A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

CCM won't answer the phone, RTL won't answer the phone. - need work!

Posted: Oct 07, 2012

Who's minding the store? Because there certainly doesn't seem to be anyone there - despite the fact that the RTL is supposed to be on duty for another hour and a half. Trouble with my que on the weekend has been going on every since the last maintenance. Wonder if the two are connected or coincidence.

why dont you send an email to CCM, person above her and - even to vern himself with...

[ In Reply To ..]
the dates and times of every attempt to call and email both the CCM and RTL and explain that you have no work, no one is on duty, no one answers you, and you would just like to work.

Make it very direct, to the point, and professional. Do not accuse them of not working their shift, just say that you called and received no answer, left message, no one called back, yada, yada, yada.

I would be so upset if it were me that I would not stop...

As posted below, there are steps to ensure emails are not ignored. - Follow steps probably better than emailing Vern. s

[ In Reply To ..]
x

you are so smart - what would we do without you

[ In Reply To ..]
How you just go out of your way all the time to provide us with such useful information... You should get like an employee of the month or something!
You would be stumbling along in the dark without my brilliant - intellect to guide you.
[ In Reply To ..]
(tee hee) But really, I just get tired of the helpless role MTs take when they dont even try the remedy that is given, by the company, for the problem.

Vern does not answer - waste of time

[ In Reply To ..]
Nor does he care. Best to take care of it through the proper channels CCM and above and document everything. Ask Vern is a waste of time.

Just got an email from HR - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
stating that our CCM is no longer with the company as of today. Kind of in shock. I was beginning to wonder where she was as I have seen no sign of her since last Thursday and no email saying she was going on PTO. I did find it hard sometimes to get my emails answered, but overall, she was pretty easy to work for. Now I'm nervous what her replacement is going to be like.

We must have the same CCM - sqt

[ In Reply To ..]
got the same email. Agree frustrating to get her to return emails but fairly reasonable to work with. I was wanting to change my schedule, maybe new one will be better to deal or worse, guess we will find out.

Similar Messages:

Cannot Get Support To Answer Phone. Sm
Nov 01, 2010

WELL I have tried for 30 mins to get Support to answer.  am on hold as I write this.  I need a real person to help me do something on my other computer.   geezzzz...  I am in SOUTH region and I don't go on until 6pm.  Are we down again? ...

Does RW Ever Answer E-mails/phone
Mar 30, 2015

I had some questions and I never hear back.  ...

Does C-phone Work With Cable Phone Line
May 11, 2015

I am thinking about switching my current phone line and going with a bundle deal for our second house.  Does Dictaphone C-phone work through a cable phone line?  I still have the copper wiring at my primary home because I was afraid to switch it so didn't include the phone service in our cable package there.  Thanks!    ...

C-phone With Digital Phone Line
Jun 06, 2012

Anyone know if the C-phone will work with a digital phone line ? (I think it's also called a VOiP line).  I'm moving to a new place that has a digital line & don't know if I should have a regular phone line installed instead. Thanks for any help. ...

AT&T Phone That Is NOT A Smart Phone?
Aug 07, 2011

Daughter needs a need phone.  Don't want to have to buy a data plan.  What is NOT a Smart Phone these days, but has a full keyboard for texting?  Thanks. ...

Can't Get An Answer From My CCM....
Sep 01, 2010

I've asked numerous times; all get ignored.  I have asked what happens if I can't get my hours in (I'm FT) in any given week (s).....Will I lose my health insurance?  She picks and chooses which emails to answer.  Any FT'ers who regularly find it next to impossible to get their hours in -- did you lose your benefits?  ...

Can Someone Here Answer A
Oct 17, 2013

to someone who has in depth knowledge of the new HIPAA rules and regulations, please respond first and then I will ask my question. thank you. ...

Do You Have An Answer?
Dec 08, 2013

After 50 years as an MT I am now only doing SR from hom ...

OOW, No Answer From TSM
Aug 20, 2014

Ever wonder what is going on with the work?  Lots of it one day, none the next?  You get no answers from anyone on your account?  What are you supposed to do?  I've about had it. ...

New And QA Will Not Answer Any Question For Me.
Sep 10, 2010

I've been working for almost two weeks now for a company and have sent QA several messages concerning questions about appropriate ways they want the reports done as well as dangerous abbreviations (I did not use them at my last job.) I cannot get an answer and it just bugs me badly. ...

If You Are New Or Old For Oracle OTI, Please Answer.
Oct 16, 2010

No one answers my emails when I ask why my accounts have no work. It's been going on for a very long time, but so much worse now.  I thought a new account was going ot start, but I haven't heard a word about it.  Is something going on that I don't know about?  I realize they were going to be switching to more SR and MTs weren't all that happy about it (my own pay will be 1.5 CPL lower and only 4CPL for SR work), but what happened?I absolutely hate coming to a r ...

How Long Does It Take To Get An Answer Sm
Nov 03, 2010

from Qcare.  I haven't been able to log into MQ central or get my e-mail for over 2 days already.  I thought they were supposed to answer in 24 hours?! ...

MQ QA I Need An Answer About Numbering. Sm
Mar 28, 2011

Now Plllleeeeasssse moderator, don't move this to some other forum.  I really do need for a MedQuist QA person to answer this question.... My original blurb was placed on here, and it was moved to the Word Board.  I got answers from others who do NOT use ASR platform of MQs.   I realize BOS2 says the number, and that is what I have been doing for about a year now. Here is the headache that we MQ employees endure. ASR seems to do whatever it wants and does NOT follow rul ...

Ok, Q-berts... Answer Me This
Aug 24, 2011

How come when I had to F11 a job today (first time in 6 months), I was still paid for ASR rate, even though I typed it?   Is this because of all of the people "claiming to do an F11 day," thereby screwing the rest of us???     ...

Someone Please Answer This Fast (sm)
Aug 30, 2011

as it will be moved to the tech board where it belongs, but it doesn't have email options.  I really would like someone to let me email them with a screenshot of the Chartnet I am working on.  I have permission from my TL.  We are switching over to Chartnet and I just hate it.  I have read where everyone loves it but something is different with what I am working on.  Early on, someone suggested it was set up in M-Modal version which is not as user friendly, but all ...

I'll Get A Faster Answer From Here Than If I Ask My CCM...
Jul 31, 2012

While training on Docqscribe 7.1, do we get paid hourly or straight transcription rate with a little extra for training? ...

The Answer Is NO. You Will Still Continue To
Oct 15, 2012

nm ...

Since TSM And QA Don't Answer My Questions
Jan 21, 2014

With templates that are spaced wrong and punctuated wrong? I've been gigged for 1 space in the past. Whoever entered this template doesn't know how to use hyphens either. ...

Can Someone Answer PTO Questions?
Apr 23, 2014

I was acquired 1 yr ago.  I had 4 years service with previous company, and was told we brought that with us, so I assume now I have 5 years service, right?  At the time, there was a schedule of PTO hours earned per years of service, I think it was about 3 weeks if you had 5 years.  I do not see that anymore.  Does that mean everyone only earns 4.62 hours of PTO per pay period no matter how long they have been employed? Also, regarding the "time off without pay."  If I h ...

So I Didn't Get A An Answer
May 06, 2014

Still in training and asked if there was a way to look up old reports on Bayscribe.  Does anyone know?  Thanks for any help! ...

Need An Answer As To The Difference Between
Sep 19, 2014

using numberical 2 and Roman II, was told was between types and conditions of disease. Am confused, can you help? ...

Quick Answer Please
May 31, 2015

If a doctor is dictating the wrong word consistently throughout the report and stating the word very clearly, do you change it or leave it? ...

The Answer Is Costco.
Jun 24, 2015

I just read online that Costco employees make $20 per hour.  Could I be any more depressed? ...

To Answer A Question On The IC Thread Below, Someone
Mar 15, 2010

asked, "I am trying to get a grasp on the IC vs employee thing but I don't understand why a company would want to hire an IC then?" No one has answered this as of yet.   Why would a company hire an IC then?  Because they don't have to take out taxes, (including their share of Social Security), and they do not have to provide benefits.   All they have to do is cut the IC a check, and then the IC is responsible for all the taxes, including all of the Social Sec ...

Ive Asked My QA Lead And My CCM With No Answer
Feb 19, 2012

Can anyone tell me where I send the constant errors on the same exact thing from ASR to so that they can fix it??? Please ...

How Long Between Testing And Answer?
Apr 10, 2012

Hey All - I did the online tests yesterday, skills and practicum of four reports. How long does it generally take to hear back from a recruiter on how you did, or get that dreaded failure email? I have 19 years of experience, including 3 years of working on a Nuance platform (EEE) and yet I'm still nervous. Just curious if anyone has recent experience with the timeline. Thanks in advance! ...

I Thought PT Keystrokes MTs Got PTO? Can't Get An Answer From HR.
Jun 08, 2013

Asked almost a week ago. Thanks. ...

Question Since I Can't Get A Straight Answer..sm
Aug 07, 2013

I've run out of work a few times this morning but each time for just less than 15 minutes.  I understand we cannot do a remedy ticket until we are out 15 minutes.  Punching in and out this morning I am now short about 45 minutes and I cannot work past my shift today.  How do I account for those 45 minutes waiting for work? I just wish I would hit 15 minutes already and let the aggravation end. ...

Why Can't Someone From QA/QC/QXYZ Be Available To Answer Questions?
Mar 27, 2014

If accuracy was so important, why not give us all tools necessary to produce accurate documents?  Is it because the number of errors would be cut down by allowing us to ask the decision makers questions?  Would they then have to give out more incentive and quarterly bonuses?  I may have answered my own question. ...

And What About A Company That Refuses To Answer How
Nov 03, 2014

they will pay you. lol ...