A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

beyondtext question - memts1

Posted: Nov 29, 2011

Can anyone share their average lines per hour for the VR on Beyond Text platform?  Need to make a decision but need to know what is actually possible on the platform.  I know most people say they cannot do more than 250 lph on VR and wanted to see if that was true on this platform?  Please do not bash me or VR, just asking what MTs are capable of doing on the platform.  Thanks in advance.

Beyondtext - extranscender

[ In Reply To ..]
I never got above 200 lines, more like 175 but I was on a difficult account, so it was more having trouble understanding the dictators and keeping up with the rules and all the changes. I have a friend who works there still (I don't anymore) and she is on a much better account and she does more than 250 I believe.

Beyondtext - TRCRMT

[ In Reply To ..]
When I stay focused, I can usually do over 300 lph editing, but I think it depends on your account, and for me, maximizing your Shorthand or Shortcut.

Average - DM

[ In Reply To ..]
I average 500 lph but I guess I am the exception. I probably helps that I have been on the same account for 2+ years.

500 lph - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
But like the poster below, that is, I believe, the high end for averages. According to the proficiency reports, I'd say a good average across my region would be 300 to 350 lph.

Similar Messages:

BeyondText
Sep 21, 2011

For MTs who use BeyondText.  How hard is it to learn?  I have never done any VR whatsoever and I am scared to death because I hear so many horror stories about it.  Will be starting in the next 2 weeks on it.  Petrified.    Any advice would be appreciated.    ...

Bayscribe So Much Better Than BeyondText
Jun 21, 2012

There are not as many bells and whistles, but so much easier to use, with basically one screen you are on rather than jumping all over to 10 other screens before doing the report.  Wish we could stay here forever.  ...

Beyondtext Update ?
Dec 12, 2012

Work PT at a facility as a "guest" on BeyondTxt right now.  Will be training for upgrade to some type of word based program.  I think she said the training would be about an hour. Have you all switched over to this adn what is your opinion.?   ...

Third Day Of BeyondText Problems
Dec 10, 2014

I haven't seen anyone else here mention it, but is the time-out issue in BeyondText causing trouble for anyone?  Starting to wonder if this was a planned event designed to frustrate us out of our minds on this first week of the new pay plan. ...

Transcend's BeyondText Platform
Nov 20, 2009

Are there any Transcend MTs who can tell me what their BeyondText platform is like?  Is it productive?  User friendly?  Easy or hard to make your line counts? Also, from what I've read their platform seems to be a mix of typing and ASR.  Is it mostly all one or the other, or is it a mix of the two? I'm thinking of applying, but kind of want to know what I'd be getting into first. ...

Which Is A Better Platform BeyondText Of BayScribe?
Oct 23, 2010

Thank you for any information!! ...

Transcend BeyondText Editing
Apr 19, 2011

Is it true that the average is $12.00 editing?  4 cents a line and company average is 311 lines an hour!  ...

Heard Anything On When BeyondText Will Be Back
May 23, 2012

up?  Down 2 days this week, wow!  This really hurts the paycheck. ...

Transcend Beyondtext Upgrade In The Fall?
Jun 20, 2011

Anyone know what the upgrades might be? Is it an M-Modal upgrade or changes to be made to BeyondText platform?  ...

Question For Transcenders Whose Acct Has Moved From BS To BeyondText
Feb 09, 2011

Once your primary moved to the new platform, did you still have access to Bayscribe to work on your secondaries when work was low?  And were you told there were certain requirements you must meet in order to move with your account to BeyondText? ...

Transcend - BeyondText Platform - What Text Expander Do You Recommend?
Aug 17, 2011

x ...