A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does Landmark use. - Looking

Posted: Dec 21, 2011

Hi,

Does Landmark use the BOS3?

Thanks.

Yes. At least my QA seems to. - Snoopy

[ In Reply To ..]
nm.

OK, so do they provide you with - Looking

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks, Snoopy!

Does the company provide you with a copy of internal typing rules to follow based upon the BOS3, or do I need to have my own copy of the BOS3 handy?

Thanks again; I appreciate it. :)

No. - Snoopy

[ In Reply To ..]
Basically, they give you simple guidelines on how they want the reports formatted specific to the account you are working on. That's it. They don't provide anything else other than that.

Similar Messages:

Landmark Insurance - Does Landmark Offer To Full Time Employees?
Jan 24, 2012

What kind, if any, insurance does Landmark offer to full time employees? Medical, life, dental, etc Need medical and dental and thinking about taking a job here. ...

For Landmark MTs
Jan 29, 2011

Q1: What is COBRA continuation health coverage? Congress passed the landmark Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA) health benefit provisions in 1986. The law amends the Employee Retirement Income Security Act, the Internal Revenue Code and the Public Health Service Act to provide continuation of group health coverage that otherwise might be terminated. Q2: What does COBRA do? COBRA provides certain former employees, retirees, spouses, former spouses, and dependent ...

Landmark MTs
Jan 29, 2011

After the flurry of posts on this board this week regarding Landmark and then doing more research on my own in the archives on Landmark, I have decided to move on.  I am an employee of Landmark also.  I believe where there is smoke, there is fire to follow.  I have not seen what others are saying, but the lack of communication I have experienced and I am a person who do not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.  So,  I am finding another job and I suggest everyone on th ...

Landmark??
Jan 31, 2011

The other day I was roaming through the site and saw some very irritated MTs that were talking about Landmark, lack of communication, insurance issues, etc.  Can someone please tell me which Landmark this is?  I believe there are two.  ...

Landmark QA
Sep 29, 2011

For anyone who works at Landmark, I was just wondering how long is the norm for being on 100% QA? I've exceed my 90-day period and am still on 100% QA. Most of my reports come back clean with exception of a period or an a/an, or something simple along those lines. ...

Landmark Job Ad
Oct 09, 2011

Does anyone know if the job ad Landmark posted recently (oncology) is a new account for them? I have read on here so many posts about how the MTs there say they don't have enough work and was wondering if this account is a new one so there actually would be work to do? I would like to apply but don't want to waste my time if there isn't enough work in the first place.  Thanks for your help. ...

Landmark Really? Sm
Nov 30, 2011

Landmark posting for radiology jobs?  I work for them and barely have any work.  Please look at the people you already have hired before you hire more.  That's why people don't stay.  I'd love to work there full time, but this has become my part time, back up account because I'm making so little money.  So frustrating.  Who else is working there currently for radiology?  I'd love to hear from you.  ...

Landmark W-2
Feb 02, 2012

Hi everyone - I worked for Landmark Transcription out of PA last year until 2011 and I haven't received my W-2 from them yet.  I have sent them 3 emails directly on the website because I no longer have any of my Landmark contacts saved but haven't gotten an answer yet.  Have any of you others out there gotten your W-2 from them yet?   Thanks!! ...

Landmark VR
Feb 18, 2012

I just saw an ad on the job seeker's board for Landmark stating they are hiring for VR because their account is switching to VR. Does anyone know if this is across the board for Landmark? Are they totally switching to VR altogether? Or just one certain account?  I am worried because personally I hate VR and rather enjoy the straight typing I do for them.   Thanks in advance! ...

Anyone At Landmark Get Their W2?
Feb 04, 2013

What's Up With Landmark? -sm
Aug 21, 2013

I applied there twice already and I see they have an ad again.  Why don't they call the people who applied there already?  I have a lot of experience and usually get a call every time.  What more could they possibly want? ...

So Fed Up With Landmark.
Apr 23, 2014

This dragging along with no work is getting old FAST. Being told new accounts are going to start then week after week after week...NOTHING. They're not following fair labor laws AT ALL. I guess I'll lodge a formal complaint with the DOL and file for unemployment. I don't know what else to do at this point. ...

Landmark OOW
Jun 29, 2014

Does it seem worse than usual?  Is there...hmmm... favoritism going on here?  My work has dried up, no response to emails, no nuthin.  Any advice? comments? ...

I Am So Over Landmark
Aug 15, 2014

is pretty much a bitch-fest, at least it is some sort of contact with other MTs... oh excuse me... MLS.  I have never worked at a place where there was so little contact, no feedback, no sense of teamwork.  Yes, too much oversight with TLs hovering over you is oppressive and you may say... that's okay, I'd like that, just leave me alone to do my work... but really, it's tough to feel totally isolated, anyone agree?   ...

Landmark
May 07, 2015

Anybody know if Landmark Transcription is still around? Thought I had heard they were dying slowly a while back. ...

Landmark, St. Davids PA
Oct 29, 2009

Any information on this company before I apply.  The good, bad, and ulgy would be aprpeciated. ...

Landmark/Bayscribe
Nov 12, 2009

Been with LM for quite a while.  Work used to be plentiful but now has been drying up over the past month.  Anyone else on their Bayscribe platform having the same problem? Notice that they are doing SR and wondering if some of account is being sent in that direction?? Please feel free to send private e-mail.  ...

Another Question About Landmark
Nov 16, 2009

Do they hire ICs or is everyone there an employee?  They sound wonderful and I may be looking soon, depending on what happens where I am now.  I just do not want to be an employee. Thanks very much!    ...

Landmark Transcription In PA
Mar 05, 2010

Anyone with information on this company, good or bad.     ...

LANDMARK . . . Most Of The Search I Have Done . . . Sm
May 16, 2010

shows pretty happy people here.  Are you concerned about going to VR?  Would like to know if now is a good time to join the company or not.   How is the VR with landmark? ...

Landmark IC Question
May 28, 2010

Could someone please give me an idea about how much per line is the average with this company if you are an IC - they, of course, would not tell me.  I just wanted some idea of how much to ask for or charge them for just straight typing and no VR.  TIA. ...

Oracle Or Landmark? And Why?
Sep 23, 2010

Which one would you choose, and why?  (I am experienced on Bayscribe, a platform they both use.) ...

Did Anybody Hear From Landmark Yet? Nm
Oct 10, 2010

sdf ...

Landmark Advertising Again? Sm
Oct 19, 2010

Okay, isn't it odd that two weeks ago Landmark had an ad for psych transcriptionists and got over 1400 hits on that one ad.  Now they have an ad for acute care MT's.  Didn't they get enough applications two weeks ago?  BTW, did anyone even hear  from them about the Psych positions? ...

Oracle Or Landmark?
Jan 14, 2011

Which would you choose? ...

Landmark - Update?
Jan 26, 2011

I worked for Landmark a while ago.  Sorry for all the problems the current MTs are having.  Have the owners come up with a solution about the insurance issue?  Just a thought, but you might try calling your local state representative's office and asking about COBRA and/or an insurance plan run by your state that covers children.  You may also have a county agency that can give you information about insurance coverage.  Of note, the COBRA payment is usually the ent ...

Landmark Bayscribe
Jan 27, 2011

Quick question with Bayscribe. On the manager's end, can routing jobs be set up for each individual MT without our knowledge?  TIA ...

Landmark (PA) And 1099's
Jan 31, 2011

Any ICs from Landmark (PA) get their 1099 in the mail yet?  Still waiting for mine.  ...

Landmark Transcription Out Of PA?
Jun 14, 2011

Do any of you work for Landmark Transcription out of PA?  I'm looking for information regarding work flow, scheduling, etc. please.  Thanks so much  ...

Anyone Know Anything About Landmark Transcription
Mar 07, 2011

Has anyone heard anything good or bad about Landmark Transcription? ...