A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anyone at Synernet getting to work on their primary account? - no communication

Posted: Jun 09, 2014

I was wondering if anyone is getting to work on their primary accounts at all? Each and every report I have been getting is a new account, new work type, new dictators, etc. I leave work just about every day with a horrible headache because of being stressed over having to look up account specs, sample reports to make sure I'm formatting them correctly or trying to figure out what's been said. I am lucky to break minimum line counts daily now, so I wondered, if I'm not getting my primary, where the heck are they going? And I wonder why there wasn't any email stating the changes that will be made once again to work pools and not just coming in one day and magically everything is different. This place sucks for communication!

Unfortunately, you're not alone. - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I haven't seen any of my primary work for weeks. Always something new. Never know what I will get anymore. Constantly looking up new stuff. New doctors I've never heard of. Having to make up lines because of bad dictations. Never used to. I don't mind learning something new, but not every report. I feel like I've started a new job.

What I will say about that is ... - SynMT

[ In Reply To ..]
They started me out with one cluster (5 accounts). Then all of a sudden with no warning, they changed my cluster to another (5 accounts). So far I have been on these 5 accounts for a while. If I do get accounts outside of my cluster (5 accounts), they say it is because the work ran out on my accounts (which I really doubt), but I am just going with the flow. If I make the 1400 a day, I'm doing well, as this looking up account specs, and getting VR ever now and then, really has put a dent in my production.

Synernet is awesome! sm - SMT

[ In Reply To ..]
I do not really think so. I just thought we had not heard that for awhile. I am probably just overly tired and easily amused right now. LOL

Similar Messages:

Anyone Not Getting To Work On Your Primary Account At Synernet?
Aug 17, 2014

Once again, it has been weeks since I have gotten to work on my primary and I am so sick of this! Please tell me I am not the only one.  Each day it is starting to become more and more depressing to be here.  I am sick of having to look at job specs EVERY report because every one of them are a sifferent account and worktype. I used to make decent money even at 7 cpl and now that VR is thrown in at an insultin 4 cpl I will be having to get a part time job so my kids don't starve. I ...

Primary Account? What, All 20 Of Them?
Oct 15, 2012

Mentor this!!! ...

The Primary Account, I Never Get It And I Have
Oct 15, 2012

nm ...

Primary Account
Jan 29, 2013

If we have been working on an account and know it well and produce well and all of a sudden are asked to switch to a new account, do we have any right to request to stay on our first account?  Just wondering if it is asking too much.    ...

Where The Hay Is My Primary Account?
May 19, 2014

My primary account that I've had for 7 years has basically disappeared. When I inquire about the reports from this account I get no answers.  Am I supposed to be satisfied with accounts I know nothing about, accounts that I asked to be removed from my work pool, just to have work available.  SHEESH!  I've had more than I can deal with from Nuance! ...

Primary Account OOW
Feb 26, 2015

What's up with that?  I have a decent seconday, but definitely prefer my primary.  I rarely have to go to my secondar, but now, for the second day in a row, my primary is OOW.  Where did it go??  I can't imagine that the hospital/clinics don't have any patients..... ...

Lost Primary Account
Sep 11, 2011

Today is Sunday, I work in the South Region and I'm getting a hospital I never had before.  I have had the same hospital for a very long time and used to never run out of work and now it is just about gone.  On Sundays we always had overtime, especially when there is maintenance we would always get way behind.  I'm so sad.  I loved that hospital.  I think everyone on here is right about them sending more and more work to India.  It's happening, obviou ...

No Primary, No Secondary Or Third Account Work
Mar 05, 2010

This company wants me to sit here and  type up unfamiliar accounts, get audited on it or send to QA and get deducted for it.  Can we audit and deduct pay, bonuses, new cars, homes, lunch dates from our board of directors?  I was always told I can wait and work later when more work comes in, BUT NOT WITH THIS NEW SCHEDULESOURCE COMING IN BECAUSE THEY WILL LOCK ME OUT? THIS COMPANY IS DANG CONTRADICTING.    ...

No Work On Primary Account This Week
Jun 11, 2010

For the last week I have not had my primary account and have been getting unfamiliar accounts.  I am just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?  My line count is way down and I am sure there is no way I will be able to make it up.  I would really like to get out of this job and find something else, but I need to be at home to stay with my child and at-home jobs are few and far between. ...

Workload Has Exploded On My Primary Account...
Mar 22, 2015

nm ...

To The 1 Person Cherry-picking On My Primary Account
Dec 12, 2014

You know who you are, and I know who you are.  I have been watching you do this for months now.  Whether you realize it or not, while you are playing this game, switching back and forth from VR and typing, logging off and logging on depending on the dictators, you are causing a decrease in my production.  You have been around long enough to know if there are numerous reports in typing from yesterday, you should not be on VR doing the easy reports dictated just an hour ago tod ...

So How Is The New Account. At Synernet
Dec 11, 2014

Since we all have to fill out the permission slip to work on this account...how is it so far? I looked at the hospital doc list and noticed most have foreign names.  How bad is it?   ...

"PRIMARY" Account Yeah Right!
Oct 03, 2013

I am sick of hearing I was "given" 2 primary accounts, but never see them, and instead am getting accounts I have never seen before! I am so close to quitting this very minute. I truly wish "they" had to suffer through this!!! I just needed to vent before I quit, which I may still do before this 8 hours is up. I worked my rear end off to gain experience and knowledge all these years for this? Guess I am a fool for thinking this would be a great career...not so much. Bitter pill to swallow an ...

No Primary
Jan 14, 2014

So now the newest thing is not to be assigned a primary and they think that is going to help our line count?  How?  Too much looking up CP's as there are an awful lot of them even for the same account, but different locations.  This is just crazy. ...

Day 3 OOW On Primary
Feb 27, 2015

This is now day 3 that my primary account is OOW -- I don't get it --  what is going on??? ...

How Do I Know If Primary Is Being Sent Overseas
Mar 17, 2010

I was reading below about the TAA.  I have less and less work.  I have had NJA all this week, never ran out at this time of year before.  Last time they blamed it on the storms on the East Coast.  My pay is continually going down, especially after the previous pay decrease, and now NJA.  My question is how do I know if my accounts are going oversease, and this is why I am out of work to apply for TAA. Thanks for any help. ...

Primary Accounts
Nov 01, 2011

Is there a way on MQ Central to find out what our primary accounts are?  Thanks. ...

Primary Or Primarily ... Psm
Nov 13, 2012

Help, not sure what doc is saying: The patient had his arm laceration primarily repaired.  Should that be primary repair, or is the sentence correct as he said?  Thanks!!! ...

I Was Told By Moving With My Primary To A New CCM.
Jun 18, 2010

I have had less of my primary account for the last 2 weeks.  Today, I have so far done 8 reports and 8 reports are all from different hospitals I have never heard before.  Sure, my primary I will see more by swithching over to the other side.  LIES!  Back in the cesspool AGAIN!  Making less than minimum wage.  MQ loss, not mine.  Trying to do my best, but this is crap for crap pay.  Need to seriously get out of here.  Six more months, if I can hold i ...

How Many Transcend MLS Are Off Primary Accts
Nov 19, 2012

to make my production now and don't know what to think.  What is going on here?   Is this going to be the new trend?  Impossible to get a straight answer and my gut is telling me this just the beginning.  Should I be looking for a new job? ...

Lost My Primary Yesterday. Today More NJA.
Apr 15, 2010

Would seem a little suspicious that I am Tier 3 and make a decent line rate.  Looks like my handwriting on the wall.  Have been just typing away, trying not to draw any attention to myself, work my shift, no griping about anything.  Doesn't matter.  Whoever will do it the cheapest gets the work.  ...

Is There A Way To Find Out What My Primary Accounts Are On DocQManage?
Mar 08, 2012

There have been a few changes in my region and I'm interested in knowing if my primaries have been changed.  It seems like there was a place on DocQManage that listed the "pool" of accounts a person has been given.  ...

Post Audits On Primary And Secondary....
Mar 14, 2013

I know 2 other MTs who have noticed the same thing.  We have not had a single post audit on our primary accounts but let us do 5 reports on our secondaries and we'll get audited on it.  We presume they do that trying to "get you" to keep you from getting the bonus for QA.  For example I worked on my secondary Monday - first time in 2 weeks, did 3 reports and 1 got post audited on 1.   ...

Landmark Transcription Primary Seems To Have Dried Up
Feb 26, 2014

My primary seems to have dried up, I have OOW or dregs from secondaries.  No response to emails.  I have offered to change my shift, anything.  I need the work.  Any ideas/suggestions?  The same?  Different?  ...

Patient Should Have A S/l Ray Biopsy Of The Primary Lesion Cytoscopically. TIA Nm
Nov 22, 2009

xx ...

VMC Still Listed As My Primary, Haven't Worked It In Weeks Because They
Oct 03, 2014

I get to work a horrible account where there are 3 native English speakers per 300 ESLs. Making less than minimum wage watching my 4-year familiar account being typed by my replacements. THIS is the only Nuance you newer MTs can expect.  ...

Capitalization - The Patient Was Advised To Follow Up With Primary Care
Feb 28, 2012

"The patient was advised to follow up with Primary Care." I have been capitalizing Primary Care....Is this correct? Need second opinion. Thanks! ...

I Am So Sick Of Bouncing Around From Account To Account
Nov 07, 2012

What a flippin joke. Didnt Amy say she was going to keep us in 1 account????   OMG, I have done evey account in my BOB this morning as well as some other Bob. I cant keep my head on straight anymore. It is spinning like a top. My production is down to minimum and I am at risk of being fired for not meeting production because some idiot decides to open the cesspool!   GO CCMs! GET YOUR 100% TAT... SCREW THE REST OF US. ...

All Kinds Of Help With An Operative Report With A Surgeon With Heavy Accent: Primary Procedure: Rong
Oct 26, 2010

I am having a really hard time under the Findings and Procedures with an Operative Report. The Primary Procedure is: Rongeur of Perforated Duodenal Ulcer Omentum Patch. The Secondary Procedure is: Standard Gastrostomy and Witzel Jejunostomy. Can anyone please help me? Thank you in advance! ...

Don't Forget, You Will Be QA'd On Each Account, That Could Account
Jun 08, 2015

.... I read notes below to this effect. Oh, and don't forget to NOT count QC lines and scores when you calculate your QA score on FIESA.   ...or just ignore it altogether.    ...