A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Lofin/Intellitype - Can anyone shed any light - gintex

Posted: Jan 24, 2011

Can anyone shed any light on this company please?

Loflin/Intellitype - BeenThereMT

[ In Reply To ..]
The light is very dim. Sorry. Keep looking. There is a ton of information about this company on multiple sites.
1. They do not invest in updating their servers and that is an issue for the MTs.
2. There is not enough work.
3. Communication is either nonexistent or you are flooded with e-mails and phone calls.
4. They lost some big accounts.
5. Account specifications can be detailed to the point of wading through a book, with updates constantly.
6. Etc.

On the plus side, pay is on time.

Similar Messages:

Intellitype AKA Lofin
Nov 10, 2009

Any information on company formerly known as intellitype now known as lofin?  Good or bad info appreciated. ...

Intellitype/Lofin
Oct 26, 2010

Does anyone know if this company has acquired any new accounts since loosing the very large oncology account in the summer?  If there has been any communication with their ICs, it's been on a selective basis.  Thanks.  ...

Lofin/Intellitype - Any Information
Sep 30, 2010

For those who have recently dealt with this company and were involved with the lack of work because the company lost a major account, have you heard anything about the new account that was supposed to be coming on board around October 1st?  Thanks for any information.  I hope everyone has been managing to survive this lack of work.  ...

Lofin/Intellitype - What Platform They Use?
Jul 18, 2012

Does anyone know what platform they use?  Their ad says you need a 15 pin pedal. Isn't that a bit old school? ...

LOFIN/INTELLITYPE - Anyone Work For This Company?
Sep 13, 2010

Anyone work for this company?  Have you lost work over the last month? ...

Lofin/Intellitype Tech Issues
Dec 14, 2010

I see this company has an ad after a long time of not being around.  That, of couse, would be because they lost a huge account, as well as  a couple of other accounts last summer.  Then they claimed there would be a new account ready by Oct. 1st.  That did not materialize.  Last I knew, many MTs took a hike.  Many reasons not to work for this company.  Check the archives.  Biggest problem was lack of work, especially weekends.  They were also well known for having the rude habit of cont ...

New To IC In NJ, And I'm Confused. Can Anyone Shed Some Light? Sm
Mar 24, 2015

I just started working IC (1099) and while filing taxes I asked acct about this year and how to handle my taxes.  Of course he told me what I could deduct and what would be considered business expense.  I am only working PT and file jointly with my husband.  The acct set me up for quarterly payments of over $850 for federal and $150 for state per quarter. We had a refund which went to the first payment due March 15th.  I am confused right now because I would think the 1st qua ...

ETransplus Employees - Can You Shed Some Light?
May 11, 2010

This is my first full day of working.  I just signed on and there were no jobs! On one of the two first days where we are only to do five jobs, I had a problem getting the last two.  Is this a fluke or is it something to be expected?  I don't know why they hired me.  ...

Paid Per Dictated Minute? Can Anyone Shed Light?
May 22, 2012

Can anyone shed any light on getting paid per the audio minute? I have only been paid per line and I can't even fathom how this would compare? Anyone have any experience this way? Please help ladies! Thanks!! ...

Webmedx Red Light/Green Light
Apr 26, 2010

Is anyone else tired of the daily red light/green light game going on a certain Webmedx account.  STOP WORKING, OK OVER TIME WE ARE DROWNING, OK WORK. OK STOP.  I frankly cannot afford much more of this nonsense...... ...

Where Is The Red Light Green Light Thing?
Oct 07, 2010

Not The Sharpest Tool In The Shed
Jul 03, 2012

I can't find MModal on Facebook. The only thing I see is called MModal Recruiting. Is that the only FB page they have? Somebody said something about Indians commenting on the page and I can't find it. Wah! TIA ...

Intellitype
Apr 06, 2010

Whenever I have looked for a new job in the past, I have always had several offers a day or two after I started looking.  Now, I spend hours testing only to get offers of 3 cpl for VR and 6 cpl for standard transcription.  I have survived as a single parent all of these years, having a good career as an MT, and I haven't been able to pay bills for the last year.  Everyone is frustrated with the industry.  It is not the economy - it is the huge outsourcing that has d ...

Which Is Better? Intellitype Or Inscribe?
Mar 19, 2013

Help! I got job offers to both Inscribe and Intellitype. I don't know much about either. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you! ...

Does Anyone Have Experience With Lofin?
Oct 27, 2009

I looked in archives and didn't find much.  I'm trying to get out of a bad situation (very slow pay), but don't want to get into one that is even worse.  Would appreciate any info.  Thanks.  ...

Lofin Transcription. Any Opinions?
Feb 28, 2012

I don't see much in the archives within the last year on them.  I know someone who just started with them and really likes it.  Set her own schedule, says the ExText platform is easy, is off QA already, and says they leave you alone to work.  Sounds great, but I guess I would like to know if that's the norm. ...

Is Lofin A Good Company
Apr 17, 2012

Offered an IC position with IntelliType.  Don't know anyone who has worked for them.  Any comments? ...

The Light Is Now Red
Jan 19, 2013

The light is now red. ...

Some Light For MTs (I Think)
Feb 13, 2013

I have a friend who works at a local hospital and she told me that they are about to start outsourcing their central scheduling department.  She said it is a U.S. based company that will be answering calls, scheduling tests, etc.  She also said that they have already begun outsourcing the discharge followups and surveys.  It is bad for the hospital, as they are losing staff, but I guess it could be good for MTs who just don't want to leave their home. Maybe they could work fo ...

Yellow Light
Oct 07, 2010

Maybe this means we can get DT ...

DEP Light Yellow
Oct 07, 2010

xx ...

DEP Light Now Orange
Jun 18, 2012

So, how long do we wait until we give up for the night? ...

The DEP Light Is Still Green
Nov 02, 2012

Surely they know by now? ...

The Light Is Yellow
Jan 11, 2013

I was really clicking along this morning too ...

Light Just Turned Red
Apr 17, 2013

They are aware of the problem.  I bet.  ...

At Least The Light Is Red Today..
Dec 15, 2014

x ...

Just Checked - Red Light Still On
Dec 15, 2014

Anybody care to join me for an egg nog?  Hot toddie?  Hot buttered rum? ...

The Green Light Is On-do We Dare Try?
Oct 07, 2010

Well wonder if it is really up or not?  Anyone else get on? ...

Link For The Status Light?
Nov 04, 2010

I promise I will bookmark it this time.  :) ...

Why Is The DEP Now Showing A Green Light? NM
Nov 26, 2012

x ...