A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

data migration - anon

Posted: May 01, 2012

Does anyone know companies that have data migration work? Thank you.

ScribeRight, best company ever! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

ScribeRight - Data Migration - TedEBear

[ In Reply To ..]
I've been an MT for 25 years and made the switch to ScribeRight Data Migration. I could not be happier!!! Love the job, love the company, love working whatever hours I want to (you must get 35 in during the week). They were hiring a couple of weeks ago, but don't know if they are now or not. I hope to work for them for many more years to come! It's nice being out of medical transcription!

ScribeRight does data migration - Love Working There

[ In Reply To ..]
They are very professional, always make sure we have the latest updates, are willing to answer questions, pay on time, and generally make working there a pleasure!

ScribeRight - a class act! - DMT too

[ In Reply To ..]
I totally agree with the other posters - ScribeRight is a company that is truly doing it right! A real class act - great place to work.

What is it? - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
What is data migration? Is it like transcription?

What is it? - DMT too

[ In Reply To ..]
It's more point and click, and involves moving medical records data from various sources onto a platform that prepares it to be put into an EMR system. It requires the knowledge and ability of an MT, but is not exactly the same as transcription. For me, it's been an ideal job to move out of a dying field and still use my skills and expertise.
Great work!!!! - devilsadvocate
[ In Reply To ..]
I love it there! I have been there from the beginning phase of it and it just keeps getting better and better, always making improvements and ScribeRight truly is a pioneer in this field. It does require MT knowledge and use of COMMON SENSE so if you have neither, it will probably not be a good fit.
The higher ups are always available and ALWAYS answer timely (you are NEVER left hanging), they ALWAYS pay on time and overall they are a GREAT company to work for. I hope to be with them for as long as I can!
Do they still have positions open?...nm - blondie
[ In Reply To ..]
xx
data migration - anon
[ In Reply To ..]
Do you know if they are hiring now?

Similar Messages:

How Are The Data Migration Technicians At Scriberight Doing?
Mar 07, 2012

nm ...

ScribeRight Got More Data Migration Contracts?
Jun 27, 2013

Anyone know if ScribeRight got more data migration contracts?  I thought this company's CEO said that there were a lot of good things happening and big contracts coming for data migration?! ...

Wmx,nuance Payroll Compensation Migration.
Dec 01, 2011

If this company would have given us the new Escription whereas we can make the same or better then that would be more understandable. I have several other friends (other mtsos) that make a very good living on Escription  which our old CEO (now VP over all nuance transcription) promised us. To cut our pay before this happens to me is just unacceptable and in my opinion may have been somewhat misinformed perhaps just to keep us around with this slower program we are on now. So ...

Lab Data
Apr 12, 2010

In discharge summary: Lab Data: "Heart rate: 96 to 220 with no ST-T wave changes." Question is, is heart rate correct like this?  Also, ST-T wave, is this correct or should there be a hypen between T-wave?  Please help if you can.  Thanks so much! ...

Data
Mar 14, 2012

Wow my docs won't even put in a correct medical record number for their patients, I have to do it for them, which is fine because that is my job.  Can you imagine what is going to happen when they have to put in all the info.  Dang dudes, it is just 6 numbers. ...

Lab Data For CLL??
Aug 15, 2012

Never heard of this one ... Dr. says while reviewing blood work, "On the smears, tuchim and aspirate, there were increased...."  Anyone ever heard of that?  Somebody, andybody????? Thanks :) ...

Data-Med Transcription
May 01, 2013

What do you know about this company? Apparently they have a backlog and need help. ...

Data Overload
Oct 10, 2013

Didja see the MT proficiency report?  I'm surprised we're not forced to sit on digital pads to record minutes out of chair and weight change during the day.  Now, why the hell isn't there a proficiency report on the physicians?  Minutes per report, how much voice recognition was invalid.  We should get combat pay for doing some of these guys who obviously had their lips sewn shut.  MM collects data on everything else... ...

Data Entry
Apr 14, 2014

I applied for a data entry job today after being unemployed for nearly 3-1/2 months. I can't seem to find anything I think I could start out doing after being home over the years. It seems data entry would fit for me. Getting back out there is hard. Depression has taken over, but I'm trying to manage without medication. Most days, I would like to go to bed and stay, but haven't up until this point. Anyway, thanks for listening to me vent. I pray I will at least get to interview, ...

Collecting Data
Dec 20, 2014

If you ever chance to use Ctrl S for past reports, please check statistics.  LMK if you see something "outta whack."  Got my own screen shots (without patient name), would suggest you do the same. ...

Data Usage
Feb 12, 2015

Does anyone use a Verizon connection? Do you know data usage for an 8 hour day? I do not have cable where I live. I currently use a Verizon air card that the hospital I'm employed by maintains. We got out sourced and now I need to set up my own connection and pay for it. However,  no one can tell me data usage so I can tell if the new job offered is going to be worth the expense.  ...

Laboratory Data Web Sites
Dec 11, 2009

I seem to be having a problem with getting the lab data in the right sentence structure can anyone help me out with this problem. Thank you in advance. ...

STP Medical Data Services, Inc.
Mar 23, 2010

Anyone know anything about STP Medical Data Services? ...

Cryptococcal Meningitis Lab Data
Apr 26, 2010

Not too familiar with lab tests regarding this diagnosis, but it sounds like the doctor is saying: "T-cells showed WBC of 7,400, T4 162, TK 2,572, CBC: RBC 4, WCB 3,000 at lumbar puncture. The India ink stains were positive for cryptococcus. Acid _____ culture and gram stain were negative, sugar and protein were normal. ...

HIPAA Data Breach
May 02, 2010

I am reading far too many cases of MTs being fired/threatened for copying the wrong doctor on a report.  While this constitutes an error, it does not (NOT) constitute a HIPAA breach.  HIPAA law is being wielded like an axe by misinformed management, with the regulations being used to threaten and fire a huge segment of the American workforce.  MTs fired for a "cc" issue need to report their job loss to their state labor department as well as the department of health and human se ...

S/l Histaban Data? Cardiology
Jun 14, 2010

Anyone familiar with this? ...

What Does A Medical Data Abstractor?
Nov 02, 2011

What does a medical data abstractor do? Is this a remote job or an in-house job? Thanks in advance ...

Importing Patient Data
Jan 14, 2013

Am I missing something, or did they remove the ability to import patient data when splitting a job?  I cannot seem to find the button anywhere.  ...

Medical Data Services
Jul 29, 2013

Does anyone know anything about this company and if they have much work available, how the pay is, etc.? ...

Data-Med.... Anybody Heard Back From Them?
Nov 02, 2013

Have any of you heard back from them after "applying?"   I even phoned them a couple of times and just got answering machine.  Their website has the phone number transposed but is correct (supposedly not a sham place) in their posting here on MTSTARS. ...

DATA ENTRY VS TRANSCRIPTION PAY
Mar 20, 2014

Your thoughts and comments would be appreciated regarding the salaries for a data entry clerk versus a transcriptionist.  Should a transcriptionist's pay be less, the same or more than a data entry clerk, and if you feel it should be more, how much more?  Thank you for your comments.  ...

Laboratory Data: S/l S2P3 And S2O3
Oct 22, 2010

My brain is fried. This is in Laboratory data of a Discharge Summary, doctor is speaking VERY quickly. s/l: S2P3 and S2O3 or maybe SUPD and SUOD. Sentence: CPK 69, LDS 426, S2P3 38, S2O3 44, serum amylase 30.... Help! =( ...

Data Entry Or Medical Transcription?
May 13, 2011

It seems that more and more companies, including some hospitals, are paying per line but then expecting you to do data entry, which of course you are NOT paid for. Just a few examples: Acute care on Dictaphone ExText/Word Client -- faxing, etc. McKisson -- Looking up and changing orders for radiographic studies Rad job posted here -- Entering patient demographics If an employer expects me to sit there and do data entry -- which has NO shortcuts -- IN ADDITION TO transcibing, then they' ...

A Question About Data Entry Skills-sm
Mar 26, 2012

I am looking for work as an Mt and not having any luck.  Today, I searched the job service board and found a cool job.  It is an IC position with flexible hours and very good pay.  It is collecting data for the county/township and entering it into a lap top.  They want you to be ableto enter 7000 or more strokes per hour.  I meet all the qualifications except this which, of course, is "key" to the job.  I know nothing of data entry but I hate to pass on the opportun ...

I Find That Sometimes Other Data Seems To Run In The Background And Slows My
Dec 21, 2013

computer typing screen down.  Is there a way to clear out background without having to reboot the computer.  I have my own computer.   I think it is after I got into other websites to look at something like Goggle or what have you. ...

Probity/Nuance Data Breach
Jun 09, 2014

Anyone get a notice of data security incident from PayTime regarding a hackers getting payroll information on MTs? OMG the list of information they got for me includes SS#, direct deposit bank account, DOB, phone number, home address, hire date, wage information . . . This is just so frustrating!! ...

Medical Data Services - Any Experience
Nov 03, 2014

Has anyone had any experience or know anything of Medical Data Services?  I am a recent graduate and was referred to them by my school. Thanks for any input. ...

How Much Data Do You Use Per Month On Your Transcription Platform?
Mar 26, 2015

I live in the boonies and have a satellite connection, for this I am switching to the phone hotspot. However, I have even MORE reduced net speed now because HughesNet likes to dock speed for people who go over the limit for the month. My plan is 10 or 20 gigs...and on the hotspot, I just went through 2 gigs in maybe 20 minutes, something that really blew my mind. That would be like thousands of gigs a month and it seems really ridiculous that it is even possible.  ...

Article - Health Care Law Prohibits Data
Jun 27, 2010

Moderate, please don't move this to offshore board. It needs to be seen by more people. Exerpt: "The new law imposes limits on outsourcing by American insurance companies and medical service providers. In addition, several categories of data are prohibited from flowing offshore. As a result, many Indian outsourcing firms have begun setting up shop in the United States. America’s outsourcers are now outsourcing back to America." Link to article: http://medicaltourismmag.com/news_ar ...

Help..in Lab Data, Doc Says White Count Elevated At 50.4 Thousand (sm)
Jun 29, 2011

This is a verbatim acct.  Would you type 50.4 thousand? ...