A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

TTS, SGS, Nuance, and quality scores..... - anonymouse

Posted: Oct 14, 2013

I was wondering why Nuance requires a 99% score from their transcriptionists, but the companies that do their overflow advertise that they require 98%? How can they justify that? If you work for an overflow company, will they fire you if your score is above 98% but less than 99%? Just wondering what I would be getting into at one of these places. Thanks for anything you can share.

No. SM - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
They won't fire you as long as you stay above 98%. I work for an overflow company, and we also have shift supervisors trouble shooting blanks before the document gets sent to the client. They also do their own QA audits, not Nuance.

They can USE it against you...like everything else. - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
You know, like they 'can't' discriminate...but they can find other ways. Very easy because you work at home...you cannot prove anything, not even if you made the error.

Similar Messages:

Quality Scores
Jan 28, 2015

Is anyone out there having trouble maintaining 99% quality as I am? Jack Mom ...

Quality Scores, FIESA And MTs Leaving....
Oct 16, 2013

I wonder how many MTs have resigned because of FIESA and being told they are "bad" when they have quality scores averaging 98-99%?  ...

Nuance Quality Standards
Nov 26, 2013

I am curious if MLS and/or QC/QA people working for Nuance are able to consistently meet their 99.5% accuracy rating while meeting the lines per hour requirements? ...

Nuance 99.5% Quality Assessment
Dec 11, 2013

Just wondering has anyone been let go from Nuance for not making their 99.5% quality assessment?  I can't seem to hit the 99.5% but I am always being asked to work extra, so I don't know how serious not hitting the 99.5% is?  Anyone have anything to share on this subject?   ...

If Nuance REALLY Cared About Quality,
Feb 28, 2014

...don't you think they would do something about this speech wreck and fix it so it's not repeatedly making the same mistakes day in and day out as well as leaving out spoken words that are so clearly dictated as well as not making up stuff and putting in text that is clearly not spoken? These are the things that I get dinged on by the FIASCO cops because I'm not catching them (which IS my fault, but all the nonsense tends to run together, especially since only one space afte ...

What Is The Minimum Quality Requirement For Nuance.
Sep 23, 2014

Any info for this company would be helpful.  Currently work for a company that has set quality standard to an unachievable number so they can lose US MTs. ...

New Quality Index Vs Old Quality Score
Oct 18, 2014

I ran an error report for all reports, all accounts on my platform for this quarter, 10/1 - 10/18. So far the Quality Index is 84% vs Quality Score 99.18%.  Didn't they advertise this new error scoring as working out in our favor?  Doesn't look like it to me. This is based on 2194 jobs and 105,358 lines audited on E5.  I checked the box that says view all corrections on the correction report. ...

T-scores
Apr 17, 2010

are T-scors for bone density with a "minus" number written T-score of -0.9 or minus 0.9. I have never had these before and just want to make sure. I would assume it is -0.9, but really want to make sure. Thanks so much. ...

100% QC1 Scores
Apr 09, 2015

how very funny ... have 5 jobs audited. the only ones with 100% are QC1 scores that DO NOT count toward the pay grid. a constant struggle for them to find a way to rip us off from the "great pay program". ...

Fired For Low QA Scores : )
Oct 15, 2009

I am a medical transcriptionist with over 15 years of experience, and I was fired today for low audit scores.  I don't know why I am happy about this.  I guess I am just relieved to get away from a company that picks apart their employees.  What are they going to do when there is no one left?  Ironically, I have worked in many big hospitals and while our reports were reviewed, this would have never happened working in a hospital.  Does anyone know what is happening ...

Apgar Scores
Feb 04, 2010

When transcribing Apgar scores, which format is correct? Apgar score of 8 and 9 at one and five minutes, respectively or Apgar score of 8 and 9 at 1 and 5 minutes, respectively. I looked in the AAMT book and it says the write out the numbers for the minutes, but in the example they do not write out the numbers?   ...

WebNu QA Scores
Jan 02, 2012

Just a head's up, new QA scores are being performed (to many of my friends also), with no warning, check your files and you will see a new one just performed.  I have not had a score under 99.5% for 2 years, and had several 100%, but lo and behold, my new score (which will mean NO BONUS for the next QUARTER if I understand correctly) is 98.8%.  Yea, right.  It was done on all my secondary accounts, on the most difficult dictators, and I am looking for a new job.  ...

When Do They Update QA Scores?
Mar 25, 2015

Just got the email about lines being uploaded.  States the QA scores are pulled from 2/27 to 3/6.  I thought that was what it was last pay period as well.  When will I get credit for the QA score I received on 3/10?  Does anyone one how this bait and switch BS works?  ...

Anyone Fired For Scores Of Less Than 99%
Apr 02, 2015

Received an email stating I have to weeks to get my scores up.  Not sure if this means I'll be fired. ...

QA Scores Not Matching Up.
Jun 09, 2015

FIESA 99.7, Webclock 98.5. Anyone else have this happen? Just noticed it today but already approved my timecard yesterday. ...

Transtech - What Their Minimum QA Scores Are?
Oct 22, 2009

Does anybody know what their minimum QA scores are? They have postings for QA and MT but no mention it.  I do good work but don't want to be nitpicked to death for a 99.9% score. Thx. ...

MT Pre-Employment Testing Scores
Apr 23, 2010

Hello All, I just received the results of my pre-employment testing.  I have not had to "score" on a test in quite some time.  One company asked me if I had been contacted because I scored 50% on the transcription side.  What does that mean?  The other company stated that I did not pass their test.  It was graded by a regional recruiting manager and they are saying that I made several critical errors?  Like what?  Does anyone have any insight to the scoring of ...

For Years I Always Had High Audit Scores
Dec 17, 2012

like most of us, a buyout. Loved the company I worked for. Then Nuance took over-changes being made-my scores started going down. Worked hard to get them back up-now I am getting marked for major errors that I KNOW I did not make-I feel 100% confident after all these years I would not be making these kinds of mistakes. Yet, in the last couple of months I have had more errors and some major errors that even a rookie MT would not be making, let a lone an experienced one. No, I am not perfect and n ...

Post-Audit Scores Are The Only Ones That Matter
Mar 23, 2013

The only scores that matter for your QA are the ones marked "Post-Audit."  I don't sign or even look at the others. ...

How Are Weekly FIESA Scores Figured? Sm
Sep 30, 2013

I thought they were calculated weekly but my FIESA score for the period of 9/21-9/28 should have given me a bonus if that is true and it was the same as it was the week before, which was under 99. ...

Post Audit Scores In FIESA
Feb 14, 2015

when should I expect the postaudit score to be posted in FIESA for the week prior (in this case 1/31 to 2/7)? ...

Pt Scores Himself As A 13 Out Of 15 On S/l AY-WAYS Score With Urinary Incontinence. Nm
Jun 10, 2010

:) ...

MY Spelling Guess, MOSES/DISCUS Scores
Mar 01, 2012

I need help.  Doc says, and this is MY spelling guess, MOSES/DISCUS scores.  Any ideas? Cat ...

Curious About What Type Of Fiesa Scores People Are Getting
Sep 13, 2013

Just curious about what type of Fiesa scores people are getting?  Anyone received any type of formal warning for their scores?  Just trying to figure out how important Fiesa really is to the whole sceme of things. ...

Are They Only Using Test Scores As Criteria To Enter The Program?
Mar 20, 2014

x ...

Mmodal Inevitable Termination For Low Audit Scores....
Jul 14, 2014

Hi!  I was hoping for a little input.  I have been with Mmodal/Medquist/Spheris since 2005.  They have the new quality standards which seem to be out of reach for me. They want us to be at an unreasonable 99.7.  Even today, received last week's audit scores and one was 100% the other at 98.75.  I am on my 3rd corrective action for this and know I am at close to the end of my rope.  I actually would like to go back to school.  Has anyone been unintentionall ...

Do QC Reports Count For Our Post Audit Scores?
Jan 27, 2015

Last week, I had a great QA score.  I only had a couple of reports sent to QC - none of which were problematic. However, today, I had a horrible ESL report with multiple blanks.  I had to send it to QC.  They not only filled in the blanks, but graded me on it -- a whopping 96.2.  UGH!  Is that going to be counted among my post audit score for my pay rate?? ...

The Scores On QC Reports Do Not Mean A Thing. You Can Ignore The Score,
Mar 01, 2015

The only thing that matters is the number of these you turn in in the first place. Take what useful correction from those, if there is any at all, and let the rest of it roll off. Do not stress out over these or attempt to reverse a QC score. As a matter of policy, they will never reverse anything on these, because the percentage score on them is meaningless. Only thing that matters is the number of them you turn in to begin with. Cutting down the number you submit is the only way to escape the ...

I Just Tested With MModal, How Long Should I Wait For A Response Or Can I Call Them For The Scores A
Dec 12, 2013

Thank you, I really need a job soon! qq ...

Is There Any Place On Mmodal Global Website Where I Can Print Out The Minimum Audit Scores?
Mar 22, 2013

I want to print out just in case I need proof. Anyone have a website or anywhere on the internet where it states that what their audit scores are for employment? ...