A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Another lovely SR He drinks to kill occasionally. - SBH

Posted: Jul 20, 2012

Should be: He drinks Tequila occasionally.

thats funny, cause - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I drink to kill all the time!

at least it was in the ballpark in one sense - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Since people say to-kill-ya instead of tequilla sometimes, although I doubt the dictator did.

Similar Messages:

Question About Working Away From Home Occasionally.
Feb 02, 2012

My mother is getting pretty old and sickly, has CHF among other things.  One of my sisters is already bearing more than her share of responsibility taking care of mom, but she lives the closest. Still, in the very near future, the rest of us are going to have to rotate in and out of taking care of mom, so it's spread out more equally. My question:  If I already use a PC with a DSL line at home, and plan to visit mom for a week once every 4-5 weeks, and be able to work from h ...

Patient Drinks Beer On A Daily Basis. Denies Any Alcohol Use.
Jan 22, 2011

nm ...

Okay I Now Know They Are Trying To Fast Kill Me.
Apr 22, 2010

So much for the slow death, we have now been given an account because of loss of work in my account I have had for 20 years.  Given an account that is total ESL residents and PAs.  No following style of dictation.  Absolutely NOT to be found or understood who they are, much less dictating on patients not even entered correctly by their MRN.   I have not had to send anything to QA but now it is to this.  They want me to fail.  So, guess what I will continue to w ...

Isn't This Just Lovely?
Jan 08, 2010

Got an email from CCM indicating we will be facing more shortage of MT/ME work. Encouraged to apply for and switch over to MME since will be seeing more of QA work coming from our ILPs....and that is paid at what? 3 cents a line? Just what I wanted to hear on a Friday afternoon going into the W/E. Wondering, how does this affect the possibility of getting UI or signing up for that TRA or whatever it is called? If we refuse to do MME, then we will be refused UI if all our work is offshored? ...

Lovely
Oct 26, 2014

to report NJA. ...

This New Software Is Going To KILL Whatever Is Left
Dec 02, 2011

We're going to be "training" on this new software at a time we are all each fighting, kicking, clawing and biting to make ends meet with this company.  They will stop at *nothing* to force us all into the food stamp and welfare line.  Just watch - I'll bet my next minimum-wage paycheck they are going to tell us how much more productive we will be and how much more money we will earn with the new software - same speech recycled from the VR switch.  ...

OOW On This Lovely Tuesday
Sep 04, 2013

Guess all the new MTs they have hired puts us old gals out of work! I am so sick of waiting for work to come in. I have been in and out of work all morning. I am so frustrated and not a single word from the TL. Guess they don't know what to do either since it isn't their fault. ...

So Lovely To Wake Up
Mar 29, 2015

from deep space somewhere that I have never seen before, with a 40 page CP and speaking in a strange alien tongue.   Going back to bed. ...

Nothing Like ASR And The Crummy Pay To Kill The Spirit And Motivation.
Jan 28, 2010

I feel like quitting! ...

Lovely, Now I Can't Download. Anyone Else Crashing?
Jan 22, 2015

x ...

Lithotripisy Question: 2.3 S/l "kill-a-gels" Was Administered By The Holmium Laser.
Dec 22, 2010

x ...