A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Does MQ hire statutory employees or is it just part-time? - SE or IC

Posted: Jan 20, 2012

I need flexibility because I home school.   

No - only part time - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Part time only which is at least 24 hours weekly on a schedule (not when you want to work).

I sent you an email. - jj

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

MM Now Hiring Part Time Statutory Mon Thru Fri MTs?
Feb 27, 2013

Wow...  ad on another site says part-time mon-fri shifts available 30 hours....  I wonder why they are hiring statutory now?  ...

Does Precyse Hire Any Part-time Or Only Full-time?
Nov 03, 2010

nm ...

Does Keystrokes Hire Part-time?
May 03, 2010

Does Keystrokes hire part-time? ...

Does Nuance Hire Part-time?
Mar 21, 2012

I just had interview with Softscript and found out that they do not hire any part-time MT's.  Here they let me do testing and go to all that trouble and never even looked at my application, where I distinctly siad I wanted only part-time.  Just shows how much they look at your application.  So I am wondering now if Nuance hires that way.  If not then this is probably a waste of time too.   Very frustrating that these companies do not let you know up front.  ...

Which Companies Hire Part Time And Also
May 11, 2012

don't lock you into a schedule (IOW, you can work whatever hours you want)? ...

Does Softscript Hire Part-time
Jul 11, 2014

Do they have flexible schedules? ...

Companies That Hire Part Time
Dec 16, 2014

Does anyone know of a good company to work for that hires part time??  That is all I want and alot of the companies on Job seeker's board want full time.  I would appreciate any input!! ...

Does Nuance Still Hire Part Time People?
Dec 16, 2011

Thanks for your time! ...

Does Keystrokes Hire Part-time Transcriptionists?
Jul 02, 2012

. ...

Does Nuance Hire Part-time Weekdays? I Already
Jul 09, 2012

have a great part-time job on the weekends I don't want to give up, but I'd like to pick up some part-time work during the week.  TIA for any info! ...

Are There Any Companies That Hire Part Time IC Verbatim?
Jul 17, 2013

Thanks for the info! ...

Companies Who Hire Part-time With The EScription Platform
Nov 22, 2010

Can you tell the names of companies who hire part-time with the eScription platform.  Wanting to learn this...   Thanks! ...

Companies That Hire Only Voice Recognition Part Time?
Feb 21, 2013

Is anyone familiar with any companies that hire only voice recognition part time?  I'm working at one now but I don't think it's going to work out. ...

Are There Any Part Time Employees Left?
Aug 29, 2013

I wasn't on the boards for a little while, and now I'm seeing posts about all the part time people being laid off.  Is this true?  Do we know this for sure, or just speculation? ...

Does Anyone Know If Keystrokes Hires Part-time Employees? Nm
May 04, 2012

nm ...

Is The Incentive Plan For Part-time Employees, Too? Sm
Dec 11, 2012

Someone chatted online during the meeting that the incentive program is for full-time employees only? Is this true? I'm part-time but can make the lines in at least Tier 2.  ...

Question For At-home Part-time Employees. Sm
Jan 26, 2013

I will be going part-time soon (Social Security) and am considering whether to work about 4-5 hours a day for 5 days a week or work 3 days (7-8 hours each).  Not sure if the 3 days is even allowed, but I know some co-workers are doing 4-day weeks@10 hours a day.  My question is which do those of you who are already part-time like?  I see advantages and disadvantages to both.  We are required to have set schedules. With a 5-day schedule, having the rest of the day free. With ...

Statutory Employees
Mar 25, 2010

Could someone explain exactly what a company can require of an SE? Can companies force MTs to adhere to a schedule if all MTs are statutory employees? All the research I have done on this subject is vague, but it appears that SE and IC are almost the same with the exception of Social Security and Medicare being withheld and the employer's portion being paid for an SE. ...

DSG. Statutory Employees
May 25, 2010

I'm considering applying with DSG for a statutory positon. Does anyone know what they're like to work for? I'm wondering about rate of pay, availability of work, percentage of ESL, etc. Thanks. ...

What's The Hour And Line Count Differences Between Part Time And Flex Part Time?
Jan 12, 2012

I'm currently flex part time only working 18 hours a week but I do have a set schedule.  What are the requirments for part-time and how may hours per week do you have to work.  Also, is there a difference between the line counts for part time and flex part time. Thanks. ...

Which Companies Hire EMPLOYEES?
Jan 31, 2012

I have a PT gig working as an IC but need a FT gig so want it as employee status. Which companies hire employees rather than ICs?  NO large nationals, please!  I'm not gonna go there.  :) ...

Synernet - Do Not Hire Employees From Rhode Island
Jun 27, 2012

Tested and did extremely well for Synernet; however, they do not hire employees from Rhode Island.  When I responded to the advertised position, it had no mention of that.  Anyone have a clue? ...

Trying To Find Part-time Or Full-time Employee Position (hospital/clinic)
Apr 30, 2013

If anyone knows of a hospital, clinic, or large practice offering remote full-time or part-time employee positions, I would really appreciate an email.  I have the sudden need to help support a family member long term (in addition to myself) and really need to find a long-term remote employee position for the stability.  Yes, I watch all the various employment sites and even individual hospital sites, but I was hoping that maybe, just maybe someone who works for a hospital that does th ...

How Many Lines Is Considered Full Time And Part Time At Your MTSO?
May 06, 2010

I am wondering what the average for part time and full time status is either if it is done by line count or hours. Thanks so much! ...

FULL-TIME DOWNGRADE TO PART-TIME STATUS - Question
Dec 08, 2011

Has anyone working for an MTSO been downgraded from full-time status to part-time status based on not enough hours worked to be considered full time, yet making well above the minimum amount of earnings required for full-time status? ...

MQ Rehire Policy For Part Time To Full Time
Apr 09, 2011

I worked for MQ full time and then went to part time last year, before finally quitting altogether because of health problems. I seem to remember an obscure policy that if you were full time and then went to part time, you could not go back to full time for a period of at least 1 year.  Can anyone verify that for me? IF, and this is a big IF, I were to go back to work for MQ, I would need to be full time. ...

Part-time Versus Full-time Benefits
Jan 10, 2013

I'm curious as to the difference between the benefits for part-time versus full-time employment.  Are they the same?   ...

Optiscript Part Time To Full Time
Nov 19, 2011

Does anyone care to share that if you are hired at optiscript part time will they let you change to full time easily? I know they are a small company and do not over hire so I do not know how easily this could be done.  I am thinking of cutting down to part time at my current employee so I can work part time elsewhere and eventually just leave my current employee once I see how the land lays elsewhere.  Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated :) ...

Full-time/Part-time Hours?
Feb 13, 2012

Since part-time is generally considered 20-25 hrs. per week, does that mean that full-time is anything over 25 hrs. per week or does it have to be a flat 40 hrs? ...

Anyone Gone From Full-time To Part-time With This Company?
Mar 21, 2012

I am strongly considering going to part-time, just hoping to get opinions from anyone who has gone from full-time to part-time or opinions from anyone who has just always been part-time.  Thanks! ...