A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Wow, Lee Perfect seems to want something that doesn't exist - caughtup

Posted: Aug 19, 2010

Did you see their latest job ad? They seem to want perfection, but I bet they don't give perfection.

Ummm WOW, whoever posted their ad seemed like they were a little (sm) - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
ticked off at some of the people that they have working for them. I also cannot believe that they referred newbies to the Q, lol. Truly though, my only beef with them is starting out at 7 cpl even though they are offering up to 12 cpl. Wonder how many they have now working at 12 cpl.

12 cpl - Transgal

[ In Reply To ..]
IMO, probably just the fools who are willing to do the leftover ESL, dictated on their cell phones, in a bad cell area, driving down the highway with the window open. And they probably have to work second shift, look up every referring physician, etc., etc., etc. VERY FEW at 12 cpl, I would think, and probably not ALWAYS at 12 cpl. It's probably honestly something so awful, no one will do it for less, but it's a tempting enough offer in a job ad to entice applicants.

12 cpl - dmz

[ In Reply To ..]
I was making that up until a company merger earlier this year. Thought I had found a permanent home after 5 years. Bigger isn't always better as far as expanding/selling a company. I am going to apply to LP and see what happens. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Have we all become to ingrained to the crap pay that we are suspicious of what might be a good gig? Maybe the tides will turn in our favor again - more companies are stopping the offshoring...slowly but it is happening. Good luck to all!
reply - Matilda
[ In Reply To ..]
No way in the world...they definitely lie about what they pay...plus their platform Emdat/Inscribe is impossible to make any money on what with all the demographics you have to look up yourself. These people are very rude and not worth even taking their test for!

What would be the chances of ever making it from - 7 to 12 cpl? Zero? Nil? Zilch? Nada?

[ In Reply To ..]
All of them are continually shaving $ from our cpl. Which company out there has even kept wages stable, let alone give MTs a raise? Few to none?

I read years and years ago, thats just her nature - ticked off. - dunno tho. old posts, hearsay

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I would never even apply, much less work for, - any company

[ In Reply To ..]
that sounded so unprofessional in their employment ad. Calling out an MT and basically saying how stupid he/she was?!?!

Childish and petty.

HELP...Where is this ad? I dont see it on Job Seekers Board - Was it removed?

[ In Reply To ..]
I have gone over the JSB twice and still dont see anything posted by Lee Perfect. Can someone link me up?

TIA!

yes, but... - ...

[ In Reply To ..]
Then that makes YOU feel that you are different from all those UNprofessional MTs that must be working there now! They have created a new expression though, "delay around." Is that like just layin' around? But fancier? I'm not layin' around, I'm De-Layin' around.

Independent contractors - nich

[ In Reply To ..]
Yea, I read that ad yesterday and it says they are hiring IC, BUT they seem to have people who want to type "when they feel like it" and the clients do not understand this. They should talk to their client and let them know that they are too cheap to pay employee taxes, so therefore they don't want actual employees and as an "IC" we get to CHOOSE our hours. Perhaps their clients would prefer to move to a MTSO who hires employees with actual shifts.........this could work out better than blaming the IC transcriptionist:)

LOL! I just read the Lee Perfect ad. Talk about - something that gives the heebie-jeebies! sm

[ In Reply To ..]
My first impression was that the writer was high on something. Almost non-existent punctuation, poor sentence structure. (And they want "perfection?")

The broken English gives me the impression that the writer was an ESL who still needs to go back for a refresher course.

Finally, the condescending attitude in the ad towards MTs sure wouldn't give me confidence that Lee Perfect would ever pay me fairly, treat me with respect, or have enough work.

Sure, all ads sometimes have a mistake or a typo in them, that's human nature. But Lee Perfect's ad was riddled with bloopers.

Maybe they should change their name to "Lee Imperfect".

I kinda thought it was VR - by the mistakes

[ In Reply To ..]
Felt all too famililar, so I was sure VR "transcribed" it!

Since when is MQ "great at training" as they - claim?

[ In Reply To ..]
I work for MQ....I think I got 1 day of training.

Granted, I'm not a newbie, but still.....

I believe that was meant to be sarcastic in the ad. NM - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
x

don't think they train at all any more... - ZZZ

[ In Reply To ..]
judging from the emails we get about errors. I know there is almost no contact from anyone any more. We are just left flapping in the breeze with do-it-yourself everything.

Glad to be done with them at the end of the month!

I would never work there. I applied & was made - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
an offer, but the lady's attitude turned me off very fast, so I said no thanks.

Lee (Im)Perfect's ad - 20yrMT

[ In Reply To ..]
After reading the ad, I came close to sending an e-mail to them, stating how unprofessional it was. Who would want to work for someone with an attitude like that? They're certainly not doing anything to boost the company's image.

Used to work for her - nn

[ In Reply To ..]
If you think that ad was rude, wait till you work for her. She sends demeaning and very nasty emails out daily. Something is wrong with her.

Similar Messages:

Does This Exist?
Aug 20, 2010

* A hospital that DOES NOT use voice and still employs Radiology transcriptionists?  * An established service (one that will not go belly-up next week) that is not a sweatshop, offers a solid benefits package, does not use voice, still employes Radiology transcriptionists, and doesn't require six different programs to do the job? I like the fact that there are only TWO programs (Dictaphone and VPN) used in my hospital job, as they don't jam up and/or slow down my PC.  ...

Does This Still Exist?
Dec 03, 2011

Hi, I'm looking for a FT radiology gig, typing, that pays 0.08 per line and doesn't have a tight turnaround time (several hours, not 20 minutes). Does this even still exist?  Thanks. ...

Do These Exist...
Apr 09, 2013

Are there any good sites to go to for online billing/coding jobs to work at from home? I am looking for something remote, but not sure who can be trusted and who can’tâ€Â¦they all look tempting, I just don’t want to be scammed. ...

Can Anybody Tell Me About Medivoxx? Do They Still Exist?
Jan 26, 2010

nm ...

Does The CMT Credential Still Exist?
Feb 23, 2013

Does the CMT credential still exist?  Do people still sit for that exam and get that credential?  ...

They Exist, I Heard Them
Feb 20, 2015

A hospital where the doctors dictate correctly, the ASR works very well, and the audio is clear. Not my account, of course, mine sucks royally, it was an overflow. No wonder some people are happy and the rest of us are miserable. How do I get a good account? Whose tail must I kiss, not that I would, just curious. So not fair. ...

Does This Type Of MT Company Exist?
Feb 08, 2014

Does anyone out there actually work for any MT company that gives you praise or positive feedback?  Does anyone work for a company that says, "Thank you" or "Good job"? I know these MT companies wont hesitate to call you out on errors or mistakes or call you day and night to log in and work....but does anyone actually work for a company who appreicates them?  I am just curious if there really is an MT company who truly and genuinely appreciates its workers. ...

Good Companies To Work For? Do They Exist Any Longer?
Dec 01, 2011

:) ...

Perfect MT
Aug 03, 2012

I need help in being a perfect MT. It seems I proofread my work and later find out that I left a word out or did not finish a word. I am not perfect and will never be so why do I beat myself up when I do this? I know all the rest of you must be perfect because I am told I am not and have to be to keep this job. ...

I Know I'm Not Perfect But....
Feb 28, 2014

I have over 15 years as an MT. I think I'm pretty darn good after all these years. Perfect? No. But darn good. Anyway, my thorn in the side is whenever I test for a new MTSO lately my test score comes back at 86%. WTH? I am meticulous when it comes to testing and have all my books, etc. handy when taking the test. I take my time and know that I pretty much did 100%. Then I get the little email. "We're sorry but your score was 86% on the test. Sorry but we can't go into detail abou ...

What A Perfect Day!
Jan 07, 2015

Sound quality is perfect.  Doctors are enunciating.  No background noise.  Getting a high line count.  Oh wait, I just woke up and smelled the coffee.  What a great dream. Now back to the reality of this nightmare. ...

Nobody's Perfect
Feb 13, 2015

I keep seeing this commercial on TV for insurance where the girl says "insurance companies - news flash. Nobody's perfect." I can't help but think I hope someone from Nuance is watching, preferably those idiots who mark off for dumb picky BS when doing QA. One dumb error in a report that has absolutley no impact on the intent or on patient care but I am below 99% for it. I used to tell my kids all the time "what goes around comes around." I would love to be around when it "comes a ...

Any Info On Lee Perfect?
Apr 02, 2010

Looking for extra work.  ...

Lee Perfect - Pay Issues
Apr 28, 2010

Saw their job posting and was wondering if the "pay issues" were ever resolved?  Also, any current Lee Perfect ICs out there happy or sad with the company? Is there plenty of work?   Tx! ...

A Perfect Stranger
Jul 30, 2010

Yesterday I had my appointment for a a haircut and color.  I was sitting in the chair, and a woman two chairs down asked where I worked.   She said I looked familiar.  That, of course, was not the case.  We got to talking, and she said she was a transcriptionist 20 years ago, and she was trying to break into this field again, but no company would hire her because she had not done this work for so long.   She asked what company I worked for.  I told her I q ...

Lee Perfect...Anyone Work There?
Aug 25, 2010

I just got an email from them asking me if I would be able to type 3500 lines in 2 weeks.  Any input? ...

MT Venting -- I Know I Am Not Perfect But...
Jul 27, 2011

I have been observing a lot of comments made on this board and have heard many comments from others about the MT profession across the Internet.  Sadly, most comments ring loud and clear with the all too familiar vibe, such as:  “Times are tough” and “You have to make adjustments” during these tough economic times.  Yes I get that part of it.  I also work at a MTSO and I know from firsthand experience that it can be tough -- especially when our pa ...

Anyone Out There Still Using Word Perfect?
Jan 05, 2012

I'm an IC, at present have two accounts, and have used WP for 24 years (WP X3 in the last five).  However, because of changes coming down the pike, I think I should probably finally sit down and really learn Word (I have Word 2007). I just thought I'd ask here before I take a class on Word:  Are there any medical transcription shortcuts/secrets I should know about that I wouldn't learn in a class?  For instance, is it possible not to use the mouse?  Are there ...

Lee Perfect Transcription
Apr 22, 2013

Hello all! I just received an IC offer from Lee Perfect. I have checked the archives and cannot find any postings more recent than 2010. Anyone currently work for or recently worked for them in the past? Pros, cons? I just recently lost a great cardiology account with another company thanks to EMR, and I am hopeful to find a company that makes me as happy as that one did. I used to work for Transcend, so I'm leery of big MTSOs. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :) ...

Well, I Failed. I Am Not Perfect Enough.
Dec 03, 2013

Failed by 0.15. Got an error for "not following CP" Excuse me! I could not find this tiny exception in the jumble they call the CP. Oops, like, sorry I missed that, but I did hunt for it! I know there is one account in the many I encounter every day that I has this little tidbit waiting to bite you in the rear end. Looking forward to 2 more fails - even though I am in the 99% range. I do not know how I am going to do any better with the sound quality and the horrid ASR I am given. I al ...

Lee Perfect Transcription...really?
Jul 26, 2014

Needs 7 years experience, scan entire report and leave feedback for 1.40 per report??  And we all know how lengthy those reports can be..... are they really hoping to get any resumes??  Good Luck! ...

The Perfect Repository
Feb 03, 2015

Who is responsible for putting reports in there? The same people that are dinging me for adding "a" or "the" in the wrong spot. You spelled the name of the retractor wrong!!! Maybe they should sign the reports so I can QA them ...

Four Perfect 100% QC, Unbelievable...sm
Mar 06, 2015

Only work part-time, few days a week, so this week got four jobs audited at 100% each four days in a row, so they keep going until they can find an error and, of course, one small word was found incorrect!  I have never had 5 audits in one week.  How discouraging this is, very sad and pathetic.  ...

I Have Two MT Jobs, And They'd Be Almost Perfect If...
Mar 20, 2015

They offered direct deposit. But no, they both pay in paper checks. No, I don't live paycheck to paycheck. I have a stash of money for emergencies. But direct deposit would be nice, because sometimes things happen with the mail. It can get lost, or be delayed by a couple days. It'd be nice to have the money right there in the bank on the same days. Just venting. ...

Perfect Balance
May 14, 2015

I attempt to balance my life and have, for the most part, been successful in the past 10 years with MM.  However, with the constant MOT for the past several months, I feel like I'm in constant chaos.  I can no longer find time to cook, clean, be with my husband, be with my kids, spend time with my extended family, exercise, find time for me, etc.  I am constantly tired, achy, and feel physically and emotionally sick.  I don't eat properly or on a schedule anymore be ...

Does Anyone Else Have An Anal QC That Wants Everything Perfect,
May 15, 2015

Sends excessive pretentious emails, and a HDSM that is ghost. I was transferred to this POD months ago and have only gotten 1 email from the HDSM, and that only to request OT. I want to go back to my old POD. ...

Spellcheck On Word Perfect
Feb 08, 2010

Question...on Word Perfect, if you use spellcheck and have some "shortcuts" created, i.e., "DD:" to expand to "Dictated by" how can you keep it from expanding it as it goes thru the document?  Hope this makes sense.   Thanks!! ...

Shipwrecked, I Found You The Perfect...
Feb 17, 2010

retirement hut.  It is on the inner island.  If it makes you feel better there is no tsunami and/or hurricane season in this area of the South Pacific. Bunion, I was not sure of your island preference, water, beach or inner island hut.  There are plenty to choose from. Shipwrecked, you may have NJA tonight (I have it almost everyday as well), but it won't be long before we say "Q who" and move into these huts in paradise.  http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/common ...

LEE PERFECT TRANSCRIPTION Experience?
Mar 23, 2010

Anybody ever hear of these people or have experience with them?  Their ad says they have plenty of work but can't find anybody to help.  That right there set off warning bells.  ...

Anyone With Info On Lee Perfect Transcription?
Mar 30, 2011

Hi, just looking around and wondered if anyone has worked for or had any experience with Lee Perfect Transcription located in Chicago.  Thanks for the info. ...