A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Are there any companies that hire part time IC verbatim? - TFTI

Posted: Jul 17, 2013

Thanks for the info!

P/T IC verbatim - katrina

[ In Reply To ..]
I believe Worldwide dictation hires P/T verbatim workers with flexible hours at 6 cpl.

Similar Messages:

Which Companies Hire Part Time And Also
May 11, 2012

don't lock you into a schedule (IOW, you can work whatever hours you want)? ...

Companies That Hire Part Time
Dec 16, 2014

Does anyone know of a good company to work for that hires part time??  That is all I want and alot of the companies on Job seeker's board want full time.  I would appreciate any input!! ...

Companies Who Hire Part-time With The EScription Platform
Nov 22, 2010

Can you tell the names of companies who hire part-time with the eScription platform.  Wanting to learn this...   Thanks! ...

Companies That Hire Only Voice Recognition Part Time?
Feb 21, 2013

Is anyone familiar with any companies that hire only voice recognition part time?  I'm working at one now but I don't think it's going to work out. ...

Does Precyse Hire Any Part-time Or Only Full-time?
Nov 03, 2010

nm ...

Does Keystrokes Hire Part-time?
May 03, 2010

Does Keystrokes hire part-time? ...

Does Nuance Hire Part-time?
Mar 21, 2012

I just had interview with Softscript and found out that they do not hire any part-time MT's.  Here they let me do testing and go to all that trouble and never even looked at my application, where I distinctly siad I wanted only part-time.  Just shows how much they look at your application.  So I am wondering now if Nuance hires that way.  If not then this is probably a waste of time too.   Very frustrating that these companies do not let you know up front.  ...

Does Softscript Hire Part-time
Jul 11, 2014

Do they have flexible schedules? ...

Does Nuance Still Hire Part Time People?
Dec 16, 2011

Thanks for your time! ...

Does MQ Hire Statutory Employees Or Is It Just Part-time?
Jan 20, 2012

I need flexibility because I home school.    ...

Does Keystrokes Hire Part-time Transcriptionists?
Jul 02, 2012

. ...

Does Nuance Hire Part-time Weekdays? I Already
Jul 09, 2012

have a great part-time job on the weekends I don't want to give up, but I'd like to pick up some part-time work during the week.  TIA for any info! ...

Looking For Part-Time Work Companies
Apr 10, 2012

Hi Everybody:  I am looking into going from full-time to just working PT now.  Any suggestions for companies that accept Part-Time would be helpful.  ...

Can You Work For Two Different Companies Part-time As An Employee At Each?
Aug 22, 2011

nm ...

I Still Work At MQ Part-time And Applying With Other Companies. Sm
Aug 22, 2011

What do you put on the application when they ask why you wish to leave, or the reason you left your last job?  I only had this question on one application.  Like I said, I still work part-time at MQ and my real reason is that my job will probably go to India like so many others have.  Would you actually put that reason or what reason would you give them? ...

Good Companies For Part-time IC Work?
Jul 19, 2014

Can you guys just make my life easier and tell me what companies are good to work for as a part-time IC?  I have been researching, but it is tedious and all I read are negative comments. ...

Aren't Any Companies Hiring Part-time? Frustrated!
Nov 09, 2009

I have applied at so many of these companies, taken and apparently passed the tests, filled out extensive interview forms, only to have them get back to me with "we don't have any part-time positions at this time". This is getting old and I am really getting frustrated. ...

Do Any Companies Offer Decent Insurance For Part-time?
Dec 31, 2009

nm ...

What's The Hour And Line Count Differences Between Part Time And Flex Part Time?
Jan 12, 2012

I'm currently flex part time only working 18 hours a week but I do have a set schedule.  What are the requirments for part-time and how may hours per week do you have to work.  Also, is there a difference between the line counts for part time and flex part time. Thanks. ...

Companies And Verbatim -- Venting
Jul 29, 2012

I started with a company recently, (within the last 2 weeks),  that was all straight typing (yea!), but verbatim and I do mean verbatim.  Most of the reports had the headers built in, and I did them in the order dictated.  However, there were certain things in the operative reports, where they wanted things put in a certain place.  I got that part, after receiving emails from the QA team and put the headers, where I believed they wanted them to be.  The headers that were ...

Why Don't The Big Companies Want To Hire
May 31, 2010

part-timers for weekend work anymore?  That's the way it was done for years, full-timers for M-F and part-timers for weekends, and it worked great because so many MTs are looking for extra weekend part-time work anyway.  It seems to be mostly the bigger corporations, as usual, changing things for the worse here.  Is it just the laziness of the HR & management people, not wanting to process part-timers?  I suspect a lot of the very-experienced MTs are working at small ...

Any Companies Hire M-F?
May 15, 2014

I know this is an extreme long-shot, but I'm wondering if there are any good MT companies out there that hire M-F and pay a fair line rate (for the way things are today anyway). It doesn't matter to me whether I work employee or IC. I just left Nuance a couple months ago and am working general transcription on my own schedule right now, but it's way too strenuous for the pay rate and the work is sporadic. I've got to figure out my next move, but I hate to go back to working e ...

Trying To Find Part-time Or Full-time Employee Position (hospital/clinic)
Apr 30, 2013

If anyone knows of a hospital, clinic, or large practice offering remote full-time or part-time employee positions, I would really appreciate an email.  I have the sudden need to help support a family member long term (in addition to myself) and really need to find a long-term remote employee position for the stability.  Yes, I watch all the various employment sites and even individual hospital sites, but I was hoping that maybe, just maybe someone who works for a hospital that does th ...

How Many Lines Is Considered Full Time And Part Time At Your MTSO?
May 06, 2010

I am wondering what the average for part time and full time status is either if it is done by line count or hours. Thanks so much! ...

FULL-TIME DOWNGRADE TO PART-TIME STATUS - Question
Dec 08, 2011

Has anyone working for an MTSO been downgraded from full-time status to part-time status based on not enough hours worked to be considered full time, yet making well above the minimum amount of earnings required for full-time status? ...

Companies That Hire Newbies
Dec 03, 2009

I have a friend who is looking for an MT job. She is just about done with school. Can anyone help me out with companies who hire newbies? I know there was a list on here at one time, long ago, but I cannot seem to find it. I think it was actually on the "old" board.   Thanks! ...

Will Companies Hire A New MT From Careerstep
Apr 08, 2010

I am taking the Careerstep course and I am going to finish very soon.  I hear that many companies wave their experience requirement if you take the Careerstep course, because it is so thorough and you transcribe so many reports that you can easily find a job.  Is this true?  Anyone out there graduate from Careerstep and find a job easily as a new MT.  I mean how do you get the jobs if you do not have the experience.  ...

Do You Know Any Companies That Hire New Graduates.
Jun 18, 2010

We need a start somewhere to get the experience. Looking forward to your reply.   Thank You Lena ...

Which Companies Hire EMPLOYEES?
Jan 31, 2012

I have a PT gig working as an IC but need a FT gig so want it as employee status. Which companies hire employees rather than ICs?  NO large nationals, please!  I'm not gonna go there.  :) ...

MQ Rehire Policy For Part Time To Full Time
Apr 09, 2011

I worked for MQ full time and then went to part time last year, before finally quitting altogether because of health problems. I seem to remember an obscure policy that if you were full time and then went to part time, you could not go back to full time for a period of at least 1 year.  Can anyone verify that for me? IF, and this is a big IF, I were to go back to work for MQ, I would need to be full time. ...