A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

lithotripisy question: 2.3 s/l "kill-a-gels" was administered by the holmium laser. - nm

Posted: Dec 22, 2010

x

Kilojoules maybe? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

S/l Clektoreen Dip Test Was Administered With
Oct 16, 2009

veteran getting a total score of 3 out of 4.  He misaligned numbers rather significantly around the base of the plot.  This is for someone with dementia.  ...

Laser Prostatectomy S/l "Everest" Laser Prostatectomy TIA Nm
Oct 26, 2009

n/m ...

Okay I Now Know They Are Trying To Fast Kill Me.
Apr 22, 2010

So much for the slow death, we have now been given an account because of loss of work in my account I have had for 20 years.  Given an account that is total ESL residents and PAs.  No following style of dictation.  Absolutely NOT to be found or understood who they are, much less dictating on patients not even entered correctly by their MRN.   I have not had to send anything to QA but now it is to this.  They want me to fail.  So, guess what I will continue to w ...

This New Software Is Going To KILL Whatever Is Left
Dec 02, 2011

We're going to be "training" on this new software at a time we are all each fighting, kicking, clawing and biting to make ends meet with this company.  They will stop at *nothing* to force us all into the food stamp and welfare line.  Just watch - I'll bet my next minimum-wage paycheck they are going to tell us how much more productive we will be and how much more money we will earn with the new software - same speech recycled from the VR switch.  ...

Nothing Like ASR And The Crummy Pay To Kill The Spirit And Motivation.
Jan 28, 2010

I feel like quitting! ...

Another Lovely SR He Drinks To Kill Occasionally.
Jul 20, 2012

Should be: He drinks Tequila occasionally. ...

Laser Trabeculoplasty
Dec 04, 2012

Selective laser trabeculoplasty performed over the s/l "tempera" 180 degrees. I don't know if he is saying "temperature", "temp" or something else. Any help would be appreciated. TIA. ...

Laser Lithotripsy Of Stone
Aug 30, 2010

Could "purchase" be the correct word in this sentence? The stone break-up procedure took much longer than usual due to the positioning of the stone and the difficulty with getting (purchase) on the stone. Thanks so much! ...

GreenLight Laser TURP
Nov 11, 2010

He wishes to proceed with s/l *Sukessi* GreenLight laser TURP.  ...

Dermatology Laser Treatments
Dec 19, 2011

Dermatologist doing skin laser treatments refers to s/l "genta" laser 16 j/cm2...TIA ...

Knife For Laser Surgery/eyes
May 17, 2012

I have had this word a dozen times and every time I hear it, I get stuck again becuase it's hard to find - Tuk knife??  Tuke knife - took knife?  Sounds like "took," and is for laser surgery for the eyes.  Twenty years in this business and my mind is fried!  ...