A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

companies that hire only voice recognition part time? - kas

Posted: Feb 21, 2013

Is anyone familiar with any companies that hire only voice recognition part time?  I'm working at one now but I don't think it's going to work out.

That - is

[ In Reply To ..]
pretty much all you can get anymore. Most companies are going that way. I guess they just don't care about quality anymore. They would rather use a computer to do the work and then put us down for missing things on their lousy VR and pay us half to do it. Software companies, which is all they are now, don't know anything about transcription, just how to make money off our backs. Sorry I got a bit long-winded there, just disgusted by this profession anymore. But, yes, you can find companies all day long that do VR.

There was one on the job seekers board - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't think it said the company, it said Danielle Richmond I think. It said 100% VR though.

Part Time VR - MTmom6

[ In Reply To ..]
Danielle Richmond recruits for TTS and they hire full time only. I, too, was only looking for part time. Breitner hires part time for VR/SR.

Similar Messages:

Voice Recognition Part Time At Breitner
Feb 22, 2013

Anyone have information about working for Breitner? I'm looking for part-time doing voice recognition. Is it worth my time to do the test and application? Thanks. ...

Which Companies Hire Part Time And Also
May 11, 2012

don't lock you into a schedule (IOW, you can work whatever hours you want)? ...

Companies That Hire Part Time
Dec 16, 2014

Does anyone know of a good company to work for that hires part time??  That is all I want and alot of the companies on Job seeker's board want full time.  I would appreciate any input!! ...

Are There Any Companies That Hire Part Time IC Verbatim?
Jul 17, 2013

Thanks for the info! ...

Companies Who Hire Part-time With The EScription Platform
Nov 22, 2010

Can you tell the names of companies who hire part-time with the eScription platform.  Wanting to learn this...   Thanks! ...

Companies Who Do Not Do Voice Recognition?
Feb 02, 2012

Can anyone tell me some companies who do not do voice rec?  I hate it!!   Thanks. ...

Voice Recognition - What Shortcuts Can Be Used To Save Time?
Mar 06, 2010

I am now switching to cpl from an hourly rate.  What short cuts can be used to save time?  Wondering about voice recognition to be used by a transcriptionist! Has anyone heard of a transcriptionist using this type of software to complete reports faster and then editing these as you listen??? Just wondering!   ...

Does Precyse Hire Any Part-time Or Only Full-time?
Nov 03, 2010

nm ...

Does Keystrokes Hire Part-time?
May 03, 2010

Does Keystrokes hire part-time? ...

Does Nuance Hire Part-time?
Mar 21, 2012

I just had interview with Softscript and found out that they do not hire any part-time MT's.  Here they let me do testing and go to all that trouble and never even looked at my application, where I distinctly siad I wanted only part-time.  Just shows how much they look at your application.  So I am wondering now if Nuance hires that way.  If not then this is probably a waste of time too.   Very frustrating that these companies do not let you know up front.  ...

Does Softscript Hire Part-time
Jul 11, 2014

Do they have flexible schedules? ...

Does Nuance Still Hire Part Time People?
Dec 16, 2011

Thanks for your time! ...

Does MQ Hire Statutory Employees Or Is It Just Part-time?
Jan 20, 2012

I need flexibility because I home school.    ...

Does Keystrokes Hire Part-time Transcriptionists?
Jul 02, 2012

. ...

Does Nuance Hire Part-time Weekdays? I Already
Jul 09, 2012

have a great part-time job on the weekends I don't want to give up, but I'd like to pick up some part-time work during the week.  TIA for any info! ...

Speech Recognition And Voice Recognition Considered The Same?
Sep 22, 2010

Speech recognition and voice recognition considered the same? ...

Looking For Part-Time Work Companies
Apr 10, 2012

Hi Everybody:  I am looking into going from full-time to just working PT now.  Any suggestions for companies that accept Part-Time would be helpful.  ...

Can You Work For Two Different Companies Part-time As An Employee At Each?
Aug 22, 2011

nm ...

I Still Work At MQ Part-time And Applying With Other Companies. Sm
Aug 22, 2011

What do you put on the application when they ask why you wish to leave, or the reason you left your last job?  I only had this question on one application.  Like I said, I still work part-time at MQ and my real reason is that my job will probably go to India like so many others have.  Would you actually put that reason or what reason would you give them? ...

Good Companies For Part-time IC Work?
Jul 19, 2014

Can you guys just make my life easier and tell me what companies are good to work for as a part-time IC?  I have been researching, but it is tedious and all I read are negative comments. ...

Voice Recognition - Is Anybody Making Any Money At All On Voice?
Jan 12, 2013

I was wondering, is anybody making any money at all on voice?  I keep hearing just minimum or maybe a little more.  I call minimum wage 7.50 to 8.00 an hour.  My experience with it was at one point I was told that I hadn't made enough for minimum and they had to do make-up pay.  So how is everybody's experience with voice?  I run from it, and I just want to know if anybody really can make an money? Thanks. ...

Aren't Any Companies Hiring Part-time? Frustrated!
Nov 09, 2009

I have applied at so many of these companies, taken and apparently passed the tests, filled out extensive interview forms, only to have them get back to me with "we don't have any part-time positions at this time". This is getting old and I am really getting frustrated. ...

Do Any Companies Offer Decent Insurance For Part-time?
Dec 31, 2009

nm ...

What's The Hour And Line Count Differences Between Part Time And Flex Part Time?
Jan 12, 2012

I'm currently flex part time only working 18 hours a week but I do have a set schedule.  What are the requirments for part-time and how may hours per week do you have to work.  Also, is there a difference between the line counts for part time and flex part time. Thanks. ...

VR (voice Recognition) Pay
Feb 22, 2010

I just saw an ad on line for 03 for VR for IC.  Isn't that low?  I've never done VR so I am curious.   Thank you. ...

Voice Recognition Pay
Jun 02, 2011

I'm infuriated that the quota to keep benefits is the same as it was before voice recognition.   I'm KILLING myself to try to keep up to maintain health insurance and just can't do it.  With 96% plus voice recognition reports and half pay from straight typing, I'm losing health care benefits.  SO UNFAIR!!! ...

(voice Recognition) VR Pay
Sep 26, 2011

Have to learn VR soon.  What if a report comes to you and there were no corrections to be made, does MT still get paid for the lines on the report or do you only get paid for straight typing and then if report has errors you just get paid for those corrections.  Never done VR before and for some reason they make it sound so easy.   ...

360 Voice Recognition
Jun 07, 2013

For those of you who have had to make the switch to 360 VR, how is working for you? Our doctors are starting it this month and of course we are hoping it doesn't go well because we want to keep our jobs as is!  I'm anxious to hear how it's going. Thanks! ...

Is Everything Voice Recognition Now (sm)
Jan 16, 2014

Is everything with M*Modal now voice recognition?  I'm in an area that until now has been doing regular transcription but am just realizing my area is going to be VR in the very near future.  What little VR I have done I suck at.  I can't afford to be paid less than half of what I am making now so I figure I'll be filing for bankruptcy very soon.  How does anyone make money with VR?  Is there a trick to it that anyone could provide?  I sure could ...

New To Voice Recognition....sm
Dec 17, 2014

Could someone please tell me what constitutes "well-trained" speech recognition?  How many corrections, generally, per line would be considered "good?"  Can improvement in speech recognition ever be seen? I am working on Escription, if that makes any difference. Thanks! ...