A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Viva Transcription - Anyone know about working for them? - fastfingers

Posted: Mar 31, 2011

Anyone know about working for them? company I work for was just aquired by them and wondering what to expect.

Viva Transcription - mtsource

[ In Reply To ..]
I work for them now. Better than anyone I've worked for before but they are not understanding about tardiness.

working at Viva - janetgado

[ In Reply To ..]
I work for them. They are fine just very very serious. My manager sounds like a robot sometimes. I have never been able to get her to talk about anything outside of work.

working at Viva - jillfinger

[ In Reply To ..]
I have worked there for three years. I suppose they are ok to work for. I have never had any problems with them.

working at Viva... important note - cautiousdigits

[ In Reply To ..]
I have worked there for a year or so since my company was acquired. I haven't had any complaints but a lady that used to also work in transcription had a different experience. She tried to take an account from Viva that she was working on and start her own little business. Viva found out, fired her and sued her. She said she had only made a few hundred bucks from the client but Viva went crazy on her in court. She says he wound up having to pay thousands in legal bills and she says it isn't even over yet.

worked at viva - nomoretyping

[ In Reply To ..]
I used to work for them until I retired. Nice people I suppose, no real complaints.

viva transcription - digits

[ In Reply To ..]
I work for them... no complaints.

Viva transcription - oldfastdigits

[ In Reply To ..]
I work for them. work is constant and pay is on time.

working - stilltyping

[ In Reply To ..]
I like these guys. Have worked for a lot of awful companies but they actually seem ok to me. They're not great, but I can not think of too much to complain about though either.

Similar Messages:

Viva Transcription-I Filled Out Info For MT Recruiters And Got A Call From Viva Wanting To Buy MT Co
Jan 06, 2010

nm ...

Viva Transcription Job
Mar 13, 2012

I was just offered a job with viva transcription. Has anyone worked for them before? I'm just getting back into things after taking some time off for health reasons and really don't want to wind up in a bad situation.   Thanks ...

Information About Viva Transcription
Jul 02, 2011

Can anyone offer information about Viva Transcription....such as pay rates, what Viva is like as an employer, or any information that would be helpful to a transcriptionist who would be working for them.  Thank you! ...

Selling To Viva Transcription
Apr 23, 2012

I see people have posted about selling to Viva Transcription and I tried to post there but I couldn't see exactly how. Maybe this will work. I sold to them a year ago and had some serious reservations at first. They didn't really do anything wrong or against the contract but I had a tough time sleeping regardless. I spoke with some of the mt's after the deal closed who said the new manager was a complete robot and never listened to their personal concerns. This is significant s ...

Selling My Business To Viva Transcription
Jun 18, 2010

I was approached by VIVA transcriptionabout selling my business by handing over my list of clients. Has anyone worked with them before? ...

Viva Transcription Relocating My Accounts
Oct 23, 2012

I have been typing for viva for a year now and just received word from them that they were relocating my accounts to a back end voice rec system due to industry pressures for faster turnaround time and lower pricing for clients.  Apparently my accounts, which aren't particularly difficult (no accents etc) were chosen for transfer while many others were not. I'm pretty upset as I was doing my best with TAT (always made at least 48hr).  I will say that they were nice about giv ...

Viva Transcription- Anyone Ever Hear Or Work For This Company? Nm Tia
Jan 04, 2010

nm ...

Uniworx To Merge With Viva
Feb 18, 2012

Anyone on here currently working for Uniworx? I'm curious as to your thoughts of the merger with Viva. I'm having a hard time with getting on the new email account they set up for me (sometimes I can get in, other times it tells me that my username doesn't exist).  I thought maybe if anyone that peruses this site works for Uniworx maybe we could all share our thoughts together of the merger, yet still be anonymous and feel safe about it. MTs working at home don't have th ...

United Transcription Anybody Currently Working
Mar 29, 2010

there who can give me the pay rate, good, bad and the ugly, if any. ...

Anybody Is Working For Alpha Transcription
May 04, 2013

I was just wondering if anybody is working for alpha transcription. I did their testing about 2 weeks ago and am waiting to hear back from there. I think they got bought out by another company. Just curious as to opinions about this place. ...

Working For Nuance Transcription
Mar 25, 2015

Whoever is even thinking of trying to work for Nuance Transcription, should think again!  They are always running out of work and pay sucks big time! They have a new pay system where you are docked for almost everything! You have to meet 99% quality, which is no problem, as you should be meeting that anyway, but then they check your reports, always short ones and if they find an error, especially a major one, that docks your score way down, which in turn docks you pay, plus they then take y ...

Anyone Currently Working For Clear Choice Transcription?
Sep 13, 2010

Is there anyone currently working for Clear Choice Transcription?  If so, what is it like now - good or bad?  Just wondering as I have read all of the old posts, but nothing newer is showing up and they have advertised with more work available. ...

The Transcription Doctors - Anyone Has Or Is Working For This Company?
Sep 26, 2010

Was just wanting to know if anyone has or is working for this company?  If so how are they to work for? Thanks... ...

Alpha Transcription - Possibly Working For Them
Jun 21, 2012

Have been approached about possibly working for them. I have read in the archives about them being up for sale, MTs leaving, line discrepancies, and them no longer paying for headers, footers, etc. Does anyone have any current information? TIA ...

Working From Home Medical Transcription
May 21, 2014

I have put together a list of work-at-home companies, some transcription but I tried to not include companies you would already see on this site, and some not.  I cannot vouch for any of these companies but I did get them from 2 different sites that were said to be reliable (i.e., not schemes).  Please reply by email if you would like me to email you my list.   ...

Medical Transcription Working From Home
Jan 21, 2015

i am currrently in school how hard is it to get a job from home in transcription or coding? ...

Clear Choice Transcription Is Worth Working For?
Jan 31, 2014

Has anyone heard if this company is worth working for?  I have a friend who works there but she says the pay is very low and their Director recently left, which doesn't bode well. ...

When Does Working For 6.5 Cpl VBC Beat Not Working Because Of No Work?!!!!
Oct 09, 2014

d ...

InfAny Info On Net Med Transcription, All-Write Transcription Or FutureNet Technologies?
Jun 11, 2010

I would appreciate any input anyone may have on these 3 companies. I have tried to find out about them through their local BBB, but only Net Med Transcription has anything on it. Thanks. ...

Can Anyone Tell Me Info On August Medical Transcription Or Transcription South
May 29, 2013

I have found a few things on these companies but was looking to find a little more in depth information from past or current employees. ...

Any Advice On Craft Transcription Or SOAP Transcription??
May 30, 2014

Hi!   Anyone heard of or work for Craft Transcription or SOAP Transcription??? I have a interview today with SOAP. Any information is appreciated. ...

United Transcription Or Alpha Transcription
Sep 14, 2010

Just trying to get info on both companies.  Don't see much when I search.  Anyone work for either of these and can give me more info would be appreaciated.  ...

Prn Military Transcription/prn Medical Transcription
Jun 25, 2014

Anyone hear from them yet?  Over 1100 views, that means a billion resumes. ...

Working For The VA
Apr 24, 2010

Just wondering how the MT's that work for the VA like it. When you're directed to their web site, it really doesn't say too much.  Thanks ...

Working Either Way
May 10, 2010

I would like to work "outside" of home but it is quite a struggle getting the okay from my husband.  The transcription is pretty unbearable to me. Anyone else have that concern? ...

DQS Not Working?
Aug 06, 2010

DQS down for anyone else?  I try to log in and it says "failed to connect." ...

US MT Working Outside Of The US
Nov 12, 2010

I have an odd question.  If a US trained Medical Transcriptionist works from home (in the U.S.), but then decides to spend 1/2 the year (or more) in a foreign country, is it possible (ethical/legal) to continue working as an MT while in that country?  The MT would keep the US address, and bank account.  All paychecks would continue to be direct deposited into current U.S. bank account.  MT would continue to pay U.S. taxes on all monies earned.  Does anyone see anyt ...

Working With Pet
Feb 02, 2011

I have a new pet - a dog - who wants to sit next to me while I work. Does anyone have any ideas how to "update" my chair so this is possible. She's not very big, only about 15-16 lbs but I have no idea how to adapt my chair to make this possible. TIA. ...

Anyone Working For TSI?
Mar 18, 2011

I went to their website for the current job posting but my security software kicked me out of their site. Can anyone give me info on working there, good, bad, ugly???   Thanks in Advance! ...

DQS Is Working Again
May 28, 2011

Hope my work is still available to recover. ...