A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Has anyone been unable to get their full hours in? - sm

Posted: Jan 07, 2015

Are we still in a holiday slow down???

Haven't had my full hours since before Christmas - star

[ In Reply To ..]
Still slow on this end. TSM thanks us all for "flexing" our time to accommodate the slow-down. Eh, didn't have much of a choice in that...

Nope - and not enough PTO to cover

[ In Reply To ..]
ssss

not a chance... - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
nope, and I could give two flying you know whats should it pick up the pace tomorrow and Friday....not making up that time.

It is likely much of the work is now being done overnight by our - Indian partners and will never...

[ In Reply To ..]
...come back, then again, it could be the winter slow down and the horrible weather conditions throughout much of the US right now. Hard to say since we cannot come right out and announce our account names (for some reason) on this board.

able to get hours and offered overtime. nm - justpassingthrough

[ In Reply To ..]
Nm

they always offer overtime whether needed or not - probably why most cant get their hours in

[ In Reply To ..]
everybody passing through hop on and scoop up the work from the ones scheduled. Geez, on one account there were only 78 reports none close to TAT and OT was called for! Ridiculous.

Nope, the accounts are truly OTAT. nm - justpassingthrough

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Since Labor Day weekend... - hj

[ In Reply To ..]
I've been slow on work on all 5 of the accounts I'm assigned to, usually in the early morning when I first log on, leading me to believe India is doing the work overnight. Haven't had this problem until the past few months, have always had OT opportunities and been able to get in my full 40 hours during my regular shift, but since September, I'm short hours/lines every week, and usually have no work when I first log on in the morning. There hasn't been OT offered on my primary account since September and we used to have it offered every weekend.

probably because you work days - I work nights and OT is offered almost every night

[ In Reply To ..]
They get hyped up over the slightest increase in jobs available.

I used to enjoy that at night but eventually--sm - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
around 10 EST, the work would dry up and it was due to it all being assigned offshore. This has happened to me across several accounts. I could sign on for the second part of my shift, at around 8 EST, and there would be plenty of work that should have sustained me for the 4 hours but then I could watch it disappear 8-10 reports at a time. This was when I was on the ByndTxt platform so I could see it happening. On escription, I do not have the visual of it happening but I still get OOW messages.

Our accounts never had the expected slow down. - First year in a long time.

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

How Much Leeway Do We Have With Full- Time Hours?
May 13, 2014

Hi - Have recently gone to full time and need to know how many minutes we are allowed [either less or more] each pay period.    I don't see how I can exactly meet 40 hours each week.  Any advice would be very much appreciated.  TIA ...

Question For Full Timers About Required Hours
Mar 16, 2010

I'm short 3 hours this PP (not even sure why, prob signed out early a few times too many here and there)...... Am I in danger of losing my medical insurance if I don't have my full 40 hours?  I thought I may have heard that you had to go 2 pay periods in a row short before they would take away benefits.  Anyone know about this?  Thanks!! ...

Only 9 Hours This Week And Full-time With Benefits And
Dec 27, 2012

happen before and I have another part-time job so I can't keep checking back and forth all day everyday to make up time. Anyone else every been in this situation? Tomorrow is Friday and I am not even close to 20 hours let alone 39?? I have put in tickets in remedy, but just curious if anyone else has ever been in this situation and what was the outcome? ...

Impossible To How Many Full-time To Not Make Hours.
Jan 26, 2013

I haven't made by 80 hours per pay in quite a long time (almost a year).  I sure there are some of you out there, too.  They must not mind paying their portion of my benefits from health insurance to life insurance, STD, an on.  What is up with that?  I have never had a call saying I have to make my hours up or get called on the carpet for only sometimes putting in 50 hours or less.  I just don't get it! ...

Question For Full-timers. Do You Split Your Hours
May 03, 2014

up during the day - working 2-3 hours at a time - or do you work a straight 8 hours with breaks and a lunch? Thinking of going full-time and just cannot sit at my desk for 8 straight hours. I'd rather split my hours up but this then makes for a very long work day. Just wondering how others set their hours/schedules. Thanks for any information! ...

39 Hours Is Considered The Full Week Correct? So We Just Need
Jan 01, 2015

put in enough unpaid hours to equal that? ...

If You Drop To 35 Hours/week, Do You Still Get All The Full-time Benefits?
Dec 15, 2014

I'd like to drop 5 hours, but not if I have to pay more for health insurance, etc. ...

Full-time/Part-time Hours?
Feb 13, 2012

Since part-time is generally considered 20-25 hrs. per week, does that mean that full-time is anything over 25 hrs. per week or does it have to be a flat 40 hrs? ...

Just Applied To Nuance. Curious What Hours Most Of You Work And What Hours 2nd Shift Is?
Jul 10, 2012

Please don't discourage me from applying to Nuance.  I just lost my job today and I need a job BAD!  Plus, I've only got two semesters of college left before I graduate and move out of this field.  Anyway, can someone tell me what 2nd shift hours are? And I'm curious to know when most of you work. Thanks ...

Shesh. Been Sitting Here 6 Hours For 3-1/2 Hours Of Work.
Apr 17, 2013

Somehow, I think we should be getting paid for the time we are waiting between jobs, especially since the wait isn't fitting into the 15-minute wait period. - Of course, waiting put under work availability. ...

Department Of Labor Says 40 Hours Equals 40 Hours...
Sep 16, 2014

...check it out for yourselves. Employees are not independent contractors. If you signed up for a straight 8 per day, your time sheet should reflect only the breaks you take off the clock. They are so messing with you folks! ...

Unable To Log In
Apr 28, 2010

Has anybody had the experience where they can't log into work?  I can access some sections of it but not the actual transcription areas.  I haven't received anything at all about having a disciplinary action to cause it.     ...

Unable To Make Out!
Jun 27, 2010

The doc is saying " This PI (hear as PI, not sure what it is)  is a 9-year-old white male who is in good health and ( I hear it is cola, after the and, could it be colon?) earlier this am when he presented quick complaints with headache, fever, chills _____ ( hear as provia)for next to his nausea and vomiting ____ ( hear as " times wound). Looks like I cannot get on in this field much longer, if I hear to doctors transcribing this way. Please help! ...

Unable To Login To DQS Again. Anyone Else?
Oct 07, 2010

nm ...

Unable To Find The Word
May 27, 2010

Physical examination was significant only for a soft abdomen with bloody urethra zurnich. Is there a word as zurnich? I am unable to find the word. ...

DQS Problems? I'm Unable To Connect
Sep 15, 2010

Try to log in and it sits for a few minutes and then says unable to connect??  Anyone else?? ...

Unable To Connect To DocQScribe
Oct 07, 2010

First I was kicked off and now I can't reconnect to DocQScribe.  I made a ticket and will try back in a bit.  Anyone else have any idea as to what other hoops I should jump through? ...

Anyone But Me Unable To Access MQ Central? Sm
Dec 06, 2010

All I get when I try is the message..."internet eplorer cannot display the webpage."  It is not my computer as I tried this on both the MQ Computer and my laptop.  ...

ADT Unable To Contact Database
Dec 20, 2010

Anybody else having this problem today on ADT search?  "Unable to contact database."  I never had this problem before, so do you know if we are supposed to complete reports like this? Thanks. ...

What Now? Unable To Contact Database?
Feb 15, 2012

Can't do an ADT search. Great way to improve productivity... ...

Since I Am Unable To Search Right Now, I Need To Find Out
Aug 17, 2012

if someone on here knows if Transcription At Its Best pays for spaces or not.  I see they pay per 55-char line and usually that means no spaces.  TIA ...

ANYBODY ELSE UNABLE TO GET TO FOX TRANSCRIBE WEBSITE?
Sep 10, 2012

Been trying to upload my job for over an hour and can't get there via google or IE. ...

Unable To Access Email As Well, Anyone Else?
Oct 31, 2012

getting invalid user name and/or password, anyone else with this issue?  ...

Unable To Access E-mail?
Oct 29, 2012

Anyone else unable to access our work email? ...

Still Not In...Unable To Reach Server
Nov 11, 2013

NM ...

Unable To Work - Software Down
Jun 24, 2014

I guess I HAVE to make up all time I can't access Beyond TXT tonight or I'll lose my benefits (not enough hours).  You'd think they'd manage to pay people when it's THEIR software that's not working. ...

Anyone Else Unable To Login To MM Intranet?
Dec 18, 2014

I can login to Fluency but I can't get into the intranet for schedule source or email?  It says it won't connect.    TIA ...

Unable To Open InScribe
May 02, 2015

I have been attempting to work and unable to open InScribe.  Repeatedly getting message that there is a problem with the program and it closes automatically.  Has anyone on this platform experienced any trouble?  Thank you in advance! ...

UNABLE TO REACH THE SERVER
Jun 02, 2015

Any one else? ...

Dr. Says Inattentional , But Unable To Find Word..
Nov 18, 2009

I suspect that his problem may be inattentional. I wonder about the possibilities of both depression and hearing loss.   That word struck me as odd so I looked it up, and cannot find it, but I find inattention of course.  Just wondering how someone else would put that. ...