A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

OOW on this lovely Tuesday - Sammie

Posted: Sep 04, 2013

Guess all the new MTs they have hired puts us old gals out of work! I am so sick of waiting for work to come in. I have been in and out of work all morning. I am so frustrated and not a single word from the TL. Guess they don't know what to do either since it isn't their fault.

It's a lovely Wednesday - kitty

[ In Reply To ..]
so you have lost a whole day too! Sorry

When I read this I thought of that commercial - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you know what day it is...

Do you know what day it is..

Huuump day.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Similar Messages:

Isn't This Just Lovely?
Jan 08, 2010

Got an email from CCM indicating we will be facing more shortage of MT/ME work. Encouraged to apply for and switch over to MME since will be seeing more of QA work coming from our ILPs....and that is paid at what? 3 cents a line? Just what I wanted to hear on a Friday afternoon going into the W/E. Wondering, how does this affect the possibility of getting UI or signing up for that TRA or whatever it is called? If we refuse to do MME, then we will be refused UI if all our work is offshored? ...

Lovely
Oct 26, 2014

to report NJA. ...

So Lovely To Wake Up
Mar 29, 2015

from deep space somewhere that I have never seen before, with a 40 page CP and speaking in a strange alien tongue.   Going back to bed. ...

Lovely, Now I Can't Download. Anyone Else Crashing?
Jan 22, 2015

x ...

Another Lovely SR He Drinks To Kill Occasionally.
Jul 20, 2012

Should be: He drinks Tequila occasionally. ...

No Job Postings Since Last Tuesday?
Oct 27, 2009

Is it just my view or have there not been any new job postings in a week. Seems odd to me since there is alway a few a day. The well must have completely dried up. LOL ...

Another Happy Tuesday
Mar 19, 2013

Will the madness ever end??? ...

It's Tuesday And No Work Once Again
Mar 26, 2013

Big suprise. I sign in to work my 8 hours, NJA.   ...

Happy Tuesday Morning...
Feb 16, 2010

Should I take a nap or go for a walk?   ...

MT Week / Tuesday / Take A Union Break
May 16, 2011

Suggested Activity: Keep Track of Your Donations I've heard time and again the complaint that MTs are expected to do work for which they are NOT being compensated. Well, there's a name for that ΓΆ€“ it's called "a donation." Starting today, keep track of the donations you make as an MT to your company ΓΆ€“ you can even print up a form, so you can keep track for an entire month ΓΆ€“ is it the header you don't get paid for? What exactly are the items in the header you ...

Just A Heads Up That Tomorrow Or Tuesday Is EIDS.
Nov 06, 2011

s ...

NJA -- So What's The Holiday Today - Fat Tuesday Or Perhaps Paczki Day??
Mar 04, 2014

Just ridiculous!!!  We ALL know something's going on.  ...