A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Rapid Outsource Imaging? sm - curious

Posted: Jun 12, 2012

Has anyone ever worked for Rapid Outsource Imaging? If so - were you happy there? Did they have plenty of work? Did they pay a fair rate? How was their QA and their platform? I've already invested time in their lengthy application/test and have phone interview tomorrow. Any info or opinions would be appreciated. Thanks!!

I worked there SM - MTMT

[ In Reply To ..]
Do a search if you like, you'll see some interesting facts. And I mean facts when it comes to they cheat on their line counts. Never give straight answer on how it's counted. Their line is a lot longer than 65 characters. I worked there and quit. This is what I found in archives and I completely agree: "What is the problem is that you have SO MUCH demo info to input and several programs with which to work, clicking your money away! AND THE LINE COUNTS ARE WRONG. One account pays gross line, but on their server the lines are over 100 characters. They do some funny math on the Excel invoices, claiming they're making up the difference on the invoices, but it does not match up. The calculation adds 2-3 lines when it should be 7-8, depending on length of report. Short, they add 1 when it should be 2. Longer reports, it can be a difference of 12 lines they are not paying. And, no, I was not fired. I quit. AND gave proper notice and was still working, when they shut me down, preventing me from working my 30 days. AND they require you, the subcontractor, to find your backup if you cannot work, emails and phone calls. They, the contractor, insist on this." Enough said. AND I'M SURE MANAGEMENT WILL COME ON HERE TO DISAGREE. THEY MONITOR THIS SITE. JUST WATCH!

Similar Messages:

Rapid Outsource Imaging
Apr 21, 2011

Does anyone have information about Rapid Outsource Imaging?  Thanks for any help you can give. ...

Rapid Outsource Imaging (ROI)
May 19, 2011

I can sign on with them, but they're strictly BOS 3. I'm still in the dark ages with BOS 1. How much time am I going to spend with my head in the book? What things should I focus on (re)learning first? Also, what kind of paperwork do I need to take care of, line counts, billing?  Do they take care of that? All I do with my current company is submit my online line count at the end of the pay period, and two weeks later I get a deposit in the bank. This is the only IC position I&# ...

ROI (Rapid Outsource Imaging)
Oct 31, 2011

Has anyone ever worked for this company? ...

Rapid Outsource Imaging.
Jan 06, 2012

Does anyway know about this company or ever worked there?  It sounds good with high pay on lines, but that is not everything to consider.  Let me know anything that you know. ...

Rapid Outsource Imaging, LLC - Any Comments?
Mar 06, 2010

do not know what state.  Any info appreciated.  ...

Rapid Outsource Imaging Fact Or Fiction?
Oct 28, 2011

I was considering applying at ROI (Rapid Outsource Imaging), but I heard they charge their IC MTs $50 per report error.  Are there any ROI MTs out there who could comment on this?  ...

RAPID OUTSOURCING IMAGING
Oct 04, 2011

Does anyone ever pass the mttest for Rapid Outsourcing Imaging??? ...

Grayscale Imaging Or Gray-scale Imaging?
May 08, 2015

I've typed as one word for 25 years and now I'm being told to hyphenate.  I googled and see it both ways.  ...

Does Transcend Outsource?
Nov 28, 2009

Is it true that Transcend outsources to offshore transcriptionists?  I'm with MDI as it merges with Transcend, and if this is true, I don't want to condone it by staying with MDI as it becomes Transcend unless I absolutely cannot find another job. ...

Companies That Do NOT Outsource
Sep 07, 2011

Is there ANY company out there that does NOT outsource ANY of their dictation?  I usually don't mind ESL dictation except when it's ALL I get anymore.  I work for a company that is being bought out by another company and right now, the only work I get or that is left to type, are the crappiest dictators out there.  This is the dictation that cannot be sent out as a voice recognition file OR for straight typing simply because it's crap dictation.  I've been ...

MTSOs Who Don't Outsource?
Jun 05, 2015

I refuse to work for a company who outsources anymore. I don't mind waiting for the right job, but I'm wondering if it even exists. Do any companies NOT outsource work to India? Anyone know?     Thanks is in advance. :) ...

ADC On Imaging?
Nov 12, 2009

magnetic resonance imaging demonstrated positive right temporal diffusion changes, negative in ADC, mildly positive in FLAIR without enhancement ...

Why Are We Not Checking Out Companies That Don't Outsource?
Jan 25, 2011

there are jobs over there on the job seekers board that say no outsourcing, US only.  we are unhappy here.  are those companies bad too? ...

What Companies Outsource Overseas?
Jul 06, 2012

Why the talk about our jobs being outsourced to India? Is this actually happening now?? I've been away from the business for a couple of years, but when I left it, everyone was very against outsourcing oversears. ...

Hospital Outsource Company Name(s)
Aug 22, 2012

Is there a way to find out the name of the company or companies a hospital contracts with to do their transcription/editing?  ...

Is Nuance Going To Outsource Us Overseas?
Sep 21, 2013

Company I worked for recently outsourced us to Nuance, and now I'm wondering what the likelihood is that they will, in turn, outsource our entire account overseas? Do they pay less to their people who work overseas? Something's in the air recently - just in the past week or 2 - among me and some others on our account, and it just seems weird. We're getting harrassed more, we're getting more major errors marked BY FAR than previously, and some have even been threatened with be ...

What Kind Of Imaging?
Jan 12, 2011

Hello! :) I am trying to transcribe a radiology report and the Dr. said something that sounds like "flare imaging." Is there such a thing as flare imaging? This is the sentence: ..."increased signal on (flare) imaging, larger on the left than on the right."  Appreciate any insight! ~Lotte ...

Orthopedic Imaging Help
Jan 11, 2012

Typing difficult dictator...speed talker.... Sentance reads: MRI shows the tibial eminence fracture but the ACL appears to be intact. There is no apparent increased signal for intracepts inter rupture.  "intracepts" is not making sense and I am not for certain that inter rupture is adquate...maybe I am just tired and my brain/ears are not functioning well...any help would be appreciated. ...

Radiology Imaging Consultants
Sep 30, 2010

Does anyone know about a company called Radiology Imaging Consultants?.  We have been told they are going to be our new Radiology Group starting Jan 1st.  We don't know if they use editors, if there is any actual transcription, etc.  Please help shed some light.  We were not told anything.  This is suppose to be hush hush... ...

University Of New Mexico Hospital Stands By Their Decision To Outsource
Jun 14, 2013

In followup to this post  http://forum.mtstars.com/474958.html This KRQE news story  http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/business/unm-hospital-stands-by-its-outsourcing-decision UNM Hospital needs to think about the the income tax dollars not going to the federal govt with these MTs losing their jobs (or if these MTs go with Nuance - the REDUCED income tax dollars) that their decision has caused. Also the reduced sales tax revenue. And loss of medical insurance.  It has been said tha ...

PET Scan Imaging Report Terminology Help Needed!
Jul 17, 2010

I am going to paste the paragraph two words are located in that I'm having trouble with.  I am hoping that someone who is familiar with radiology terminology can help me out on this.  It sounds to me like the physician is saying:  subcurrent and precurrent.  I've gone to every source I can think of, but no luck in confirming that this makes any sense. Here's the paragraph: IMAGING EVALUATION:  PET CT scan done [___] reveals hypermetabolic adenopathy in ...

Cerner Imaging And Instant Text Issue
Apr 12, 2015

Hello, and thank you for being here :) Facility did an upgrade a few days ago.  Cerner Rad Imaging program is now giving me issues when insert IT macros - This message comes up when I attempt to insert any phrase or data that is lengthy - requiring i type all first initials of the sentence/phrase whereas before, if it was the only selection, my canned phrase would appear. MESSAGE: "cannot read from or write to clipboard (1-1603)" After many attempts, returns, backspaces, it finally spi ...

Knee Surgery; C-arm Imaging Was Used To Define The Appropriate Location At S/l Shottle's Point
Feb 13, 2013

x ...

On The "flit" 3D T2 FLAIR Sequence Imaging,
Aug 22, 2010

MRI scan of the brain.  This revealed residual tumor involving the medial basal ganglia and mid and posterior right thalamus.  Following contrast administration, there was no apparent intrinsic enhancement.  Also, on the "flit" 3D T2 FLAIR sequence imaging, ...