A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

How long until I get results of test with MModal - experiencedmt

Posted: Feb 13, 2012

Does anyone know?  TIA

M*Modal Application Status - MTKat824

[ In Reply To ..]
Copy/paste the URL below to go to their website where you can check your application status.

https://www.candidatecare.com/srccsa/RTI.home?d=mmodal.candidatecare.com&c=817&_cache=734705632248224925

Good luck!

Similar Messages:

MedQuist - Tested/How Long Before I Get Results??
Jan 26, 2011

I had applied last year and got called very recently to test. How long until I get good/bad news?? ...

MQ Test Results
Jan 04, 2012

Thank you for your interest in the Medical Transcriptionist position with MedQuist. We appreciate that you took the time to complete testing. We have carefully reviewed your testing results against the position criteria. Unfortunately, as a result of this review, these results do not match the position criteria. Once again, we very much appreciate your interest and wish you the best in your career endeavors.  I thought I did well on it! Oh well...back to collecting govt checks lol ...

Test Results
May 02, 2012

my test results for a job were 97 for objective part then 80 for transcription part! i dunno what my weak spots are :( it's probably things i would be able to work through after the first month of employment anyhow   ...

How Long After Testing Can I Expect Objective/practicum Results?
Nov 18, 2009

Has anyone tested recently and heard back? Thanks! ...

Failed MQ Test. Will I Be Able To See My Results?
Jul 18, 2010

Have 15 years experience, however, they said I failed test? ...

Test Results From E-MTS Are Back.
Mar 05, 2012

Well I feel like I have been hit with a sledge hammer.  Just got my results from transcription testing and they say I made too many errors.  Strange to hear that, because I honestly thought I did a great job.  Two OP reports and EEG.  Of course I know on EEG I did not hear half of what dictator was saying, so how could I do a good job.   You know the more I think about this, I am probably better off not to be hired by this company.  The OP report was a C-secti ...

Slang In Blood Test Results.
Nov 28, 2009

I am sort of a newbie and have been doing clinic work for a couple different specialties for about a year now.  I am trying to help out with oncology over the weekend.  I know this is a probably a stupid question, but should I leave this like this or replace the slang with the full terms?  Thanks.  Differential includes 69 segs, 1 band, 20 lymphs, 8 monos, 1 eo, 1 meta.  ...

How Long Does It Take To Get An MModal PC?
Nov 23, 2013

My HDSM said the order was approved for my new PC but that's all she knows.  Does anybody know about how long it takes? I don't have that much PTO left.  ...

HIPAA Test - Does Anyone Know How Long It Will Take?
Jun 14, 2011

nm ...

Test - How Long Did You All Wait
Mar 13, 2014

How long did you all wait until you got a response after sending in your resume?  ...

How Long After Taking The Test Do They Contact You?
Nov 18, 2010

Took the MQ test, didn't find it to be all that awful, I guess... so how long after you submit it do you find out if you passed or not?  Granted, after spending the last two days on here reading every post I'm scared to death now and really not sure I really want to know, but bottom line, I need to work, and they pay benefits so I guess it's all good and maybe I'll get lucky and if I get hired it won't be all bad.    Anyway, would appreciate any feedback.. ...

To Those Who Took That Long, Extensive MT Test (for Aero I Believe?)
Feb 28, 2011

x ...

How Long Until Mmodal Gobbles Up Nuance Ya Think?
Oct 15, 2012

eliminate the third biggest so now they have a bigger carrot to dangle.  Face it, Nuance's healthcare is just a drop in the bucket of all their endeavors.  ...

How Long Will I Have Insurance If I Put In My 2 Week Notice With MModal?sm
May 31, 2013

I am working 2 jobs right now. I am making a lot more with my second job and would like to just be able to concentrate on that one but the problem is that it is an IC position. My new job has advised me that they will always have plenty of work to keep me busy and we are actually about 4 days behind on dictation so I'm not worried about that. I'm also next in line for when a position opens up within the hospital to be hired in. I need to be able to plan accordingly as far as findin ...

Mmodal Test
Mar 20, 2012

I am currently trying to do the tier 3 transcription, But I cannot understand half of what these people are saying. I don't expect answers to be given to me, but any advice would help. These dictations are too fast and hard to make out many words.  Please help!!! ...

I Just Tested With MModal, How Long Should I Wait For A Response Or Can I Call Them For The Scores A
Dec 12, 2013

Thank you, I really need a job soon! qq ...

Can Someone Tell Me What MModal Pays Before I Test For Them
Jul 05, 2012

Before I go through hours of testing, just want to know what they pay for straight transcription and VR. Thanks ...

MModal Emlpoyment Test
Nov 23, 2012

I took MModal employment test lately and i was very confident abiut my test. though I had 4 blanks on 1 report but for the test I think I did pretty good.  I received an email early this week that I failed on practicum portion. Im a beginner and Im very disappointed of myself and discourage though I invested money and time on becomming an MT. Any advice? Is there any company that hire newbies? Thanks bagsie     ...

Moving Scapula Over "long Field" In Ortho Test?
Aug 11, 2010

He is testing a patient who has shoulder strain.  "I can feel some crepitation as he moves his scapula across his s/l long field." I've never heard this before.  Maybe "lung field", but in an external ortho test that seems odd.  Any thoughts? ...

Test S/l Mal-blees Test - Left Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis
Jan 18, 2012

x ...

Is Anyone Here An RHIT? Wondering How Difficult The Test Is Compared To CCS Test
Jul 10, 2012

nm ...

Lab Results - DNA
Oct 27, 2009

This is a rheumatology note.  The doctor is dictating lab results. "ANA negative.  DNA positive at s/l ten nine, considered indeterminate" My question is, how is this s/l ten nine result transcribed?  10/9?  10:9?  10(9)?  Anyone? Thanks in advance! :) ...

ABI Results
Jan 19, 2010

results of ABI studies: ...with decreased waveforms at the feet and a pressure of approximately XX at the DT. is that DT, dT or something else? ...

FTR - The Immediate Results ....
Apr 03, 2010

I almost sent a report to QA.  The only reason I didn't was because it was a high line count document and I couldn't risk the possible submission rate due to its high line count.  Not very wise choice of how to grade the submission rate MQ.  I don't like sending a document to the client with blanks, but there comes a time when self protection kicks in.  PM likes the FTR low QA submission rate.  We will see how PM likes it when the clients starting noticing ...

Lab Results
Nov 11, 2010

I'm familiar with PPD, but has anyone heard of such a thing as:  PPBD?  Thanks for your help. ...

Help! EKG Results.....
May 07, 2011

Diagnosis:  Pleuritic chest pain with fever.  The EKG showed a rate of 84, s/l "pear" intervals 138, s/l "cure-ess" 78 with QT of 368, "cure-ess axis" of 34. Am lost when it comes to cardiac!  Thank so much. ...

AST Lab Results
Jan 01, 2012

AST was 30L5. How would you type this? Do you type labs in a paragraph format one after another or do you list them in a bullet format? Thanks ...

Gyno Test - S/l Wisp Test? I Think I'm Spent!
Jan 05, 2010

.. ...

Help With CT Abdomen Results Please.
Nov 24, 2009

I'm typing a GYN report.  Patient had 2 abdominal hernia repairs and TAH/BSO 30 years ago.   A recent CT scan showed "posterior anterior" abdominal wall thickening.  This kind if thing always confuses me.  It does not sound like the doctor said "and" in between posterior and anterior.  Is it correct the way I typed it?  Thanks very much.  ...

Lumbar MRI Results
Oct 31, 2010

Doc is reading MRI results and saying what s/l Kerterfield ligamentum flavum.  Can't find any word close to Kerterfield.  any ideas? ...