A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Stop taking the MTSO bait here. It's the negative diversion they're banking on. - NoLongerAnon

Posted: May 21, 2012

Don't argue with them; stay focused.  They think we're so stupid, so desperate, that we'll waste precious time arguing with them here. They incite to elicit angry replies, so our posts are deleted.

Prove them wrong; ignore the obvious taunts from MTSO's posing as "happy" MTs.
Don't reply to them.  Simply post above them and stay focused.  They only post to incite anger and elicit knee-jerk replies, and our responses are removed, deleted.
They think we are mindless hens, easily intimidated, easily distracted, remotely isolated, unable to play well together, unable to stay on point.
Prove them wrong.  Don't acknowledge their posts with replies. Post above them.
Keep moving forward.

Yes!!! Everyone drink the Kool-Aid.... - happychick

[ In Reply To ..]
don't ask questions and ignore those happy people over there. They must be suits, delusional or mentally ill. After all, how could anyone actually be happy with their jobs? If you all follow me and the rest of my dysfunctional bunch, we'll lead you to the land of unemployment, blacklisting and poverty.

This whole paranoia of us against them is getting more ridiculous as the days melt into one with you people. But I do have to thank you though, I haven't really had the urge to come onto this site a lot due to all of the negativity and the loony bin worthy mentality going on here these days and my line count has gone up substantially! Thanks! :)

It's only the pay, that's all.... - wheres_my_job

[ In Reply To ..]
it isn't about "feelings" or "negativity" - it's only about the money. That's all. It's not about the emotions, it's about the money. Only the money. It's about the economics of being an MT...and not the emotions.

Show me the money, MTSOs, show me the money. - Meerkat -nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Wow, unbelievable. - time4achange

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm not an MTSO and I'm not *posing* as happy. I'm happy. Do you at all see the irony in your statements here? This IS a place for MTs to come together, or at least it used to be. Your so-called focus is what MAKES you mindless, isolated, and unable to play well with others. You see people who actually fit in well with their job and are making it work for them, and your response is to shout them down or call them liars, rather than trying to find out how. Whatever. Sheesh.

It's about the money, not about the person - wheres_my_job

[ In Reply To ..]
It doesn't matter how much anyone attacks anyone else personally on a message board - the bottom line is what MTs are receiving as compensation for the work they are doing. That's all. A lot of MTs are struggling, and they shouldn't be - this is not a minimum wage low-skill job - although it seems a concerted effort is underway to turn it into one.

If you disagree with this assessment, that's fine - but it has nothing to do with feelings, emotions, attitudes. It's economics, no matter how much some people may rail against the emotions, feelings, attitudes, mentality, etc of those who agree with the above economic assessment.

I hear ya, WMJ, and I agree in part - time4achange

[ In Reply To ..]
and I suspect that the majority of those who are happy have part or all of their work done as straight typing. I'm not disregarding the legitimate concerns affecting our field and the negative effects of VR and overseas outsourcing. I'm just sick of all the impotent whining and anger and eating our own that goes on around here. As far as $, the bottom line for me is I don't get rich doing this work and I never will. But I've broken it down and I do better at this than I would working in an "outside" job. When that is no longer the case, I'll reassess and make the changes I need to make because that's what people do when challenges come up.

I am not MTSO. This is not bait and not a diversion. - Can we simply all agree. sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Live and let live. I am not an MTSO. I am, for the most part, happy with my job because I make good money, treated fairly, and have a flexible schedule. I do not like the fact that the PLATFORM I use does produce wage theft somewhat, but my company has made up for that by paying higher than average.

I have no desire to strike or to protest again the company I work for. That being said, I have been around a while, and I do realize that there are some pretty shady practices going on in the MT industry, especially with the larger companies. I do realize that MTs are being treated unfairly. I was one of them in the past.

I do applaud the efforts of these unhappy MTs to try to evoke change in their situations, whatever that may be, strike, protest, letters, whatever. I hope it works because in the end, probably, it will benefit many, if not all. I just do not have the need to participate.

What I do not understand is why these unhappy MTs and happy MTs are fighting each other. What is with all the insults and the name calling? You can not blame unhappy MTs for sticking up for themselves, nor can you call happy MTs liars and suits. Perhaps the unhappy MTs are desirous of being in the same position as a happy, well-paid MT. Instead of insulting them, learn more information from them. Use it to benefit yourself in your quest for change instead of calling them a liar and saying all MTSOs are the same.

Again, I am not an MTSO. I am not a liar. I am not a suit. I am a happy MT who makes decent money. I do encourage those being treated unfairly to stick up for themselves, but do not try to tell me that your unhappiness is my responsibility as well. I do not know you. I do not know your circumstances or whether or not your troubles are of your own doing.

In a perfect world, every single MT employed by the big 3 would quit, all at the same time and no one would interview with them or work for them. That would be an instant and quick fix to many issues. Since this is not a perfect world and that is not going to happen - live and let live people. Share valuable information instead of cutting a fellow MT who has a better position than you. Find out their pay, their schedules, their platforms, and all sorts of statistical information you should be looking for to put yourself in that better place. Perhaps then MTs would start demanding the same sort of offerings from all MTSOs as "standard practice." What is going on here is doing no one any good.

As for the happy MTs, remember you could be in their place any given day without a moments notice. Let them vent. Let them organize. Root them on, and wish them luck. We all need to make better use of this forum, and could benefit from this board as a valuable source of knowledge and sharing information.

and not everyone working for the big 3 are unhappy either. sm - Happy4Now

[ In Reply To ..]
Who are the big 3 now? I know MM and Nuance, but who else is there that is big?

There are still a lot of companies out there, some big, some small, only two giants though.

Who rounds out the 10 biggest? I know Keystrokes, Precyse, FutureNet, Accentus, Diskriter and Accusis. Any others? Do you know how big these listed are? Just curious.

Satisfied MT/MEs belong here, just as those complaining do. - All viewpoints and information are needed.

[ In Reply To ..]
Calling people you disagree with MTSOs, suits, management, etc., is a shabby tactic employed by some who are not up to an intelligent and civilized exchange of ideas. It is also dishonest and very bad mannered.

There's a difference between a truly satisfied MT, and - one who taunts with false claims. (MTSO)

[ In Reply To ..]

how are you proving a "false claim" - because it

[ In Reply To ..]
doesn't meet your reality? What I see here is if someone doesn't share the same reality with a MT who is happy with their MTSO, their pay, etc, then the miserable MTs call them liars, which is kind of laughable really, given that the happy MTs seem to be making money and the miserable ones are not.

Excellent post! MTSOs just want to divide us, - in hopes of conquering us.

[ In Reply To ..]
Hey MTSOs - we're onto your little came. We're onto your lies. We're onto your dishonesty when it comes to our pay. And we're coming after you.

Divide you? Conquer you? Paranoid thinking much? - ??????

[ In Reply To ..]
Who is "us." And who are you "going after." Obviously, you cannot be talking about ALL MTSOs because you do not work for all of them, and many abide by the laws and pay fairly.

How does an MTSO conquer you? This is a free country. No one is conquering you and making your work for them, accept their pay, etc. There appears to be a little paranoia in your post. You are certainly free to leave if you do not like the "games" and treatment you receive.

If you are talking about a specific company with a specific problem, or specific lies and dishonesty regarding your pay, and your claim is legitimate, why do you not name these specifics and the company. MT Stars will also address a company that has cheated you out of pay. If you do not name any specifics about anything, how do you intend to go after anyone for anything?

The people complaining day after day after day are going to have to get specific with details about what their gripes truly are. Your pay? Does someone else with the same rate of pay make, for example, $40,000 while you make $25,000? If so, why should the company change what they are doing? The problem must be your's. Where is the dishonesty?

Otherwise, your post is rather rambling and not understood by anyone.

MTSOs think we'd post plans of action here? As daft as we always knew.Off to where they cant go - NoLongerAnon

[ In Reply To ..]
....we gleaned diversionary skills from the best.

We are so much more savvy than they know... why ever would we display the "united front" here, where they think they can still undermine and control?

It's giggle-worthy to watch their posts get more and more fevered in pitch, more hysterical as they read the logic.

It is their wishful thinking that we would be as scattered and isolated as we were a decade ago.

The rabid comments are all from shills and owners.

...period.

Stay focused, real MTs.

Ha Ha. I have a feeling I know where you are going. - UE line. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
s
Works for me. It pays better than MT. - MTSOs need to be shut down and jailed.
[ In Reply To ..]
Yes, everybody should have to get their own client instead! NO MTSOs - just me
[ In Reply To ..]
Just think, more clients available. Instead of working for MTSOs, every transcriptionist would have to land their own clients instead. Of course, the transcriptionists who could not afford the expensive dictation systems and advertisement along with time involved to land accounts would be out of luck, as would the newbies and less experienced MTs. You would only be able to take on accounts small enough for you alone to transcribe as well or you face jail time. Who wrote this brilliant post?
and don't forget - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
That there's little to no time off and always the balancing act of too much work or too little work and never knowing which will be facing you in the morning, and then there's that 100% accountability with the buck stopping HERE.
Exactly! - just me
[ In Reply To ..]
Could not have said it better myself.

What a joke! - Happy MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Because surely there are NO happy MTs right? The few of us who posted that we are happy needed to interject some of OUR reality into the negativity and witch-hunting that seems to be going on here on a daily basis.

I'm happy.
My MTSO is great.
My pay is acceptable.
My checks make me happy.
I love my job.

If you can't handle THAT, build a bridge and get over it.

My pay is acceptable - says it all - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

$58k isn't acceptable to you?? - Happy MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Should I have chosen another adjective to make it more palatable to you?

I'm happy.

Gonna stay happy.

Gonna type happy.

Gonna cash my checks happy.

Happy. Happy. Happy.

And imagine that, no suit, no MTSO, just one HAPPY MT.
Methinks the MT dost profess 'happy' too much... OUTED! nm - NoLongerAnon
[ In Reply To ..]
The "WAY OVER THE TOP" ones are always shills or owners. Engage 'em long enough with logic and the true colors bleed through.

Focusing.
You wish, because why not you then? As I said on another thread, - there are 2 kinds of MTs who claim to be happy
[ In Reply To ..]
and I'll copy it for a thread claiming satisfaction doesn't exist.

The first is those who are still managing to make fairly decent money, even after all the cuts, by being GOOD at what they do and working hard. They tend to make brief little factual statements about how they're doing without attacking anyone, often offering earnest tips on how to do it.

The $58K claim is credible to me; it requires a good workload, good skills, and the discipline to actually work a schedule, and some people have that.

The second type is those who need an authority to suck up to and be loyal to. You'll recognize them by their insisting we should be grateful just to have a job, even if we are going broke.

I am also in the first group. I don't really claim to be happy because my paycheck is pathetic by my standards, but nevertheless it is still in a range that some of the most bottom-feeders have never worked hard and well enough to earn, even when times were good.

I believe we should be paid a base pay plus incentives, but one thing losing hourly pay and going production pay does is separate those who will from those who won't. Extremely definitively too.
Have a lovely, happy day. - NoLongerAnon
[ In Reply To ..]
True MTs don't call others "bottom feeders" simply - because they arent as lucky jobwise.
[ In Reply To ..]
It's a dead giveaway to lurkers and posers.
On the other hand, true MTs don't call others - liars just because their life differs
[ In Reply To ..]
That works both ways.
happy too - works for me
[ In Reply To ..]
Agreed. I don't make 58 K but I do make enough to live on - that makes me happy. I LOVE what I do and I get paid to do it. When i was married, the amount didn't matter to me; when I got divorced, I discovered I made enough to support myself. If I need more, I work more, which I love, so I'm still happy. I think the unhappy ones are those who truly believe the make 60,000 at home working part-time and raising your kids. Welcome to the real world.
Another happy MT - me2
[ In Reply To ..]
Happy here also. I make good money and gross over $7000 per month, great dictators, plenty of work. I made a lot more before overseas and EMR but still surviving. I have my own clients and do not work for MTSOs though.
There are so many variables involved. Those who - make "good" money SM
[ In Reply To ..]
and those who don't should include those variables in their posts. Straight or VR, cpl, how many accounts, length of time with accounts, how much down time because of NJA, etc., you get the picture. Otherwise, just saying I am happy or unhappy really does not mean much to me.
Okay. - I will start
[ In Reply To ..]
Straight typing, 8.75 cpl, one account, going on 4 years, no downtime except around major holidays. I average 300 to 325 lph.
So you know - most people who
[ In Reply To ..]
post here are struggling with VR/SR and 4 cpl or a little more than 4 cpl, pls NJA and multiple accounts and account switching, and you decide to come on board and talk that way. What did you hope to gain. I am thinking along the lines of NoLongerAnon at this point of who you may be, regardless of your arithmetic of lines per hour x cpl. Oh, you may be that narcissistic personality who gets into the threads and pretty much tells everyone "I'm great, this is what I am doing, too bad for you, you must be lazy or incompetent."
no - that would be me
[ In Reply To ..]
so I can't be her.

I still hold that there is personal MT responsibility. Don't take a job for crap pay and then complain that you have a job for crap pay.

Narcissist? Really? Heck no, just a wise old owl. lol Y'all crack me up.
Reread the post. - I was making
[ In Reply To ..]
reference to NoLongerAnon's posts about who you really are, are you an MT, etc. I was not guessing that you were NoLongerAnon. Reread the post. Now that you mention personal responsibility, that's the rallying cry of the narcissitic one who gets on here and pats herself or himself on the back while smacking everybody else down.
What did I hope to gain? - I was answering a question
[ In Reply To ..]
I got nothin' to prove to anyone.

OK, here are the specs of this particular - unhappy camper: (SM)
[ In Reply To ..]
Formerly 50/50, now 95%+ VR.

Straight cpl is 8 cpl, but as above, there isn't much of it left.

No. of accounts: 3.

Cpl for two VR accounts is 3 cpl, and the other one is 3.5 cpl.

Length of time with accounts is 4 with two, 5 with the other.

Average daily NJA time varies. It can be an occasional 1/2 hour gap, or it can be several days of jobs coming in no faster than 15-60 min. apart. Or worse.

Cheatware installed on PC: Yes. (ie, their line counting program shaves off a lot of our work every day as *unpaid* lines.)

Line count control: Yes. If I'm lucky enough to get a rare day where the dictators aren't as awful as usual, and the company software actually works correctly, i can get a high line count. But then, it's a given that the next day I will see NJA all day long, or else the worst dictators west of the Mississippi.

Overtime pay: No.

Timecard tweaking: Yes.

Ridiculous account descriptions: Yes.

Average daily real hours worked: 10-14.

Avg. daily unpaid OT hours worked: 2-6.

Lines/day: Extremely varied, anywhere from <700 to >1900, depending on work available.

Difficulty of accounts: 1 very easy, 2 very difficult.

Allowing for the above, average pay per hour: $4.50-7.50.

Unhappy camper. You are a perfect example - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
You are a perfect example of why these companies get away with what they are doing, as outlined in your post, because YOU ARE STILL THERE, and have been there for years!! There are jobs listed every day on different sites. During your NJA time, I would spend time looking for a better one.

As long as MTs tolerate the kind of pay and treatment they are complaining about, the longer the companies will keep doing it.
Hussah!!! - ME
[ In Reply To ..]
BINGO! If you continue to be slapped and stand up and say "more please" then IMO you lose your right to complain about it. If you are undergoing all that adversity why in the world would you still be there?

As long as people WILLINGLY take these jobs where the pay is next to nothing, there's no reason for those services to ever pay anything more.

You guys want to talk about doing something, about how wrong it all is and how you are being so wronged, well quit your job tomorrow and stop taking 3 cpl for doing ANYTHING and stop working 16 hours to make $5 or whatever ridiculously low number you spouted.

There's no gun to your head. Really. No boogie man will chase you out the door. Free yourselves. Run. Run.
If you really - wanted to be
[ In Reply To ..]
encouraging to someone to make change in their life, there is another way to do it. What you are doing is adding more abuse to the situation. And I don't believe you are an MT. You make work for an MTSO, but you are not an MT.

When you go out into the world do you speak and behave in a different way than you do here anonymously. Does everyone walk away from a conversation with you feeling worse than before?

I'm pretty sure I have read here that people keep these jobs while they are looking. What an entirely ridiculous post to belittle someone you know nothing about.
I want to specifically address UNHAPPY CAMPER - As kindly as I can. sm
[ In Reply To ..]
First of all, I am not trying to insult you. I went back and read your post very carefully, and this is what you put up with day in and day out (only God knows why).

You have 1/2 hour, normally 15-60 minutes at a time with NJA. OMG! That missed money sure adds up.

Your company's platform shaves "a lot of work off" for unpaid lines.

There is timesheet "tweaking" going on.

You have ridiculous account specs.

You are working 10-14 hours a day with 2-6 hours of unpaid OT.

YOU ARE ONLY AVERAGING 4.50 to 7.50 per hour. Certainly you can see this is a dead-end job.

HONEY, WHY ARE YOU STILL THERE? This is absolutely outrageous, even for a newbie, which I assume you are not.

Unhappy Camper, you are in one of the worst case scenarios. This is not going to get better for you, and I really believe you are certainly capable of so much better. You claim that on a good day you may do 1900 lines, if you can. You work 3 accounts, 2 of them difficult. Get the heck out of there! There are places where there is an unlimited amount of work available, with few exceptions.

There are other companies who hire off and on who would love to have your skills and dedication. You are passing up such good opportunities for yourself, and you probably do not even know it.

I know that change and the unknown can be a little frightening, I have been there, but honey you are wasting your talent on an MTSO who could care less. That 10-14 hours a day has to make for a miserable life for anyone, especially with your average pay. Please stop cheating yourself out of the money that you are very capable of making. Take your time, do some research, do some testing, and do not take the first job that comes along. You have some time on your hands to find the right fit for you. So what if it takes 3-6 months or longer, you must do this. No one can blame you for what the company is doing to you, but you simply are the perfect example of why they do it, because they can, and you are still there.

Do not be so stuck in your ways that you are afraid to do what is best for YOU.

Good luck to you.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Know When They Stop Taking Insurance Deduction?
Jun 01, 2011

I dropped the insurance, but they are still taking my portion out of this check for 6/3.  I am assuming we pay in arrears then, so I should still have the insurance deducted on the next check as well?  I was really hoping that for that extra money this time! Thanks. ...

Taking Test With No Way To Stop Dictation?
Dec 12, 2013

Just wondering if I am missing something.  I was sent a test by a company to transcribe.  The dictation I guess runs off flash player.  It just takes you to the site and there is only a button to start and stop the dictation.  These are 2 VERY long dictations.  How the heck am I suppose to be able to do that on a timed test when I cannot use a foot pedal.  Are there function keys I am not aware of?  Thanks. ...

Hey MTSO, Just Stop ...
Feb 14, 2011

assigning me the garbage work just because you "think" I can do it.  Had to vent, really sick of it!  Between the ESLs and the stuff where people say things that do not make sense I am really getting fed up!  Sorry, had to vent.  I know you read this and I know you know who is this. ...

I Am Considering Taking An IC Position With An MTSO
Jun 09, 2013

Thanks for any input. I've never worked IC before... ...

SoftScript Is One Of The Smaller MTSO's But Has The Most Negative Feedback
Apr 03, 2013

nm ...

Apprehension Test Is Negative. *Falk* Sign Is Negative. Speed Test Is Negative. Thanx. Nm
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

His Hips Have Symmetric Abduction. Galeazzi Is Negative. Provocative Exam (s/l V-CHIP) Is Negative
Dec 04, 2011

TIA :-) ...

Negative McMurray. Negative S/l Rosling Or Roswing
Feb 28, 2013

Negative McMurray.  Negative s/l Rosling or Roswing ...

Companies That Don't Bait And Switch....
Nov 16, 2009

So disillusioned.  The company I loved for so long has turned into greedy liars.  Who in the MTSO world is still decent? ...

BabbleType Bait And Switch
Jun 27, 2012

Hi, all,  Remember the most recent ad that BabbleType placed here at MTStars?  They were practically pleading with MTs and QAs to contact them and clear out their huge back log (tens of thousands of audio files they said). There was no mention of an exam; just contact them and request an assignment.  If you need training to be a QA editor, no problem -- just ask, and they would provide training.  Blah, blah, blah.  The direct quote in the ad was this:&nbs ...

IMedX Bait And Switch?
Oct 09, 2012

Tested for iMedX and passed the below Surgical job they had posted: Specialty: Surgery Job Description: Current openings for OPs (ambulatory surgery/multiple specialties) accounts as IC (Independent Contractor). Must have approximately 5 years of experience in acute care/hospital transcription. Coverage is needed 7 days. Okay....even though this job is STILL posted on another MT site they are telling me they are putting it on HOLD for a few more weeks and posting another add for a nu ...

SOFTSCRIPT IS A BAIT AND SWITCH COMPANY!
Feb 07, 2015

Hey SoftScript employee below trying to defend company, I am writing in all caps too, but I did not post anything prior.  SOFTSCRIPT DOES USE A BAIT AND SWITCH TECHNIQUE.  THIS HAPPENED TO ME!  Want proof?  I worked for .  The recruiter is .  I never even was trained for the position I was hired for, but a week into working for SS, I was contacted by HR stating, "You are not the right fit."  I stayed on for a month, until a position with another company came al ...

SOFTSCRIPT HAS BAIT AND SWITCH LISTINGS AGAIN!
Mar 18, 2015

Here we go again, around and around!  SoftScript is looking for more trainers, mentors, and managers!  What is wrong with them?  Every few days they post these same jobs.  As I have said before, these are not real positions.  If you apply for one of them, there is a good chance you will be hired.  However, after you work there for a few days, you will receive a phone call or an e-mail telling you that you are not the right fit.  It happens over and over and ove ...

Stupid Ortho - Negative Spurling, Negative S/l "ver Meets"
Nov 13, 2009

thanks for any help! ...

ORTHO HELP: Negative [s/l Fair] Sign, Negative Fabere Sign?
Jun 02, 2012

OK.....   It's an orthopedic chart note. Patient has a chief complaint of  hip pain. Dictated: He has a negative [s/l fair, fairs, varus?] sign, a negative fabere sign. It doesn't sound like fadir; I'm not hearing that "d." I already had to leave two medication blanks and hate to leave another one for an orthopedic sign that I feel like I should know! Thank you in advance for your help and ideas!   ...

Pt Has Negative Froment's Sign And Negative S/l Jean Sign.
Sep 14, 2010

x ...

Negative Finkelstein's. Negative "CMC Gram." Not Sure On This, Anyone?? TIA!
Dec 02, 2014

nm ...

Let's Please Stop It!
Nov 28, 2009

The conference calls are over,  the paperwork will soon be sent in, and rumors have been put to rest, at least I think they have been.  I am encouraged because D seems to be more at the helm than I thought she was going to be.  She answered a question yesterday which made things more clear about the rate cut.  I said a long time ago that 10 or 11 cpl was not going to fly forever.  You charge only what the market can bear, and in this economy it cannot handle those rates. ...

When Are They Going To Stop Messing With
Feb 10, 2010

MQ has made big changes to my primary account.  Now things are all messed up and because of it, we have to re-enter redundant information in the ADT screen.  For example, it says ADT Attending and ADT Admitting with the doc's names.  Those aren't carrying over to the report now, for some reason, so we have to re-enter those docs names in the additional ADT field under attending and admitting.  Also, all of the reference repository stuff is gone.  It now says th ...

Stop Yawning At Me!!!!
Nov 09, 2010

She started out the dictation yawning and apologized for it the first time but then went on to do it 3 or 4 more times.  It's a good thing I'm near the end of my night because now I'm yawning like crazy. ...

If You Are Let Go At WMX, Does Your Insurance Stop
Feb 23, 2011

nm ...

The Abuse Won't Stop
Jul 03, 2012

No one is going to do it for us.  There is wage theft, minimum wage, changing of timecards, disrespect for our knowledge, ridiculous working conditions, bad management, and no communication.  MTs have been left completely out of the conversation, and they are the MT in MTSO.  How bizarre is that? I think everyone should just walk away from their keyboards.  We won't know what the result of an action like that will be until we take it, and hold a positive intent on beha ...

Re: Comedy Stop
Jul 05, 2012

I really hope this doesn't get redirected. I meant to put it on the Main Board. I want to send out a request for more VR and dictation funnies. MTStars has gotten so depressing lately, and I could really use some laughs. ...

For Those Saying We Should Stop Training VR. If We Did, How
Oct 04, 2012

x ...

When Will It Stop Snowing?
Dec 31, 2012

. ...

Start-Stop
Apr 24, 2013

Does anyone use Start-Stop?  If so, do you like it? Cathy ...

Did You Ever Stop To Think How Much Better You Could Dictate
Dec 15, 2013

than some of these idiots who you have to muddle through on day after day after day ad nauseum?  I am transcribing this dictator tonight who has had one patient with "infantigo" and on her "review of symptoms" she dictates "Eyes" as a subheading by itself then does HEENT later on in the review. I would be so organized if I were doing this, I would have a standard sheet for every patient with ROS and PE, then just fill in the blanks and note any abnormalties.  It would be so easy for us ...

Nuance - Stop
May 04, 2014

I have never posted or replied to anything on MTstars.com, about any company in my 30 years in this field and have worked for a few BIG companies in the past (who were never this bad, not even Medquist) and with my own experiences I can say Nuance should be rated as a 10 as the worst company to work for (10 as worst).  If you are considering Nuance, do not waste your time or most importantly, your self-respect.   ...

Stop Yawning
Feb 27, 2015

I didn't go to dental or even hygenist school. I have no idea what your saying and ASR is having a field day. ...

Oh, Stop With The Speakerphone Already.
Mar 17, 2015

It makes me strain to hear you and is exhausting.  Cut it out, Dictators. ...