A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Updated info on Transcription South in Clearwater, Florida? - ascripts

Posted: Sep 18, 2012

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any new and updated info on Transcription South, Inc. in Clearwater, Florida. I was doing a little research before I interview with them. Anyone worked with them before?

Passed on a position with them.... - me

[ In Reply To ..]
...a few years back. Very disorganized. After almost 5 days of emails and phone calls asking about setup, I finally told them to forget it.

Similar Messages:

Transcription South In Florida
Apr 25, 2012

I have done a search and really no recent information on this company..am thinking about applying with them - anyone have any information good/bad/indifferent they can offer, it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance! ...

Proscript Out Of Clearwater, Florida
Jul 27, 2012

Anyone work for Proscript out of Clearwater, Florida.  Got an email looking for medical transcriptionist and wondering what they are like and % of ESL they have and how platform is to work with? Thanks. ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Info On August Medical Transcription Or Transcription South
May 29, 2013

I have found a few things on these companies but was looking to find a little more in depth information from past or current employees. ...

Transcription South - Any Info?
Dec 04, 2009

I have searched the archives and I don't find anything on this company.  Can anyone help?  Thanks! ...

Any Info On Transcription South?/nm
Sep 20, 2011

x ...

Info On Transcription Solutions Of South Carolina
Apr 02, 2014

Any current MTs working for or any previous MTs who have worked with Transcription Solutions of South Carolina? I have submitted my resume for their recent job opening post. Just wondering about the company. All I can find in the archives is old, from 2007. Just wondering general things. Do they pay on time? Have plenty of work? Good company to work for? ANY information is greatly appreciated. ...

South Florida Medical Transcribers
Apr 03, 2013

Hello, I just graduated from Career Step with High Honors. Has anyone ever heard of South Florida Medical Transcribers? They are hiring part time, but they don't have a website. I'd love to hear if anyone knows anything. Thanks! ...

My Updated TAA Info.
Jan 12, 2010

Unless and until I file for unemployment or have a letter from the Q stating a date that I will be laid off, I DO NOT QUALIFY FOR TAA. I was told that in order for them to consider PRE-LAY OFF status, I have to have a letter.  I was also told that becuase I only work part-time, and have a 2nd job, I will not qualify for unemployment, so I will not be able to qualify for TAA even if I get laid off. I have no idea how others on this board are getting meetings and information that they will ...

Updated Information On ANP Transcription?
Jan 31, 2011

I'm wondering if anyone has some updated information on ANP transcription? I've searched and found some older info regarding late payment, low rate. I've passed their tests and have transcribed focus groups before, and right in their contract it states how often they pay and the rate, so I'm clear on that. I'm not trying to make a full-time job of this gig, just some extra money. It's always scary to hear some bad news about a prospective job, but it didn't se ...

Mediscript Plus - Florida? Have Any Info?
Nov 04, 2009

Anyone have info on them? I checked archives. Could not determine what was what there. Just wondering. Thanks ...

Info On Medscribe Florida, Nm
Mar 04, 2011

. ...

Any Info On Proscript (in Florida I Think)? Nm
Apr 27, 2011

no message ...

MEDSCRIBE FLORIDA Info
Oct 30, 2011

Confused on whether to go with MedScribe or not.  They seem like really nice people, but would be a pay cut (but they pay for spaces and now not getting paid for spaces). It also seems like the work would be consistent.  My biggest fears:  Having to work Saturdays, but most of all, if I can meet their 1300 line a day requirement.  Right now, my line requirement with another co. is 800 lines a day and it seems that is all I am able to get, but I think that is mainly because of the accounts an ...

Med-Scribe In Florida? Info?
Nov 16, 2014

Anyone work for Med-Scribe in Florida?  Any info on VR editing pay? ...

Any Info On MedScribe In Florida?
Dec 16, 2014

xxx ...

Anyone Have Info On Quality Med Tran In Florida,
Nov 25, 2011

. ...

C And C Transcription In Florida
Sep 08, 2014

I was going to test with them, but first you are directed to download an .exe file which they say is a self-extracting zip file to install an audio driver. If I double left click on it, it pops up a box asking me to log in to a secure FTP site with a user name and password. If I right click and "save target as", it just says that it cannot download the file. Does anybody know if this means they aren't accepting new applicants, or is there some other reason I don't know about? ...

Has Anyone Been Hired By Transcription South...sm
May 23, 2011

for the salaried QA positions and, if so, how has it been working for them?  ...

Transcription South Pay Scale?
May 02, 2012

Does anyone know the pay scale or QA hourly rate...I was going to test but considering for QA you have to take 5 different tests with probably 3-4 reports each, I was kinda wondering what the pay scale was before doing all the testing? Anyone with any info would be greatly appreciated - thank you very much! ...

Transcription South - Any Feedback?
Oct 04, 2013

Have any of you heard of Transcription South and any feedback on them as a company?  Also they pay 1.15 for 1000 characters with 425,000 characters for pay period part-time.  What is that all about and what does it equal to?  Thanks ...

Any Information On JLG Transcription Out Of Florida? Nm
Jan 12, 2010

n, ...

Transcription South - Good, The Bad And The Ugly
Apr 07, 2011

Okay Folks, Just applied there.  Give me the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.  Continually running out of work where I'm at  (sound familiar) and I am hoping they will be busier.  ...

Transcription Solutions Of South Carolina
Oct 11, 2011

Has anyone taken the test for Transcription Solutions of South Carolina and received any results? ...

Medical Transcription Of Northern Florida
Oct 30, 2009

Any info on Medical Transcription of Northern Florida?  Thanks for any help! ...

Expert Medical Transcription From Florida
May 12, 2010

Has anybody ever heard of this company?  It's a small, family-owned business from Florida. Any info would be greatly appreciated.   Thanks ...

Thomas Transcription In Florida - Feedback?
Aug 25, 2010

I know they are located in Florida, but how is the lady to work for? ...

Gulf Coast Transcription, Florida
Aug 12, 2013

Do they still even have any accounts, are they hiring, what's the current pay rate there, straight typing or VR?    Any info is welcome.  Thanks. ...

Looking For Information On Gulf Coast Transcription In Florida Please ... Sm
Apr 16, 2010

Have reviewed the information in the archives but was hoping to find someone that works for them currently or has recently worked for them.  Any information at all would be greatly appreciated. ...

Proscript Out Of Clearwater?
Nov 11, 2011

Anyone out there work for Proscript out of Clearwater?  I used to work there years' ago and it was a good place to work.  I think they have had a restructure some time ago, but never see anything about them on the board.  Any info would be appreciated. ...

InfAny Info On Net Med Transcription, All-Write Transcription Or FutureNet Technologies?
Jun 11, 2010

I would appreciate any input anyone may have on these 3 companies. I have tried to find out about them through their local BBB, but only Net Med Transcription has anything on it. Thanks. ...