A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ScribeRight got more data migration contracts? - sm

Posted: Jun 27, 2013

Anyone know if ScribeRight got more data migration contracts?  I thought this company's CEO said that there were a lot of good things happening and big contracts coming for data migration?!

Similar Messages:

How Are The Data Migration Technicians At Scriberight Doing?
Mar 07, 2012

nm ...

Data Migration
May 01, 2012

Does anyone know companies that have data migration work? Thank you. ...

ScribeRight - Any New Info On ScribeRight
Jan 04, 2012

Any new info on ScribeRight out of Washington?  ...

Wmx,nuance Payroll Compensation Migration.
Dec 01, 2011

If this company would have given us the new Escription whereas we can make the same or better then that would be more understandable. I have several other friends (other mtsos) that make a very good living on Escription  which our old CEO (now VP over all nuance transcription) promised us. To cut our pay before this happens to me is just unacceptable and in my opinion may have been somewhat misinformed perhaps just to keep us around with this slower program we are on now. So ...

Do Contracts
May 11, 2010

If you are hired as an employee (FT), signed a contract for straight typing at a certain amount of CPL, they make the change to ASR, your CPL is decreased, your paycheck is suffering, is there anything to do, aside from leaving? ...

VA CONTRACTS??
Aug 26, 2013

Does anyone know how to obtain a copy of a VA contract between a company and the VA? It is suppose to be public knowledge. Thanks ...

IC Contracts
Oct 21, 2014

The company I work through as an IC has made changes to our pay rate and the line count minimums without the benefit of having us sign new contracts (our previous contracts do state our pay and the line count requirements).  Management contends this is completely legal.  I disagree. Any thoughts?   ...

Overseas Contracts
Aug 07, 2010

EMR And Loss Of Contracts
Nov 03, 2010

Does anyone here integrate their transcription into an EMR?   If so, what EMR company is being used?  Looking for a way to keep a company from going down the EMR tubes! Help! thanks... ...

Should An IC Write Her Own Contracts
Feb 19, 2013

Should an IC write her own contract for someone wanting to hire her? ...

MModal Contracts
Aug 02, 2013

We've been given a cutoff date unofficially.  MModal will be snail-mailing contracts to us, with 2 weeks to decide whether to join MModal or not.  If we choose not to work for MModal, can that be used against us when we file for unemployment?  Does unemployment know MModal's reputation for underpaying and overworking its transcriptionists?  Any advice greatly appreciated.  Should get contract in mail in about a week or so.  THANKS! ...

Independent Contracts
Aug 21, 2013

I have been thinking about getting my own contracts instead of working for a big company.  Can anyone please advise me on how to go about this?  I have been working for five years as an MT and I was just content with what I had but I won't be getting a raise anytime soon (haven't for the past 5 years) and I know that I would be making more independently. So what are the steps of getting your own contracts?  What do I need to know before I begin? Thank you all ...

Government Contracts
Nov 13, 2014

I have contacted Kerry Bentivolio, Congressman for my district, several times regarding the latest taxpayer travesty. Contracts for medical transcription work at the VA Hospitals are now being awarded to an Indian company, IMedx. Financial support for these hospitals is being provided by taxpayers, and those jobs and contracts should be awarded to AMERICANS. There are numerous AMERICAN transcription companies that could not only handle this work, but provide more accurate transcription services ...

I Have A Question About ICs With Contracts/new Jobs
Aug 11, 2010

Do most ICs who sign contracts requiring 30-day notice adhere to that?  I cannot see myself working two full-time jobs, as I oftentimes have trouble meeting minimum line count requirements at the current job because changes seem to come along about every 90 days or so, just when I am getting used to things and am finally able to consistently make the line count.  I guess I fear that if I tell the new job I cannot start for 30 days (or even two weeks for that matter) they will not hold ...

So, One Of My Contracts Is Switching Over To VR Next Week.
Feb 27, 2011

:) ...

VA Contracts And Am Getting Paid Pennies
Aug 28, 2012

I currently work for a company with a VA contract and am getting paid pennies and I thought I read on here awhile ago there is a way to go and look up the contracts and see what they actually bid it for. I tried looking in the archives but couldn't find anything in reference on how to do this. Can somebody please tell me how to do this or point me in the right direction. ...

VA Contracts - How The Hourly Is Determined
Nov 11, 2013

My company was audited by the DoL.  Now being paid the prevailing wage, paid by the hour, made a lot more paid by the line...  Afraid to ask company how  the hourly is determined, why it changes paycheck to paycheck, why it doesn't match the facilities' counties wage determination (it's VERY much less).  Curious to hear from others who are working on VA contracts, anyone else affected?  ...

Does Nuance Have Any VA Contracts Or Do They Just Sell Them
Nov 13, 2014

IF they have any contracts, we will be due the new federal minimum wage of 10.10 per hour when that goes into effect. Sadly, I think it is more likely that Nuance will shuck those contracts, if they have them, to avoid this. Anyone know anything about Nuance and VA contracts?   ...

Veteran's Administration Transcription Contracts
Apr 19, 2013

Hi - looking to find out where all the VAMC contracts went. Need a job and all my experience is in that type of work. Any information/help would be marvelous..... Thank you ...

VA Contracts - You Should Be Paid A Minimum Hourly Wage
Sep 18, 2012

If you work for a transcription company on a VA hospital contract, you should be paid a minimum hourly wage as well as receive benefits per the Service Contract Act.  You may be even be eligible for back pay if you have not been paid correctly.  You can contact the Department of Labor and file a claim anonymously against your employer.   http://www.dol.gov/compliance/topics/wages-fed-contracts.htm ...

Scriberight?
Jun 23, 2010

Anyone know anything about them?  Only US employees utilized but wondered about the people, helpful? Punitive QA? Schedule? Money? Thanks in advance. ...

Thanks A Lot, ScribeRight
Dec 02, 2011

Thanks for ruining my Christmas and wasting my time. ...

ScribeRight DMT
Jun 04, 2012

Please tell me there are other DMTs out there who didn't meet the 98% QA score?! I'm so disappointed in myself!  I love this job and hope I can bump up my score.  Feeling like a horrible DMT right now! ...

Scriberight BS
Oct 11, 2012

Have any of the other DMTs noticed that when there is a "big push" and we can "work all the hours we want" that as soon as that wave is done, then a "glitch" comes up in the work where we don't have any work for a few days? This is getting to be BS. ...

ScribeRight DMT's
Oct 22, 2012

For those who are DMT's at ScribeRight, do you think there will be more work after this project ends? I am wondering if I should be planning for no more work in a few months and if I should take on another job. ...

Anyone Ever Worked For Scriberight?
Oct 16, 2009

I used to work for them and I am just disgusted. They nit pick you to death over every detail and expect your work to be perfect, but they don't want to pay you anymore than the average job. Just wondering if anyone else had been with them? ...

Anyone Ever Heard Of Scriberight?
Nov 02, 2009

Any info on this company would be great. ...

ScribeRight - Good/Bad
Jan 25, 2011

I sent a resume and was invited to test. Just wondering what opinions are out there regarding them. Thx. ...

ScribeRight To Stay Away
Nov 07, 2011

Everyone's best bet if you see something posted by ScribeRight to stay away.  They are unorganized and what they say and do are two different things.  Would not recommend them. ...

Thank You, ScribeRight! Best Company EVER!
Dec 23, 2011

Thank you for caring about your employees.  Thank you for looking out for us.  Thank you for all  you have done to make us feel appreciated!  By far the best company I have worked for EVER!  ...