A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

so lovely to wake up - to some Alien POD

Posted: Mar 29, 2015

from deep space somewhere that I have never seen before, with a 40 page CP and speaking in a strange alien tongue.   Going back to bed.

Similar Messages:

Wake Up: They Want You To Leave. Don't You Get It?
Jul 30, 2010

Why is it that MQ is still advertising on mtjobs that they have openings, yet the MTs already working for MQ have NO work?  Also, a friend of mine applied for clinic transcription there recently, and they put her through 2 interviews, only to tell her that they had no clinic openings.  I have heard that they are transitioning accounts to India as fast as they can (probably trying to catch up to that requirement that 80% of the work has to go to CBay/India).  So why are they still ...

Wake Up Nuance
Dec 19, 2014

Or the day will come when you find yourself with very few employees and wonder what the heck happened. All you have to do is look over this wonderful "exciting" compensation plan and you'll know. Oh, but I forgot - you wear blinders so you can't see the effect it's having on the MTs. ...

Anyone Else Wake Up To NO Work. I'm Getting So Tired Of This.
May 20, 2010

I am lucky to have maybe made $100 this week and it's almost over. I have begged for more accounts, worked odd hours to try and "steal" some work to no avail. I sit here 16 hours a day practically waiting for a job or two, anything.  I have been applying EVERYWHERE but no jobs. I am so discouraged.  We're slowly sinking but all I hear from who I work for is, "it's just slow right now." Slow doesn't put a roof over my head.  I ask I just needed to vent. What are ...

Isn't This Just Lovely?
Jan 08, 2010

Got an email from CCM indicating we will be facing more shortage of MT/ME work. Encouraged to apply for and switch over to MME since will be seeing more of QA work coming from our ILPs....and that is paid at what? 3 cents a line? Just what I wanted to hear on a Friday afternoon going into the W/E. Wondering, how does this affect the possibility of getting UI or signing up for that TRA or whatever it is called? If we refuse to do MME, then we will be refused UI if all our work is offshored? ...

Lovely
Oct 26, 2014

to report NJA. ...

OOW On This Lovely Tuesday
Sep 04, 2013

Guess all the new MTs they have hired puts us old gals out of work! I am so sick of waiting for work to come in. I have been in and out of work all morning. I am so frustrated and not a single word from the TL. Guess they don't know what to do either since it isn't their fault. ...

Lovely, Now I Can't Download. Anyone Else Crashing?
Jan 22, 2015

x ...

Another Lovely SR He Drinks To Kill Occasionally.
Jul 20, 2012

Should be: He drinks Tequila occasionally. ...