A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Landmark (PA) and 1099's - Ex-LMMT

Posted: Jan 31, 2011

Any ICs from Landmark (PA) get their 1099 in the mail yet?  Still waiting for mine. 

I haven't gotten mine yet either. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Landmark Insurance - Does Landmark Offer To Full Time Employees?
Jan 24, 2012

What kind, if any, insurance does Landmark offer to full time employees? Medical, life, dental, etc Need medical and dental and thinking about taking a job here. ...

1099 From DSG
Jan 28, 2011

Well I still havent gotten my 1099 from DSG.  I left there in March so I have no clue whom to contact if I dont get it. ...

1099 From TTD?
Feb 18, 2011

Has anyone gotten their 1099 yet from The Transcription Doctors? ...

Feb 26, 2013

I have contacted the transcription company that worked for in 2012 regarding my 1099 and they still have not sent it.  What should I do? ...

IC Tax - Have To Send Out 1099?
Jan 28, 2010

Was considering working for a company that says they hire IC.  Can anyone tell me, if an MTSO is hiring ICs, to they have to send out 1099s to all their ICs at the end of the year, or is it up to the IC to keep track of?  ...

IC- 1099 Posts
Jan 28, 2011

I'm curious about all the posts regarding getting your 1099 if you're an IC. As an IC, a business person, you should already know what you've billed to clients (services).  You don't need to wait for a 1099 to file your income taxes if you've kept good records and already know what you billed out and what you received. I'm flabbergasted at how many of you are so clueless with how to BE an IC. ...

Still Have Not Received W2 And 1099
Jan 30, 2015

I have still not received my 1099 from Accentus (before we were all transitioned to employee by Nuance) or my W2 from Nuance.  Tomorrow is the deadline, so maybe they will be in the mailbox then, but was wondering if anyone else has had experienced this.  I no longer work for Nuance, so I hope their disorganization tendency has not messed up my employment records.   Thanks! ...

ImedX--No 1099 Tax As An IC
Feb 09, 2015

I still have not received my 1099 form for my taxes and I sent an Email to ImedX.  Still no word.  Has anyone had this issue?  I worked for them for 4-1/2 months as an IC.  I am about to call the address located in Atlanta to track it down.  I have evidence that I worked for them from bank deposits.  This is rediculous.  Would anyone have a number that I could contacrt? ...

IMedX IC's 1099
Feb 19, 2015

Anyone else receive 2 1099's from iMedX? The first one I received was in January, the amount seemed much less than I was expecting, but i was under the gun and needed to get my taxes filed so that's what I used.  Yesterday I received another 1099 from iMedX with a Connecticut address with a way higher amount on it.  What the heck am I supposed to do with this? ...

Question About 1099-MISC
Apr 10, 2012

I need to know if MTs filing as ICs can claim dependents for the child tax credit and what, if any, forms I need in addition to the 1099-MISC form they sent me.  One person is telling me that ICs can get the child tax credit, another is telling me that they can't, and there is nowhere on the forms that I have to put anything down for dependents.  I have tried calling the IRS, but was put on hold and couldn't wait long because it wasn't my phone and I have sent two emails ...

Imedx 1099 Form
Jan 31, 2015

I worked for Imedx for 5-6 months last year as an IC.  I still have not received my 1099.  I have proof that I worked for them because of my bank statements.  Has anyone else not received their 1099?  I am going to call their corporate office Monday. ...

Business Owners-1099 Or W2 Employees?
Apr 08, 2010

If you own your own business, do you 1099 your transcriptionists or do you W2 them? Starting a business up and not sure which way to go?     ...

1099 Misc Income Question
Feb 09, 2011

What do you do if the 1099 you received from a former client doesn't equal the payments received from them.  It says they paid me more than I received or show deposits.  The office manager will not return calls or e-mails?  She even stiffed me on my last invoice.   ...

Doesn't Company Hiring IC Need SS And 1099 Filled Out?
Sep 26, 2012

Hi, I am new to the independent contractor thing, but shouldn't a company that has "hired" you as an independent contrator have your SS and a 1099 filled out by you?   Just wondering as it seems to me this is necessary and since it is not being done, it makes me wonder about this company that much more, espcially since others have stated they have not been paid by this company.   I guess if they are not planning on paying me they don't need a 1099 or SS# huh?  ...

TTD Contact Information For Those Who Never Got Paid Or Never Received Their 1099
Feb 10, 2013

Here are some of AK's many business pages on facebook. Try contacting her through these pages...want to know where your pay check is from TTD? Here it is....she stole our money and used it to fund these businesses: Amy's personal FB: https://www.facebook.com/amy.knightkelley Kelley's K9s: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kelleys-K9s/241410562544454?fref=ts Fitness by Amy: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Prime-Fitness-by-Amy-Kelley/368875573190117 Amy Kelley Photography: https:// ...

TTD & No 1099--Here Are Quite A Few Contacts Through The Many "businesses" She Has.
Feb 07, 2013

I too am filing without my 1099 from TTD and no response from "AK", the owner. Going out of my way to fill out another form and gather earnings together and attempts to contact. Here are many ways on Facebook to get a hold of her if needed.  She runs her K9 German Shepherd breeding business, fitness, photography and creations. Wonder how much of this gets reported, especially the high $$$ dogs. She has recently posted on these pages as well. Amy's personal FB:  https://www.facebo ...

For Landmark MTs
Jan 29, 2011

Q1: What is COBRA continuation health coverage? Congress passed the landmark Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA) health benefit provisions in 1986. The law amends the Employee Retirement Income Security Act, the Internal Revenue Code and the Public Health Service Act to provide continuation of group health coverage that otherwise might be terminated. Q2: What does COBRA do? COBRA provides certain former employees, retirees, spouses, former spouses, and dependent ...

Landmark MTs
Jan 29, 2011

After the flurry of posts on this board this week regarding Landmark and then doing more research on my own in the archives on Landmark, I have decided to move on.  I am an employee of Landmark also.  I believe where there is smoke, there is fire to follow.  I have not seen what others are saying, but the lack of communication I have experienced and I am a person who do not only talk the talk, but walk the walk.  So,  I am finding another job and I suggest everyone on th ...

Landmark??
Jan 31, 2011

The other day I was roaming through the site and saw some very irritated MTs that were talking about Landmark, lack of communication, insurance issues, etc.  Can someone please tell me which Landmark this is?  I believe there are two.  ...

Landmark QA
Sep 29, 2011

For anyone who works at Landmark, I was just wondering how long is the norm for being on 100% QA? I've exceed my 90-day period and am still on 100% QA. Most of my reports come back clean with exception of a period or an a/an, or something simple along those lines. ...

Landmark Job Ad
Oct 09, 2011

Does anyone know if the job ad Landmark posted recently (oncology) is a new account for them? I have read on here so many posts about how the MTs there say they don't have enough work and was wondering if this account is a new one so there actually would be work to do? I would like to apply but don't want to waste my time if there isn't enough work in the first place.  Thanks for your help. ...

Landmark Really? Sm
Nov 30, 2011

Landmark posting for radiology jobs?  I work for them and barely have any work.  Please look at the people you already have hired before you hire more.  That's why people don't stay.  I'd love to work there full time, but this has become my part time, back up account because I'm making so little money.  So frustrating.  Who else is working there currently for radiology?  I'd love to hear from you.  ...

Does Landmark Use.
Dec 21, 2011

Hi, Does Landmark use the BOS3? Thanks. ...

Landmark W-2
Feb 02, 2012

Hi everyone - I worked for Landmark Transcription out of PA last year until 2011 and I haven't received my W-2 from them yet.  I have sent them 3 emails directly on the website because I no longer have any of my Landmark contacts saved but haven't gotten an answer yet.  Have any of you others out there gotten your W-2 from them yet?   Thanks!! ...

Landmark VR
Feb 18, 2012

I just saw an ad on the job seeker's board for Landmark stating they are hiring for VR because their account is switching to VR. Does anyone know if this is across the board for Landmark? Are they totally switching to VR altogether? Or just one certain account?  I am worried because personally I hate VR and rather enjoy the straight typing I do for them.   Thanks in advance! ...

Anyone At Landmark Get Their W2?
Feb 04, 2013

What's Up With Landmark? -sm
Aug 21, 2013

I applied there twice already and I see they have an ad again.  Why don't they call the people who applied there already?  I have a lot of experience and usually get a call every time.  What more could they possibly want? ...

So Fed Up With Landmark.
Apr 23, 2014

This dragging along with no work is getting old FAST. Being told new accounts are going to start then week after week after week...NOTHING. They're not following fair labor laws AT ALL. I guess I'll lodge a formal complaint with the DOL and file for unemployment. I don't know what else to do at this point. ...

Landmark OOW
Jun 29, 2014

Does it seem worse than usual?  Is there...hmmm... favoritism going on here?  My work has dried up, no response to emails, no nuthin.  Any advice? comments? ...

I Am So Over Landmark
Aug 15, 2014

is pretty much a bitch-fest, at least it is some sort of contact with other MTs... oh excuse me... MLS.  I have never worked at a place where there was so little contact, no feedback, no sense of teamwork.  Yes, too much oversight with TLs hovering over you is oppressive and you may say... that's okay, I'd like that, just leave me alone to do my work... but really, it's tough to feel totally isolated, anyone agree?   ...