A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Question for Transcenders whose acct has moved from BS to BeyondText - Wondering

Posted: Feb 09, 2011

Once your primary moved to the new platform, did you still have access to Bayscribe to work on your secondaries when work was low?  And were you told there were certain requirements you must meet in order to move with your account to BeyondText?

When we moved over, our secondaries moved too. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm not really sure what you mean by have to meet certain requirements to move with account to BT. Do you mean hourly? Pay period? Line count?

I moved from another platform, not Bayscribe - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
MOST of the accounts in our region all went over to BeyondTXT in the same timeframe, but one or two accounts stayed behind, and the last I heard, they are still there. As far as I know, people are running 2 platforms simultaneously on their systems. Not too long ago I was asked if I could help out on one of those stubborn holdout accounts, and thankfully I could say no because I no longer had the other software on my system (having had to reformat the hard drive in the meantime).

The requirements are the same as far as gross pay quota for the pay period and all that. It was actually easier for me to hit quota on BeyondTXT than on the old platform, although your mileage may vary.

Yes, I had primary on BYT and secondary on - Bayscribe NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

BeyondText
Sep 21, 2011

For MTs who use BeyondText.  How hard is it to learn?  I have never done any VR whatsoever and I am scared to death because I hear so many horror stories about it.  Will be starting in the next 2 weeks on it.  Petrified.    Any advice would be appreciated.    ...

Beyondtext Question
Nov 29, 2011

Can anyone share their average lines per hour for the VR on Beyond Text platform?  Need to make a decision but need to know what is actually possible on the platform.  I know most people say they cannot do more than 250 lph on VR and wanted to see if that was true on this platform?  Please do not bash me or VR, just asking what MTs are capable of doing on the platform.  Thanks in advance. ...

Bayscribe So Much Better Than BeyondText
Jun 21, 2012

There are not as many bells and whistles, but so much easier to use, with basically one screen you are on rather than jumping all over to 10 other screens before doing the report.  Wish we could stay here forever.  ...

Beyondtext Update ?
Dec 12, 2012

Work PT at a facility as a "guest" on BeyondTxt right now.  Will be training for upgrade to some type of word based program.  I think she said the training would be about an hour. Have you all switched over to this adn what is your opinion.?   ...

Third Day Of BeyondText Problems
Dec 10, 2014

I haven't seen anyone else here mention it, but is the time-out issue in BeyondText causing trouble for anyone?  Starting to wonder if this was a planned event designed to frustrate us out of our minds on this first week of the new pay plan. ...

Transcend's BeyondText Platform
Nov 20, 2009

Are there any Transcend MTs who can tell me what their BeyondText platform is like?  Is it productive?  User friendly?  Easy or hard to make your line counts? Also, from what I've read their platform seems to be a mix of typing and ASR.  Is it mostly all one or the other, or is it a mix of the two? I'm thinking of applying, but kind of want to know what I'd be getting into first. ...

Which Is A Better Platform BeyondText Of BayScribe?
Oct 23, 2010

Thank you for any information!! ...

Transcend BeyondText Editing
Apr 19, 2011

Is it true that the average is $12.00 editing?  4 cents a line and company average is 311 lines an hour!  ...

Heard Anything On When BeyondText Will Be Back
May 23, 2012

up?  Down 2 days this week, wow!  This really hurts the paycheck. ...

Transcend Beyondtext Upgrade In The Fall?
Jun 20, 2011

Anyone know what the upgrades might be? Is it an M-Modal upgrade or changes to be made to BeyondText platform?  ...

Transcend - BeyondText Platform - What Text Expander Do You Recommend?
Aug 17, 2011

x ...

If You've Been Moved To A New Account
Nov 16, 2009

You don't know who the managers are, or even what division is falls under, and the old managers don't have a clue, how does one escalate to find out? MTQuestions? Tossed to the wolves here..but hey hey, I still have work! LOL. Slowly losing my mind on trying to get answers while restructuring in in progress. I've learned too much from the past that patience is not always a virtue. Things get lost in the shuffle. Anyone ever had this happen to them? Any suggestions. ...

S/l Moved Into The 3 To 4 Position
Nov 14, 2010

the tibial plateau and the femoral condyle. There was no meniscal injury on this side.Moving to the notch, there was significant synovitis and some loose bodies. We then moved into the ______________ position and entered the lateral compartment. Wesaw a meniscal tear at the posterolateral corner and there were also loose bodies in   s/l he is saying into the 3 to 4 position. ...

Hardly Moved Out Of Chair
Dec 09, 2010

1410 lines for $87.  I can really hook up my family with the Christmas presents on that.  Bah Humbug. ...

Who Moved My Cheese?-
Apr 22, 2011

I have been reading the posts of many of the unhappy MTs on this board for some time now. Seems like for those of you are happy in your present situation, so many others are just about at their "wits" in theirs. It is very sad I think to see an industry that seemed so lucrative, where you earned a decent wage for what you did, you were happy with what you did and you "loved" what you were doing. It has been rather a tough year for me. I have been out of work over a year now and there are so ma ...

Moved To Main
May 27, 2011

.  ...

Has Anyone Else Heard They Are Getting Moved
Dec 14, 2012

to a new BOB and new supervisor?  Does not make any sense, except won't make any money as have to learn all new accounts. ...

Moved To DSP After Only 1 Week...Yay :)
May 20, 2013

I really like it here. ...

Anybody Getting Moved To New Accounts/CSM?
Jul 22, 2013

NM ...

Account Moved To India?
Jul 07, 2011

I saw somewhere that more accounts were moving to India on July 1.  Did that include a huge NY account including clinics that went through a large in-house audit about 2 months ago?   ...

Can Your Expanders In DQS Be Moved To Another Platform. Nm
Nov 30, 2012

nm ...

MDI/Transcenders - Did You See This?
Jan 29, 2010

Saw this posted over on the MQ board and thought it merited attention on this board as well....Be prepared.   http://forum.mtstars.com/190192.html     ...

To Transcenders
Feb 06, 2010

The company MLS site states that QA uses BOS3.  Are there enough differences between BOS2 and 3 that I need to invest in the latter?  ...

? For You Transcenders
Oct 20, 2011

Is the $900 per pay period reqiurement before or after taxes? Thank you in advance for any input. ...

Transcenders
Dec 16, 2011

After reading all the negative posts here about other companies I'm glad to be working for Transcend.  How about you?   I just started there last month, but so far so good.  I'm curious about moving up in the company to a TL position.  I got an email the other day from the recruiter saying we can apply even before our 90 day probationary period. I'm just wondering if people really get hired for that position being so new to the company.  I'm sti ...

How Are The Other New Transcenders Doing?
Jan 05, 2012

I think I'm getting the hang of BeyondTXT now.  I haven't run out of work so far, so that's a good thing, not to say that I won't, but haven't yet.  I'm doing ER notes right now.  Gonna be given more worktypes next week though.  I'm building up my speed slowly but surely.  How is it going with the others new to Transcend?  :) ...

How Many Of You Ex-Transcenders Are Looking
Dec 19, 2012

for another MT gig and/or resigning since the new plan has been rolled out to us? Just curious, don't know how many of us actually look here and I rarely post. Just trying to consider it from all angles, pros and cons, options. Taking quite a hit in pay. In any case, wish you all a peaceful holiday season. ...

M*Modal - Drop In Their Pay Since Being Moved To This Platform?
Sep 01, 2010

I wondered if anyone has noticed a drop in their pay since being moved to this platform?  I am being paid an hourly wage in order for the system to learn my accounts and also until it starts coming in as text and we get our speed up, but I have noticed about a 200 to 300 dollar drop in my pay.  Anyone else experience this with this crappy platform?  ...

Patient's Report Moved Me To Tears
Apr 14, 2015

Have you ever had a patient's report bring you to absolute tears?  I've been doing this for nearly 9 years and this if the first time this has happended...wondering if this job is really starting to get the best of me?  ...

Transcenders - Questions For You, Please
Dec 19, 2009

Does Transcend have an incentive plan and would you explain it for me?   What were you hired at (base rate)?   Do they have any VR work and what is the base rate for it?   Thanks.   ...