A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

anybody is working for alpha transcription - ep

Posted: May 04, 2013

I was just wondering if anybody is working for alpha transcription. I did their testing about 2 weeks ago and am waiting to hear back from there. I think they got bought out by another company. Just curious as to opinions about this place.

Alpha in South Point, Ohio is a Nuance affiliate. Seems to be an Alpha in - every state. NM

[ In Reply To ..]

Good luck hearing from them - Hapless

[ In Reply To ..]
I, too, took their lengthy test and I even have the VA experience they're looking for. I think we lost out or the jobs never existed.

Actually got hired there - Lucky?

[ In Reply To ..]
Haven't actually started yet due to schedule and the tons of paperwork 1 would expect with the VA, but I'm hopeful it will be okay. So far, everyone is very nice and they respond in a timely manner.

maybe not so lukcy? - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
They are a subsidiary of iMedx, it says so on your contract. Here is iMedx wegpage http://www.imedx.com/contact Alpha is also under investigation with DOL for wage violations--read older posts. Be cautious!

Alpha Transcription - Transcription Looking

[ In Reply To ..]
I am looking for a medical transcription position. Was looking at Alpha. Have they been bought out by a new company? Does anyone work there can tell me how they are to work for?

Alpha - for get it

[ In Reply To ..]
I worked for them a few years back. Denise Flemmer is a joke. She has no clue about transcription and referred to some of the medical transcriptionists as Nonmedical even though they had worked in medical transcription for years. She has no clue. She is just a receptionist. The pay is a joke too.

Similar Messages:

Alpha Transcription - Possibly Working For Them
Jun 21, 2012

Have been approached about possibly working for them. I have read in the archives about them being up for sale, MTs leaving, line discrepancies, and them no longer paying for headers, footers, etc. Does anyone have any current information? TIA ...

Anyone Currently Working For Alpha?
Mar 17, 2014

Anyone currently working for Alpha? When searching through archives, I see there were some problems. I am curious if it has gotten better?    Thanks! ...

Anything About Alpha Transcription?
Jun 17, 2010

Does anyone know anything about Alpha Trancription? I have been talking with them. Are they a good place to work? ...

ALPHA Transcription Anyone?
Sep 15, 2010

Any current info on this company? What kind of platform? Good/bad mgmt? Work flow issues? ...

Alpha Transcription - Sm
Oct 18, 2010

Any info on how long from turning in your paperwork until you start training or hear from IT?  TIA. ...

What Is Up With Alpha Transcription?
Oct 21, 2010

I was just wondering if anybody knows what is up with Alpha.  Did they lose accounts?  No communications.  Shuffling people here and there. ...

ALPHA Transcription?
May 18, 2011

Any info on ALPHA Transcription -- good, bad, or ugly?  Thanks. ...

Alpha Transcription, MN
Jun 09, 2011

Can anyone give any uptodate info on this company as far as platform and accounts.  Thanks much! ...

Alpha Transcription - What A Rip-off!
Mar 23, 2012

How are all you alphies out there loving the new cuts? Don't ya just love not getting paid for spaces, then templates, and now headers and footers? What's next? Commas and periods? What a rip-off! I'm quitting soon. Anybody else? ...

Alpha Transcription MN
Jun 01, 2012

Does anybody know if Alpha has been sold yet?  An MT friend of mine was interested in working there but with it being for sale with Kruse Acquisitions and the ability for the new owner to use their own MTs she does not want to start and then be let go soon.  Thanks for any info. ...

United Transcription Or Alpha Transcription
Sep 14, 2010

Just trying to get info on both companies.  Don't see much when I search.  Anyone work for either of these and can give me more info would be appreaciated.  ...

ALPHA Transcription - Any Info?
Sep 20, 2010

Does anyone have information on this company?   Thanks! ...

Info On ALPHA Transcription?
Oct 30, 2010

Can anyone give me info on ALPHA transcription? I need any info, good or bad. ...

Alpha Transcription Information?
Mar 02, 2011

What's up with Alpha? ...

Not Getting Much Feedback On Alpha Transcription
Jun 12, 2011

Can anyone that works for this company give me an update on working conditions or email me. ...

How Is Alpha Transcription To Work For?
Jul 10, 2011

How is Alpha Transcription to work for?  I know they handle the transcription for the VA. ...

Alpha Transcription MTs Quitting ???
May 24, 2012

What's up at Alpha Transcription dot com in Eden Prairie, MN?  The one that has the VA contracts?  I heard a lot of them have quit recently.  Anyone know what's going on? ...

Any Employees At Alpha Transcription In MN
Aug 16, 2012

I had posted my resume on MTJobs and was contacted by Alpha Transcription.  I googled them and what do you know, they were apparently bought by Nuance.  Well, I'm already at Nuance, but I want a day shift and less VR work so maybe this place will work?   Anyone out there working at Alpha?  Any info??   Thank you. ...

Anybody Out There Work For Alpha Transcription Right Now?
Apr 15, 2013

Does anybody out there work for Alpha Transcription right now?   ...

Alpha Transcription/Imedx
Aug 01, 2014

Anyone happy with Alpha Transcription/Imedx currently?  I thought about working with them but read on another MT site there's a lot of changes going on without any notice.  ...

Alpha Transcription - Any Info On This Company?
Nov 21, 2010

Does anybody have any info on this company? I believe they are located in Missouri? Anything would be helpful the good, the bad and the ugly! THX!! ...

ALPHA Transcription - Any Experience With This Company?
Jan 04, 2011

Has anyone had any experience with this company?  I sent my resume for a job posting and was contacted right away.  The fishy thing (to me anyway) was that they didn't even want me to TEST for the position!  What is that about?  EVERY MT position I have EVER been a candidate for has wanted me to test.  But nope, I had a phone interview and the next thing I know I am being offered a position.  RED FLAG? ...

Alpha Transcription - Do They Require Set Hours?
Jan 06, 2011

Hi, I was wondering if any of you could tell me about Alpha Transcription.  Do they require set hours?  Do they pay decent?  How is their communication?  Do they have PTO?   Thanks! ...

Anyone Work For SmartDoc Or Alpha Transcription?
Mar 22, 2011

I would like information on SmartDoc and Alpha Transcription, how the pay is and what they are like to work for.  Any information is appreciated.  Thanks for taking the time to read this. ...

Alpha Transcription Dot Com (Eden Prairie, MN)
Mar 20, 2012

I am looking for information on Alpha Transcription (dot com) from Eden Prairie, MN.  I would appreciate an opinion from current MTs or from the recent past.  I'm hoping to find out the standard information regarding pay, required lines, what they consider a line, are spaces paid, headers and footers, et cetera.  I would appreciate any help on this and thanks in advance for sharing your information and time.    ...

Alpha Transcription Dot Com Pay Or Lack Of Today!
Apr 05, 2012

Hello fellow Alpha Transcriptionists.  Did you feel the burn in your paycheck today from the donated lines we are giving them?  Way to go.  Kick us in the knee on top of a rotten economy.  ...

Anyone Have Any Experience With Alpha Transcription? I Tried To Do A Search, But Nm
Aug 09, 2012

when I hit the search button, it just takes me to a blank screen.  Not sure if it is a problem with the web site or my internet.  Anyway, I was thinking I read some time ago that they did not pay for spaces or headers or footers and people were quite upset, but I might have them confused with another company.  Any information would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

Alpha Transcription - Any Recent News?
Jan 16, 2013

Any recent news? ...

I'm Confused - Does IMedx Own Alpha Transcription?
Feb 07, 2014

nm ...

Stay Clear Of The Wackos Up At Alpha Transcription!
Jan 18, 2011

Heads up everyone Stay Clear of the wackos up at Alpha Transcription!  They not only pay on the VBC but don't even know what it is or how to calculate it, have HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT, are the most disorganized company any MT could possibly work for!  And they forget to tell you that you have to wait 45 days for your first paycheck! WARNING, WARNING, STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY!  I lasted about 2 weeks, and then had enough!   ...