A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Can someone direct me to a good resume site? I'm dusting my off, sm - broke

Posted: Jan 23, 2014

and heading out into the sunset!!!  I've been fighting it for some time and as I see my debt mounting, my blood pressure increasing, my paychecks going down, my stress through the roof (the list goes on and on), I'm ready.  I actually have an interview already.  I have a copy of my last one before I started MT 15 years ago and boy does it need updating!!  Any help would be appreciated!! Wow, it is quite liberating to finally come this decision and mean it!!

I used LiveCareer. Loved it. Lots of templates, etc. - hopethishelps

[ In Reply To ..]
http://www.livecareer.com/lp/lcarsmsm42.aspx?tag=140224164805291&hitlogid=198992658&cobrand=CLEAR&tag=140224164805291&utm_source=GAD&utm_medium=SEMK&utm_campaign=Resume-Template-8847&km_referrer=www.google.com

Thank you so much, I will try it. nm - broke

[ In Reply To ..]

I used AIE - worked for me

[ In Reply To ..]
When I was entering the public work sector after 25 years working full time as an MT, I discovered a great resource for creating a resume for FREE:

http://www.aie.org/Finding-a-career/Writing-your-resume/100-great-resume-words.cfm

Similar Messages:

Does Posting A Resume On This Site Help? Nam TIA
Mar 06, 2014

Xx ...

When You Sign Up For The Resume Link On This Site,
Feb 23, 2010

then click to 'View' the resumes, it says none were found.  So any potential employer signing up to view resumes can't see them?  What am I missing here? ...

Good Response To Resume On Here
May 11, 2011

I have gotten a very good response to my resume on here.  It seems things might be loosening up a bit.  Do other people feel that way also.  I think I got about 7 responses in a week or so.  That isnt bad.  I havent decided what I want to do yet but I felt good about that.  ...

Need To Update Resume -- Any Good Sites
May 01, 2014

I need to update my resume. Does anyone know of any internet sites that offer templates that are free or does anyone recommend any sites. ...

Need A Good Site To Look Up Doc Names. Sm
Jan 31, 2012

I am needing a good site to search for docs for particular states.  I've been using NPI, but the doc I am trying to find is not coming up.  He/she has an unusual name and it is being dictated by another doc who is struggling to pronounce it.  The doc I am needing to do a search on right now is in Missouri.  I don't know the clinic.  I only know that the patient is to follow with him/her for diabetes. ...

Is This Site Still Good For Companies?
Feb 24, 2015

Is this link with companies still good? Was wondering if it was old or not. ...

Good Site To Go To For Basic Four Samples
Feb 23, 2010

I need a good site to go to for basic four samples.  Does anyone know of any?  Thanks! ...

Does Anyone Know Of A Good Site That Will Search Medications
Sep 29, 2010

nm ...

Does Anyone Know Of A Good Site To View Videos Of Surgeries
Jul 11, 2012

NM ...

Does Anyone Know A Good Site With Cancer Tumor Marker Information?
Mar 26, 2010

I am starting to type quite a few cancer reports, and there are so many tumor markers for the various types of cancer. I probably should invest in a new Stedman's Oncology but don't have the extra $$ right now. Does anyone know a site that might help me figure these out? On web sites i've found, there doesn't seem to be much consistency in putting in hyphens (like CA25, CA 125, CA-125, etc.). ...

Anyone Have A Good Site Listing Cardiac Catheters And Sheaths?
Nov 17, 2010

It seems like every time I transcribe a cardiac cath report, there's yet another new sheath, catheter, introducer, etc., that I've never heard of.  Does anyone have a go-to website listing these? ...

Another Good Site To Search For Coding Jobs: Twitter
Mar 11, 2012

Yep, you read that right: Twitter. I have an account and just now I did a search at the top of the page, and you wouldn't believe all the results that came up, local results from different parts of the country posting coding jobs. It's great. So that's just FYI for y'all. ...

This Is Odd. I Was Tilting My Computer Over And Dusting Around
Feb 18, 2012

it and moving it around and it shut off by itself and came right back on then.  Never did that before.  This is a big computer not a laptop.  Odd.  ...

Does Anyone Know A Good Site For Ophthalmology Or Bone Marrow Transplant Info. TIA. Nm
Mar 09, 2010

nm ...

For Those Who Have Their Resume Posted On The Resume Bank
Sep 25, 2012

I received a couple of very suspicious emails from someone who sounded overseas.  Just a warning. ...

For Those Who Need A Resume Or A Resume Facelift
Sep 04, 2013

I'm looking to get out of my job in a bad way and my resume was less than pretty. I ran across this site and it was awesome.  It's free to update your resume but charges to print or email, copy, etc.  But for a cover letter and resume was only $2.95 but will auto-renew at $34 if you don't cancel within 2 weeks.  But I did the trial period and got an awesome resume and fantastic cover letter. It's easy to use and fun. Hope this helps a little bit.  http:// ...

Resume In Resume Bank
Sep 24, 2014

Has anybody been contacted for a position by posting their resume in the resume bank? ...

Anyone Else NOT See Direct Deposit In Their
Dec 24, 2009

NM ...

Could Someone Kindly Direct Me To The
Jun 04, 2010

Central:  I seem to be having trouble locating it and would like to reference something.  I would greatly appreciate your help Thanking you in advance.   ...

Any Ex JLG Get Their Direct Deposit Yet?
Sep 23, 2011

Maybe I just checked too early? Thanks! ...

Where Is My Direct Deposit? Anyone Else?
Oct 31, 2013

I am wondering if the bank is playing with the money or there is a problem in payroll distribution land. B of A has finally stated (admitted) the method they are using to manipulate credits and debits to generate the most fees My direct deposit has always shown up at midnight. My bank text message notification always comes just after midnight. ...

Direct Deposit
Feb 06, 2015

Can those of you who have direct deposit for your pay check tell me when it is normally deposited to your account? Thanks! ...

MT Week Direct Action
May 10, 2012

more. May Day! May Day! The MT ship is listing and worse! Join us in a Letters to the Editor Campaign Online and in Print Starting MT Week! Here is what we are doing and asking you as a working MT to do. Whenever you are OOW, NJA, etc., draft a letter, compile a list of local newspapers and blogs in your area or nationally and start mailing them, posting them or emailing them to the editor. Let us be productive during our OOW times and do something about our collective situations. You can req ...

Direct Microlaryngoscopy - Urology
Aug 30, 2012

I am doing a direct microlaryngoscopy report.  Could this be right?  It sounds exactly like urology. A urology 30 degree endoscope was used to complete the examination.  This was placed in the tumor identified.     Thanks! ...

How About Training Direct From AAPC
Sep 18, 2012

Ok, how about this program. It is directly from AAPC. Anyone on here received their CPC or CPC-H from this course? http://www.aapc.com/training/cpc-complete-training-package.aspx  So, let me have it... the good the bad and the ugly. ...

Direct Deposit Late
Dec 28, 2012

Is anyoe else's direct deposit late?  Mine always shows up shortly after midnight, but it is not there.  ...

Is Direct Deposit Required?
Jan 21, 2015

Is direct deposit required, or are paper checks an option to get paid? ...

Is Anyone From The Dragon Direct Project
May 22, 2015

If so, how is your line count and quality?  ...

FutureNet Tech Direct Deposit
Jan 28, 2011

Anyone else not get paid via direct deposit today? The gal in payroll has not replied to my email and wondering what is going on.  ...

Anyone Receive Their Direct Deposit Tonight?
Dec 28, 2012

Mine usually hits tonight (Thursday night) and I have not received it. ...