A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Patient First - hiring freeze might be lifted? - insider info needed

Posted: Apr 19, 2015

Does anyone have any info on when their hiring freeze might be lifted?  Still hoping .... Thanks!

My friend applied over a year ago and heard - NOTHING..

[ In Reply To ..]
apparently that is the normal patient first routine..

Hiring Freeze - Lynn

[ In Reply To ..]
Contact me at gobucksoh@aol.com with your phone and I will call you.

Similar Messages:

Hiring Freeze For Ambulatory, But Openings For 20 Acute...
Sep 25, 2014

Guess that means 20 experienced MTs get the boot next week.  ...

Patient First MTs - What Was Your Hiring Process Like?
Jul 22, 2013

I completed the application process and the online testing about 4 weeks ago and, while the transcription test was very challenging, I felt I did well.  I know there's probably no point in sending an email to ask about the "status" of my application and test because they are quite capable of contacting me if they wanted to. Do they bother to contact applicants that didn't pass the test? (an email I'd hate to get, but at least there would be closure)   I've read the ...

Patient First - When They Might Begin Hiring Again?
Mar 10, 2015

Any insider info on when they might begin hiring again? Still hoping ... ...

Mandatory OT Lifted
Mar 18, 2015

Okay So Say It's A Wage Freeze
Oct 17, 2012

If our rates are frozen at 8/4, are manager's salaries also frozen? If they can find more money to pay them, can they not find more money to pay us?  I'm not even going to discuss Amy's salary.  I'm sure she gets a "cost of living" increase that's about equal to my annual pay. ...

Brain Freeze
Jun 16, 2015

What is the ^ used for in a medical report.....I totally have  brain freeze, and have looked everywhere! Example: SOAP Note ^Exam today shows a scattering of...... Thanks in advance ...

Could Bayscribe Be Causing My Computer To Be Slow Or Freeze Up?
Jun 21, 2015

I run maintenance on my computer weekly and everything is always up to date.  But I've noticed that Bayscribe and IE tend to freeze up or move extremely slow and I'm not sure if it's the program or my computer itself. ...

Double Nitrogen Freeze Slip, Slick, Or Stick For Actinic Keratoses?
Jul 01, 2011

xx ...

Totally Stumped/brain Freeze. Drug Name. Sounds Like "methaterracitam."
Sep 07, 2011

Thanks in advance. ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

The Patient Is On S/l Peer-uh-lone And Digoxin (cardiac Patient)
Feb 09, 2015

thank you ...

Patient First Transcription - Ever Applied To Patient First
Aug 20, 2012

Has anyone ever applied to Patient First and, if so, how is this company to work for?  TIA ...

Cancer Patient With MPNST, Mucositis, Patient Takes "radio Mix???"
May 31, 2011

pulling her hair out ...

Patient Is Clearly A Man, Dr Says "The Patient Complains Of A Labial Outbreak Of Herpes."
Jan 27, 2011

thinking I should flag?  unless I'm missing something...   tia ...

The Patient Is To Followup With "FNG", Patient Had Back Surgery
Dec 05, 2009

???????? Never heard this?????? ...

Patient States Or Patient Said?
Aug 20, 2010

What is the correct, AAMT guideline way to transcribe when dictator states "Patient says" or "Patient said" or "Patient states" ...

DSG - If They Are Hiring?
Jun 16, 2011

Anyone know if they are hiring? ...

SS Hiring Ad
Feb 04, 2011

Softscript hiring ad AGAIN - I had a total of 2 out of 4 days of work.  I am only part-time, but I wonder how the full-timers feel, if they are out of work and then see the hiring ad.  ...

Is DSG Still Hiring IC At All
Mar 20, 2011

Is DSG still hiring IC at all.  I see they have an ad for employees for MT. ...

HUH MQ Hiring?
Sep 05, 2011

WTF is going on?  I am no longer an MT, but I still care about a lot of people who are still TRYING to work at the Q.  Just popped over to mtjobs and the Q has an ad on there for MTs wishing to embark on a world class....etc.  It's unacceptable that the Q doesn't let anyone know what is going on at the MT level, starve out all the experienced ones they "acquired," then offshore to Inida and hire a bunch of newbies.  I don't have any idea what sort of game they ...

TTS Hiring Again?
Mar 06, 2012

I want to work a part time job to supplement my other part time job at Nuance because sometimes there is no work.  I see an opening at TTS but when reviewing posts about TTS it sounds like a bad place to work with incompetent recruiters and managers.  It seems 95% of the posts are bad regarding TTS.  I am leery about working for a company that keeps advertising for help, especially if it isn't a large one like Nuance or MQ.  Is this a good company where there is work or ...

TTD Hiring Again!
Jun 05, 2012

Why is this company advertising again? I don't get it?  ...

Anyone REALLY Hiring
Oct 05, 2012

Are any decent MTSOs actually hiring ICs... and I mean IC in the traditional meaning of the word; not locked into some arbitrary schedule design, but a daily line committment.  I have 10 years experience.  The company I was working for no longer has the account I was working on.  They have given me some pick up work here and there, but I can't live on $100 a week or less from odd jobs while they find something new and steady. They estimate it may take 60-90 days for that to h ...

Anyone Really Hiring?
Nov 16, 2012

Does any one know of a company that is TRULY hiring?   The small company I worked for no longer has the account I was.  They have nothing steady for me to do right now.  Christmas is coming and I have 5 kids and everything is going wrong (septic tore up, car tore up, etc.).   There are tons of posts for Nuance, Softscript, etc.... (tho I prefer a small company that actually cares about its MTs)  I apply, I test, I don't hear anything back.  I have 10 ...

TTS Hiring
Jan 31, 2013

How is TTS (Transcription, Technology & Support) to work for as far as enough work, QA, and overall being a reputable company?  I am guessing you do not make much money since it is all voice recognition.  Just curious, because it seems like they have an ad every day, sometimes twice a day, looking for 2nd shift MTs. ...

Is Anyone Hiring??
Feb 07, 2013

Holy cow! I have been an MT for about 4 years now. I am looking for a new job and have sent my resume EVERYWHERE! No calls, emails, or anyhthing. Is this industry going in the toilet completely now? ...

How Is It That They Are Hiring?
Feb 21, 2013

MM has ads placed as few as 12 hours ago, 1 day ago, etc., to hire MTs. I would like to respond to these ads and say "um, hello?! I already work for you...wanna throw some of that work my way?!" It's maddening! ...

Anybody Know If AHD Is Still Hiring?
Feb 27, 2014

Saw an ad by them from this past January and curious if positions are all filled at this time. Anybody know? ...

TransTech, If You're Hiring
Oct 13, 2009

some part-timers anyway, why not offer weekends to part-timers and offer some Mon-Fri shifts for the experienced full-time MTs you're trying to get.....  That's about the only way you're going to get many experienced quality MTs.  And there are always plenty of MTs looking for part-time weekend work as a 2nd job.  ...

Keystrokes Hiring?
Oct 21, 2009

I'm a bit confused with Keystrokes.  The ad they have placed here indicates wanting 40 people for new accounts, etc.  However, I just received an email about job openings for only 2 very heavy ESL 1-9 shifts.  I don't understand why they would have this ad and yet only be sending info about only the 2 jobs.  I'm in their DATABASE and am sent these emails according to what opens up.  I have not received anything about these supposed 40 j ...