A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Updated MTStars Job Board? - MleTrans

Posted: Jan 27, 2010

Why is the most recent job on this website from October 2009?  Do they mostly put their ads on MT Jobs??  Just wondering. 

oops! sorry - mletrans

[ In Reply To ..]
Sorry! I think I got confused. Now on the Job Seekers board I'm seeing current things. Sorry.

Similar Messages:

Is There A Coder Discussion Board Besides The One On MTStars?
Dec 29, 2011

Perhaps another website coder discussion board would help an MT decide what avenue to explore.... ...

My Updated TAA Info.
Jan 12, 2010

Unless and until I file for unemployment or have a letter from the Q stating a date that I will be laid off, I DO NOT QUALIFY FOR TAA. I was told that in order for them to consider PRE-LAY OFF status, I have to have a letter.  I was also told that becuase I only work part-time, and have a 2nd job, I will not qualify for unemployment, so I will not be able to qualify for TAA even if I get laid off. I have no idea how others on this board are getting meetings and information that they will ...

When Is PTO Updated In Teamwork?
May 27, 2010

It seems like my PTO has not been updated in the last 2 pay periods.  I have not taken any PTO and certainly have earned it.  Does anyone know when the new PTO earnings are applied? ...

Does Anyone If Mtec Updated Their Cds
Jun 23, 2012

Hi all. This is for anyone who's graduated from the M-Tec program recently or knows anything about M-Tec. Do they still have the same SUM transcription audios? I'm hoping they updated that part of their curriculum, and would like to know if that's been done yet. thank you. ...

Updated Software?
Aug 30, 2013

Does Nuance ever mail out updated software, like the Stedman's dictionaries for Word and such?  I got a copy when I was hired, but that was a long time ago.   (I'd ask my supervisor, but I speak to her out of office message more than I do to her!) ...

Updated Fluency
Dec 08, 2013

Don't you just love (ha) this new fluency putting in even our subheads now taking away yet more line.  I just did 3 reports, used the old way of counting and boy is it a bit short because all my red heads, subheads, were in already, what a way to make us get yet a smaller payck.  Way to go MM.   ...

Updated My Resume, Now What?
Sep 21, 2014

It looks good and I am so proud of what I have accomplished in my ____ years of employment, but I am not sure where to look.  Any suggestions?  Wanting to expand past MT.  Thanks. ...

Age With New Updated Version
Dec 21, 2014

Isn't the latest Fluency upgrade supposed to put the correct age of the patient within the body of the report, or did I misunderstand?  I've had 2 incidences where the age was wrong and still had to figure it out for myself. ...

Updated Information On ANP Transcription?
Jan 31, 2011

I'm wondering if anyone has some updated information on ANP transcription? I've searched and found some older info regarding late payment, low rate. I've passed their tests and have transcribed focus groups before, and right in their contract it states how often they pay and the rate, so I'm clear on that. I'm not trying to make a full-time job of this gig, just some extra money. It's always scary to hear some bad news about a prospective job, but it didn't se ...

Updated - Couple Questions...
Feb 08, 2012

I am doing some research and have a couple questions: How much would YOU charge clients if you are using a speech recognition platform for editing their dictation? Also, what would YOU pay your ICs for editing the work? Thank you in advance... :) **I have edited this post to add the following** Lets try this scenario thenâ€Â¦ Say you are an MTSO that has been in business for many, many years and are fairly well established in your local area. Your docs current ...

KEYSTROKES - Any Updated Information?
Feb 28, 2012

Any updated information would be appreciated on employment with them! ...

Updated Reviews On AssistMed?
Apr 22, 2015

Does anyone have any updated reviews on AssistMed?  Considering leaving one of the big ones for them.  Good or bad idea?  Any input on the "new rehab account" they are staffing? Thanks   ...

Updated Teamwork And Proficiency Emails
Nov 18, 2010

I just got 2 emails, one describing the new improved Schedule Source, and the second saying they will be sending us e-mails evaluating our proficiency in ASR reports and giving us recommendations for improvement.  Anyone want to bet they think these proficiency tips are going to lead to increased production and an excuse for the next big pay cut? ...

Here Is Our Problem. It's The Labor Laws That Need Updated.
Nov 27, 2012

According to the US Dept of Labor, we are considered piecework employees.  Please see below from the US Dept of Labor website. Please note, this is now illegal in the garment industry, and this is why most garment manufacturers are overseas/outsourced. It is legal as long as the pay the employee receives adds up to at least minimum wage for all the hours they spend working, at any speed, slow or fast, and correctly and incorrectly.  Some economic experts say that, "An easi ...

What Companies Furnish PC's, Need Updated List
Nov 18, 2014

nm ...

EORTC Trials Updated By S/L Bulla - Cancer - Sm - Ty
Jan 06, 2011

Androgen deprivation therapy should be considered for at least 6 months and potentially for 2-3 years based on randomized data from the EORTC tials, which has been recently updated by S/L bulla to show improved 10-year disease free and overall survival without increasing cardiovascular toxicity. ...

Checked Archives. Seeking Updated Input On
Jan 20, 2011

Are most people purchasing Instant Text (or ?)  to use in this platform or is BayScribe's expander user-friendly ?   ...

Updated Info On Transcription South In Clearwater, Florida?
Sep 18, 2012

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any new and updated info on Transcription South, Inc. in Clearwater, Florida. I was doing a little research before I interview with them. Anyone worked with them before? ...

Thank You MTStars
Nov 18, 2012

If it wasn't for this board, I'd think it was just me. ...

Thanks To MTStars!
Nov 03, 2014

I am so grateful to have this site to come to when the system goes down.  Thanks to all my fellow MTs (especially the one that suggested alt/cnt/delete), I was able to get out, log back in, and recover my long report.  Yay! ...

Fine, We Will Just Post On The Main Board Or Company Board Then... Nm
Oct 12, 2014

I Don't Like The New Format Of MTStars
Oct 12, 2009

I posted about an hour ago under Gab Board.  It is not there, and it was.  Strange!!!! ...

Is Anyone Still Getting MTStars Alerts?
Nov 06, 2009

Anyone still getting MTStars Alerts?  I tried searching for information to see if Admin posted something about if and/or when that feature would be available, but could not find anything.  Anyone know if it is still available, do we have to sign up again, and if so, where to sign up again?  I liked getting notifed when there were posting about certain MTSOs and other info, so I did not have to read every post on every board, every day. Not that it was not a thrill, I ju ...

Re: MTStars Flashcounter
Jun 21, 2010

I have to reinstall the MTStars Flashcounter program, but I am not able to do it. I get a dialog box "Setup Initialization Error" that states "Setup has encountered an error in Registration Database". Does anybody know what this means? I have never had a problem reinstalling the program before. I do get a shortcut icon on my desktop PC that says "Demo has expired"..what does this mean? Any help would be appreciated. Is there any other software that I can get online just in case I can't get ...

Is Anyone Else Having Problems With MTStars Being
Oct 27, 2010

in the late evening/early morning hours?  All other sites on my computer are fine and as fast as usual.  I have noticed this over the last couple of days.  It takes so long to respond that I eventually just give up. ...

Trouble With MTStars?
Jun 28, 2012

Anyone else having trouble with the pages loading extremely slow this past week? I mean SLOW?? I thought it might be a glitch somewhere in the website, but it's still not resolved. I'm missing all my browsing. Anyone else having trouble too? Just curious if it is the website or something on my end. All other sites work fine. Thanks! ...

MTStars Is AWESOME
Jul 04, 2012

x ...

Cannot Use Search Anywhere On MTSTARS
Aug 17, 2012

I am trying to do a search on MTSTARS, but when I hit the search button, I get a message there is "error on page" and nothing shows on the page -- totally blank.  I tried hitting the search button on other categories, and that also does not work.  Can anyone help me?  So that I can use the "search" button on MT Stars? ...

What Will MTStars Be Like In Say Five Years?
Aug 04, 2013

I'm thinking it will be a tiny fraction of the size because most of us will have left this "career." It really is sad to see what off-shoring and horrible VR have done. ...

Help With MTStars FlashCount
May 31, 2015

I realize that this is no longer being supported but was wondering if anyone might be able to help me.  I have Windows 8 and Office 2003 and so far this program is the only one that is even working for me to get a line count (tried most of those found when searching in Google).  It worked for me the first few times but now I am only able to say it in a .txt file which at least populates everything into a list but doesn't add it up so I have to do that by hand.  When I try to ...