A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Mouth breathing while slobbering on hard candy - RC

Posted: Dec 13, 2012

Needless to say, I am disgusted by this speaker. It doesn't help that she sounds like she's about 4 years old.

I really had to vent.  I mean really, how gross can you be? 

Well, you could pee loudly, then not - wash your hands on exiting

[ In Reply To ..]
the restroom, all while balancing your cell phone between your ear and shoulder. But, hey, he flushed the toilet so guess that counts for something.

You win! - RC

[ In Reply To ..]
So gross. :(

GROSS! - sm - Waddfuq

[ In Reply To ..]
The things some of these doctors do whilst dictating is crazy-town!

Mouth breathing while slobbering on hard candy - cr

[ In Reply To ..]
Oh, how I understand! I intensely dislike both hearing the slurping of food while they're dictating, but also doctors who sound like shrill little girls. Boy, I'm sure glad I didn't get that one. I get enough like that as it is.

I have some - who sound like

[ In Reply To ..]
mouth breathing perverts even when they aren't eating anything. Gotta wonder, where on earth do they get these people?!

I got one - schnauzermom

[ In Reply To ..]
At an in house job listening to burping, which is technically right in your ears and farting (apparently they do not realize the sounds that machine picks up). Also years ago I was told a story back when everything was in house about a woman who was training a newbie who said something was wrong with the tape. When my friend listened to it she told her no, he was just vomiting between dictating. Effin GROSS!!!!!

Similar Messages:

Thank You Very Much For The Gift Of Candy!!
Dec 12, 2011

I want to say thank you very much to the company I work at for sending me the gift of candy. It was an extremely pleasant surprise in my mailbox today. You are the best for sure!   LSemployee ...

Landmark Candy?
Dec 21, 2011

I have been seeing posts about Landmark sending candy to their MTs for Christmas. I was just wondering if everyone gets it because I work there and have not gotten anything? Just curious.   Thanks ...

Lots Of Doctors Slurping On Christmas Candy
Dec 18, 2013

Have you noticed more doctors are chewing and slurping while dictating lately?  It just dawned on me today, probably some non-MT employees are treating the doctors to Christmas candy at their dictation stations.   I used to see that a lot when I worked in hospitals.  Ugh! ...

Breathing Was ?????
Feb 28, 2011

Patients was using the neck muscles to breath. Breathing was pro_____???? Not sure what he said sounds like prolife but I know for sure that was not it!!! ...

Breathing Treatment Question - 19 M/o
Dec 20, 2009

Child is receiving a breathing Tx and it sounds like the doc is saying he is receiving a (sounds like) Y Yosemite, I Yosemite or a YA Yosemite breathing treatment.  Any ideas? Thank you so much! ...

4 Minutes Of Breathing And Studdering
Aug 13, 2012

that time is money...and then he says please cancel... ...

Doctor Breathing Through His Nose
Dec 17, 2013

typed:  The patient was pronounced dead. How scary is that? ...

Patient Having Seizure Having *studderous* Breathing?? Thanks. Nm
May 29, 2010

nm ...

S/l Big-boy Bed? Morbidly Obese Female Breathing Comfortably In A Big-boy Bed
Nov 02, 2009

I have never heard of this before.  Anyone?  (I tried to post this earlier, but for some reason it did not work) ...

Mouth Gag
Feb 14, 2012

Help!  He is saying "a defane type mouth gag".  He is doing an adenoidectomy. Any ideas? ...

Mush Mouth Pay
Aug 11, 2010

I have been typing orthopedics for about 20 years and I think I am pretty good at it.  However, my company recently added on two HORRIBLE mushmouths.  They are not even really ESL, just lazy.  They must dictate with the microphone inside their mouths and one of them smacks his lips constantly.  And his dictation often makes no sense even when I can understand it.  When I worked in house I could do a dictator like this because I would just transcribe out of the patie ...

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is!
May 19, 2015

Most of us are trying to find a way out of this deceitful company. The only way to turn it around would be to start paying us a living wage and give us back what you stole. Your fake praise and insincerity are disgusting. Empty words mean nothing! ...

From The Old Grey Mare's Mouth
Jul 24, 2011

I for one am sick and tired of this profession and what it has become with MTSOs "dictating" that an MT has to do "X number of lines per hour, either with transcribing or with VR.  There are I  believe, MANY factors that need to be taken into consideration with this  -- including the fact that they may not be the fastest typist in the world, either due to a physical disabilitiy or age, etc., however, my QA scores with the exception of Nuance have been 98-100%).  Nua ...

SLE, No (s/l Pallor) Or Mouth Ulcers
Jun 11, 2013

"She has had no new symptoms, no rash, no photosensitivity, no alopecia, and no (s/l pallor or pallid?) or mouth ulcers, and she has resolved arthralgias." Patient has systemic lupus erythematosus. I see reference to malar rashes but not "pallor." Is that correct? Word definitely starts with a "P". Dr has Indian accent. I see that thrush can be common. ...

If I Have To Try To Decipher One More Mush-mouth
Nov 21, 2014

speed demon dictator, I am going to put my fist through my computer screen! ...

Coding - From The Horse's Mouth To This Board
Nov 10, 2011

I just spoke with a young woman named Bailey at the AAPC.  AAPC only does outpatient coding certification, not inpatient.  Inpatient is obtained through AHIMA.  CPC requires 2 years of experience.  CPC exam can be taken without the 2 years of experience but will have an apprentice designation on your credential, CPC-A.  The apprentice would be dropped after 2 years of experience.   AHIMA's requirements are much different:  Certified Coding Associate (CCA ...

S/l Avaso Or Evaso 1 G By Mouth Daily
Oct 16, 2012

Thank you!! ...

Dear Doctor Get That Phone Out Of Your Mouth
Apr 26, 2013

nm ...

ESL, Mumbler, Mush Mouth, Speed Talker...what?
Jun 17, 2010

I can understand a word now and then. Horrible! ...

Ears-anterior S/l "white Mouth" Traction Pocket?
Jan 25, 2012

white mouth or wide mouth? ...

"cyst Rings" Given By Mouth?
May 16, 2011

HELP ...

Small Mouth Or Small Mouthed?
Jul 27, 2014

And is it hyphenated, or not? I find it both ways for both questions. Looking for input from the pros here, thank you. ...

Hard To Take It Seriously--sm
May 07, 2014

I am actually checking FIESA right now as I was placed on a new account almost 2 weeks ago but I am having a hard time taking these scores seriously as I just saw a report of mine.  I left a blank , I did hear welder but the sentence was poor and I clearly heard retired earlier.  The sentence QA put in is:  He works welder.  I kid you not.  This next paycheck I pay a bill off.  There are things I need some money for and I keep trying to remind myself of that so ...

It Is Just SO Hard To Try And Do My Very Best For
Jul 15, 2014

a company who treats me like garbage.  I get a warning for 2 (yes just 2) reports that have quality issues (they say).  Hmmmm.  Never had this problem before. ...

Hard Copies
Feb 17, 2010

This may be an obvious question to most, but how do I print a hard copy of a document I recently completed on EditScript?  Or can I?  I'd like to keep a copy of what "I edited/typed myself" before the QA reviews it, so that I can see my errors and learn from them, or have something to back me up if I disagree.  Can someone provide me with an answer. please  I know I can print them AFTER they have been reviewed by QA, but I want it before hand with my errors.....shou ...

How Hard Is It Going To Be To Fine A New Job...
Oct 16, 2011

after being fired?   ...

Is It That Hard Or Am I Just Lucky?
Nov 15, 2011

I have been looking around the boards for a bit and I see everyone complaining about working for peanuts (or less) for their MTSO.  I currently work at home for a somewhat local hospital in my area.  They sent all of their transcriptionists home about 6 years ago and their coders are home now too.  I know that the other big hospital system in my area has all of their transcriptionsts at home too.  Is it really that hard to find a job like mine or did I just get lucky?  ...

Finding It Hard To
Jan 17, 2012

sit at a keyboard for 8 hrs a day everyday.  Guess I'm just getting old.  Wish I could find part-time work.  Does anyone know of any good companies that will allow part-time (20-25 hrs)? Doesn't seem to be very many out there.  TIA. ...

$$ Your Pay, Your Hard Work!
Mar 31, 2012

I am wondering if you all feel like I do, many years as a transcriptionist and the industry has changed so. I used to be able to earn an income that I could live on and now half that amount!  I would like to hear what your paychecks are, the amount of hours you work and is anyone satisfied.  No names, of course, yours or the companies!  I, personally, absolutely kill myself for $10/hour.  For some unnamed companies you are suppose to earn an established amount ...

How Hard Is It To Get A Job Once You've Finished A Course?
May 24, 2012

Hello.  I would like to switch from transcribing to coding.  I'm considering CareerStep.  Would it be very difficult for me to find a job where I work from home, or just finding a job at all?  Thank you. ...