A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

QA driving me kinda nuts! - Tired

Posted: Jul 02, 2012

The comments seem extremely picky to me and almost harrassing.  It seems I cannot do anything right.  Really tired today and it's been a bad day overall and now this.  just needed to vent.  I have a feeling I have not heard the last from the QA lady that hovers over me all day.  Thanks for listening.

I hate that, but here is what you can do - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Kill them with kindness. Thank that person over and over for showing you the errors of your ways. Then, write down everything she tells you to do and just do it, as annoying as it is. It will get her off your back so quick.

Good Luck to you.

If you QAs you through email, I would make a - separate folder and SM

[ In Reply To ..]
put all of those emails in there. Then I would do what the other poster said, follow it to the letter, respond with kindness, and keep reviewing the folder until you automatically remember what she is telling you. You can also use the emails in the folder to verify if she changes something on you and you can refer her to what she had said earlier (in a very nice respective way, of course :)).

QA driving me kinda nuts! - Tired

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks. Good ideas. I am keeping my cool so far and will continue to be respectful. I think she gets ppl mixed up. Yesterday she referenced something and I did not know what she was talking about. It caught me off guard and I didn't want to act like I didn't know so I played along. Proly need to keep my wits about me with her. I don't want to be disrespectful but I don't want to roll over re things I am not doing wrong.

Similar Messages:

This Is Driving Me NUTS!!
Dec 15, 2011

When I am transcribing, I am hitting some key combination that is turning my type to all caps.  It's not the caps lock or it would show it was on.  Transcribing as fast as all of us do it is impossible to figure out what I am hitting to make this happen.  Does anyone have any ideas???  So appreciative!!! :) ...

Grrrrrrrrr! This Doctor Is Driving Me Nuts!!
Aug 02, 2013

ESL, after saying the headings, repeats them along with adding a few more words, but it still means the same damn thing, says "umm you know" after almost every other word, keeps saying "feeded" instead of fed. VR has not learned him at all, so I'm having to delete every other word and all the "umm you knows".  13 minutes worth of this crap.  And 20 minutes later I'm not even done with it yet. This is going to be a very long day......... Can't forget about getting paid h ...

Time Scheduler Is Driving Me NUTS!
Dec 01, 2014

Where did they get her?  She has NEVER gotten an entry right on my time card!  Every time we have had technical downtime, she has screwed it up; adding the wrong times, deleting my punches, and replacing them with something she apparently made up.  I have e-mailed her specific times I worked, in a list format.  All she had to do was make sure it matched.  She can't even do that right!  We went back and forth in e-mail 4 times, before I finally gave up and made ...

QA Driving Me Nuts. I Dont Mind Criticism But
Jul 24, 2012

Seriously how do you mark me for not putting a comma in when I have a QA marker preceeding it..Obviously I missed a word, the dictator rots, sorry..So instead of adding all that extra crap in..If you had just stuck to what I put, I may have learned something..Instead, my mind is going in 90 directions and I marked it as read and moved on..Waste of my time.  And when I put one through QA for a repeat word I feel I should know and just have never heard it or cant document it, then I NEVER see ...

Kinda Freaking Out
Dec 16, 2011

I got a message from the boss asking me to call her. She never leaves a message like that.  She wants to talk to me about my work.  I am really anxious.  I know it will not be good news based on past conversations with her.  I hope I am not losing my job. ...

Kinda Upset, Would Like Input
Mar 25, 2012

I've been working in an office for only about 3 months now after about 12 years in-home transcription.  It's a busy office for a doctor who is kind of a "superstar" in his field and I love it.  Here's the thing...  it's a new practice, the entire staff has been here for less than a year and we don't all have hardly any PTO saved up (less than a year and all...) and the doc is going to be closing up the office for 2 weeks to go on vacation.  Several of ...

Kinda Left You Guys Hanging - Sorry
Apr 10, 2010

Hi, guys.  I told you a little while back that I was canned by the Q back at the end of Feb and within about 4-5 found another company.  They are WONDERFUL!  We are sent frequent updates of new openings every time they take on new clients and we can switch to whichever client we which - it lists the client, days of week and house required for such client.  If nothing appeals to you but you want to work for this company, you can take the job and wait for something to open up. ...

Is $12/hour The Normal Rate For QA? Seems Kinda Low, But I'm Nm
Apr 26, 2012

ssss ...

Driving Me Crazy!
Dec 03, 2010

This physician, not a resident either, is SPELLING words like -- no joke -- chest, lungs, abdomen and with every date, telling me to put the slash marks in.  Whatdehay does he think I'm getting paid for?  I am supposed to know s-o-m-e-t-h-i-n-g !!!!  oh my goodness.  I just had to tell someone that understands. Thanks for listening. ...

Driving Me Crazy!!
Dec 30, 2010

I wish there was a program for MTs that would take "..um.." out of dictations.  ...

NJA Driving Me Crazy
Feb 28, 2011

I'll take terrible ESLs, 30-second reports - anything over NJA.  Makes me crazy.  I sit here, hands hovering above the keyboard, breath bated, just waiting for a job - any job.  The transcription schools keep churning out grads, and those grads keep posting on these forums, asking who's hiring?  where can they find work?  who hired newbies? - but even veterans don't have work.  How am I supposed to pay my mortgage?  ...

Driving Me Crazy!!!
Dec 04, 2012

I never do this.  I always figure the anonyances are part of the job, but this is making me CRAZY!!! I have a NP who dictates 15-20 min dictations and really only should be about 5 mins.  I have to speed her up like crazy.  Her favorite thing is the dictate at the busiest station around and pauses FOREVER because she's sooooo nosy and has to make sure she listens to everyone elses conversations around her. Seriously?  Are we 13 yrs old and in junior high now???  ...

WORD HELP Driving Me Crazy!
Jul 13, 2012

I have a doctor who says this all the time:  Three views bilateral foot were obtained.  I always want to change it to bilateral feet.  Which is right foot or feet?   ...

This Is Nuts!
Nov 23, 2009

This patient is from Spain here in the US for vacation.  The doctor is stating all these medications the patient is on in Spain, which I cannot verify anywhere.  I have googled etc.  Any ideas of a website that lists medications in Spain before I totally pull my hair out?  TIA.  ...

Nuts!
Jun 27, 2010

This pediatric transcription is making me nuts. I need all the help I can get please. "Down of the series was negative. Laboratory is including pneumonia 37, SOSO 8 level of 2 milligrams per deciliter" Please help me! ...

I Think I'm Going Nuts!
Nov 23, 2010

How's this?  (immune-mediated secondary MEMBRANIZIA?? ...

Is It Any Wonder I'm Going Nuts
Jul 19, 2014

This is the actual sentence the doc dictated.  I listened to it 3 times. "There was initially significant tachycardia where her beta blocker was resumed, although this had given her bradyarrhythmias and sinus block in the past, but ultimately, with regulization, her potassium and magnesium levels, and because of recurrent hypotension her beta blockers were discontinued and her rhythm remained stable." HUH??????? ...

Orthopedic Word...driving Me Crazy...help Please!
Feb 15, 2012

Orthopedic foot examination....discussing radiographic findings and he is clearly stating anciopathic/enciopathic....have searched and only gotten a result of angiopathic, which is not what he is saying. Am I having a complete mental block or are my ears decieving me??   Complete phrase states: "Radiograph shows a Haglund deformity and just the subtle start of some anciopathic changes at the insertion of the Achilles tendon." ...

My Drink Game Word Was 'driving'
Oct 15, 2012

We're In The Driver's Seat, So Why Aren't We Driving?
May 21, 2015

A national work stoppage of 2 days would be sufficient to arrest the downward spiral and bring MTSOs to a bargaining position.  So, why hasn't it happened? I guarantee you that none of the horrible consequences that you might believe would happen would occur.   ...

Drives Me Nuts
Dec 03, 2011

I have this one doctor that I get all the time who will say - The patient uh you know uh has you know.. Really?  No, I don't know what the patient has.  I'm not the doctor seeing him. ...

This Board Has Gone Nuts
Jun 19, 2013

Soooo busy, work coming out of proverbial ears, a family crisis and health problems, but plenty of time to post, post, post, transcription is not dead! making money hand over fist! can't find qualified MTs! can't even reply to emails from MTs! no time to give you any specifics! I definitely need a break from this board. ...

This Doc Is Making Me Nuts
Dec 16, 2013

She says things  like "He currently has a G-tube of which medications will be administered."   Or "...secondary to UTI, Foley catheter associated, of which this has now been removed.  " Or "this is a chronic problem of which he had a G-tube inserted in October"    She's making me nuts tonight.  These examples are all from one report, too.  I guess if that's the worst thing I have to deal with tonight, tonight is still pretty good, but I just wan ...

Am I The Only One That This Drives Nuts? It Just Goes
Nov 21, 2014

all through me when someone is dictating and they just start laughing.  It is like shut up and speak clearly! ...

This Phrase Is Making Me Nuts!
Nov 26, 2013

"...no evidency of malignancy"..  and she says it EVERY TIME!!!!  grrrrr!!  Sorry, I know there are bigger problems in life, but this is grating on my nerves more than usual today.  Must be pre-holiday stress :) ...

This Dictator Drives Me Nuts
Jun 29, 2014

Every other word is um, ahhh.  Then it's next paragraph, next paragrah, next paragraph. Then it's period, uh period, uh period.  Then he repeats next paragraph and period several more times.  Between and his other yucky habits, I really wish they would ban him from dictating.  ...

How Do I Transcribe From A Flash Driving Using Existing Usb Foot Pedal
Aug 19, 2013

Assigning Jobs Drives Me Nuts
Feb 10, 2011

It's just not fair that a couple of people get almost 100% of OP notes throughout the day and I get 2 or 3 total, and those are only because they are miscoded as discharge summaries!  What do I have to do to become a "favorite?"  Gee, why can't I be loved by my MTSO like that?      ...

7 Cpl As An IC Without Spaces, 5 Yrs Exp Required... Are These Companies Nuts?
Jul 26, 2013

x ...

2 Hours Mandatory OT - Yeah Right - They TRULY Are Nuts!
Jan 23, 2015

x ...