don't show a picture of it," i.e. Fournier's gangrene, etc.... Now we know why I did not become a doctor ...

Show Of Hands...
May 25, 2013

With straight typing, one space after a period or two? I haven't used two spaces since the old days of typewriters.  Am I getting a lower line count with using only one?  ...

A Show Of Hands Please
May 03, 2014

Just because I'm curious, and I bet lots of others are as well, how many working Nuance MLSs are actively looking for a job? Please vote 'do not like'. How many Nuance MLSs are planning to stay with it for at least another 12 months? Please vote 'like' So 'like' if you like being an MLS and want to stay with it. My vote will be the first one cast. ...

First Paycheck 12/26 Will Show
Nov 30, 2014

Hopefully we will be able to see what our wages will be on Webclock.  But they will probably try to disguise that with complex calculations too. If not and we see drastic reductions in our wages, my bet is that there will be more call offs than usual on Christmas eve and Christmas day.    ...

We Could Show Up At The Next Shareholder's Meeting Or At The
May 27, 2015

Would THAT not be an absolute blast? ...

My Screen Just Went To NJA...nm
May 21, 2010

x ...

When Will The Stats Show The Reality In Transcription?
Nov 15, 2009

In searching the web for a new job I keep running into federal and state stats that say the low end salary of a newbie transcriptionist is $14 and high end is $24.  They must be talking American dollars because Indians make $0.78 an hour.  They also say it is a growing field (so much so it's spilling into the sea and floating to India) and there is a high demand for experienced medical transcriptionists (!?)  Where the heck do they get their outdated information???  I f ...