A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

eTransplus employees - can you shed some light? - In The Dark

Posted: May 11, 2010

This is my first full day of working.  I just signed on and there were no jobs! On one of the two first days where we are only to do five jobs, I had a problem getting the last two. 

Is this a fluke or is it something to be expected? 

I don't know why they hired me. 

Call the office and ask for another account - me

[ In Reply To ..]
It is not unusual to run out of work on your primary account, but they will continue to give you more to keep you busy. Just call in the office and talk to whoever answers the phone and they can set you up. I have 4 accounts and always have work on at least one of them. Usually they will give you accounts that are similar so you don't have too many big differences in account specifics.

I'm sure there's a reason they hired you, maybe it's just a slow day. The weather in the south has been crazy, so that could have something to do with it too.

Any luck with asking for more accounts? - me

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Hope you received more work. They have ads back up hiring. - Strange...

[ In Reply To ..]
I never understand when companies keep advertising, despite their already employed MTs crying for more work. This is very puzzling to me. My thought would be to give them the work you are supposedly advertising.

Similar Messages:

New To IC In NJ, And I'm Confused. Can Anyone Shed Some Light? Sm
Mar 24, 2015

I just started working IC (1099) and while filing taxes I asked acct about this year and how to handle my taxes.  Of course he told me what I could deduct and what would be considered business expense.  I am only working PT and file jointly with my husband.  The acct set me up for quarterly payments of over $850 for federal and $150 for state per quarter. We had a refund which went to the first payment due March 15th.  I am confused right now because I would think the 1st qua ...

Lofin/Intellitype - Can Anyone Shed Any Light
Jan 24, 2011

Can anyone shed any light on this company please? ...

Paid Per Dictated Minute? Can Anyone Shed Light?
May 22, 2012

Can anyone shed any light on getting paid per the audio minute? I have only been paid per line and I can't even fathom how this would compare? Anyone have any experience this way? Please help ladies! Thanks!! ...

Any ETransPlus Employees?
Nov 11, 2009

Wondering if anyone has any info on this company - good or bad feedback is welcomed. Thanks! ...

How Many Nuance Employees Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb?
Jan 06, 2015

First is upper management, 1 of 3 anyway because 2 of them are on vacation for a whole week, who finds a chair and then passes it down to lower management who then places it in front of the MT to stand on. The MT stands on the chair but first they must remove the still working fine bulb that is in place and throw it away. They are then given a defective bulb by the SR folks and told by management they must successfully place 10 of them per hour in order to meet the standards. After twisting a ...

Webmedx Red Light/Green Light
Apr 26, 2010

Is anyone else tired of the daily red light/green light game going on a certain Webmedx account.  STOP WORKING, OK OVER TIME WE ARE DROWNING, OK WORK. OK STOP.  I frankly cannot afford much more of this nonsense...... ...

Where Is The Red Light Green Light Thing?
Oct 07, 2010

Not The Sharpest Tool In The Shed
Jul 03, 2012

I can't find MModal on Facebook. The only thing I see is called MModal Recruiting. Is that the only FB page they have? Somebody said something about Indians commenting on the page and I can't find it. Wah! TIA ...

OMG How Funny - Read Glassdoor Opinion Of Employees, US Versus Indian Employees!
Aug 05, 2013

I was just curious about what employees thought of Nuance on Glassdoor.  You read several US employee opinions and they reflect the morale listed on MTStars.  Scroll further down and read the opinions of the transcriptionists from India.  What a difference.  They are highly satisfied with their jobs and most have been working with Nuance for 6 to 7 years.  The US transcriptionists are very sad!!  What a difference..... ...

The Light Is Now Red
Jan 19, 2013

The light is now red. ...

Some Light For MTs (I Think)
Feb 13, 2013

I have a friend who works at a local hospital and she told me that they are about to start outsourcing their central scheduling department.  She said it is a U.S. based company that will be answering calls, scheduling tests, etc.  She also said that they have already begun outsourcing the discharge followups and surveys.  It is bad for the hospital, as they are losing staff, but I guess it could be good for MTs who just don't want to leave their home. Maybe they could work fo ...

ETransPlus Or TTS, LLC
Jun 08, 2010

Just wanting to know about these two companies.  TTS and eTransPlus.  Any positive or negative comments would be appreciated! ...

Anything To Say About ETransplus?
Jun 26, 2010

Does anyone have anything to say about eTransplus? ...

ETransPlus. Anybody Used PTO Since The New
Sep 27, 2010

pay scale in place.  If so, did you still receive the higher line rate even if your transcribed lines were below 6,000 because of the PTO that you took? ...

ETransplus?
Jun 20, 2011

I applied and passed all of the testing for eTransplus as advertised on the Job Seekers Board but haven't heard anything back. Did anyone else apply and hear back yet? Just curious since I expected to hear back after successfully jumping through all of their hoops....er, passing all of their tests ;-) ...

Yellow Light
Oct 07, 2010

Maybe this means we can get DT ...

DEP Light Yellow
Oct 07, 2010

xx ...

DEP Light Now Orange
Jun 18, 2012

So, how long do we wait until we give up for the night? ...

The DEP Light Is Still Green
Nov 02, 2012

Surely they know by now? ...

The Light Is Yellow
Jan 11, 2013

I was really clicking along this morning too ...

Light Just Turned Red
Apr 17, 2013

They are aware of the problem.  I bet.  ...

At Least The Light Is Red Today..
Dec 15, 2014

x ...

Just Checked - Red Light Still On
Dec 15, 2014

Anybody care to join me for an egg nog?  Hot toddie?  Hot buttered rum? ...

Inquiring About ETransPlus
May 01, 2010

Inquiring about eTransPlus...anybody know any info about this company? Pros and cons? ...

Anybody Else At ETransPlus Out Of Work? Nm
Aug 05, 2010

x ...

ETransplus Platform?
Oct 01, 2010

Does anyone know what transcription platfor this company uses?   TIA ...

Is ETransPlus Hiring And
Dec 01, 2010

How about line rates, payday on time, supervisors, tech, any info appreciated. Thanks in advance. ...

Warning ETransPlus
Dec 17, 2010

A quasi-Federal employer. Thought I'd be ahead cuz the Feds will manage our jobs AND our health records someday soon. You have to get fingerprinted, get your background investiagated and pay for a retro hunk of foot pedal and then they short your pays. ...

ETransPlus Or Archivus...
Jun 15, 2011

Any current info on either of these companies; pay, how the management treats MTs, enough work?  Trying to make a decision.  This will be my secondary MTSO - already have another full time job, just would like to have a secondary when things are slow.  I know two is going wear me out some, but it is better than the fear of going broke with only one MTSO during the slow times. ...

EtransPlus - Any Information ?
Feb 22, 2011

Does anyone have any information on this company?  Thanks. ...