A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Amphion - Radiology Payscale - Any Info?? nm - smeeps

Posted: Apr 12, 2013

Laughing

Ask Amphion - Anonymous

[ In Reply To ..]
They would be the ones who know their pay scale.

So Funny, I almost Forgot to laugh....tx anyway - smeeps

[ In Reply To ..]
Just though an employee of Amphion could give me an idea, as I have an interview with them today. Have a great day!!

Pay is per report/$.60 - Smeeps

[ In Reply To ..]
More for more difficult reports

I wasn't trying to be funny - Anonymous

[ In Reply To ..]
Wouldn't it make sense to ask the person who will be paying your salary how much they pay? There may be a range and you may be paid more DOE. If I were applying for a job at company XYZ I would never come to a public forum and ask people what company XZY pays. For one thing, salary information is supposed to be confidential. You have a great day as well and good luck on your interview.
Sorry, Didn't Mean To Be Snarky......sm - smeeps
[ In Reply To ..]
I was always told, during an interview, never really ask about pay; so, I didn't.
Smeeps - Anonymous
[ In Reply To ..]
No problem. The salary issue is difficult to approach. I've asked that question in interviews and then wondered if that is why I didn't get the job. I have found that the interviewer generally reveals it at some point if they want you to come to work. I read that the best place to ask salary questions is when the interviewer says, do you have any questions?" Salary is the reason most of us work, so a person needs to know! It's just me, but when I wanted to know something I've always found it best to ask the people directly involved to avoid confusion. Another thing about discussing salary publicly; someone might read in the forum that someone is being paid $$$ and they are being paid less than that, it could cause trouble and bad feelings. There's no written law about salary confidentiality to my knowledge but it's probably not the best thing to be discussing publicly. Enough said - hope you got the job if you wanted it.

Amphion is hiring for radiology? 20-year resume coming right up! - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
'

Lots of FT rad from home jobs on searching "out there." Good luck! nm - No rad experience here.

[ In Reply To ..]
x

most I can find are in house rad positions when searching - everywhere but here. NM

[ In Reply To ..]
~

Similar Messages:

Anyone Working For Amphion? Doing Radiology?
Sep 13, 2010

I am setting up an interview, and was just wondering how you like it?  How is the pay?  How do they pay for Radiology?  Any information would be appreciated.  Thanks!  ...

Does Anyone Work For Amphion Doing Radiology? Do You Feel You Can Be Productive On Pay-per-report P
Sep 06, 2010

Does your PTO add up quickly this way also? Please let me know and thank you for your time! ...

Anyone Have A Call On The New Payscale?!sm...
Nov 03, 2014

I was told we would have a call weeks ago. It never happened. Just wondering if anyone else had a conference call to get more information or spoke to someone directly? The first e-mail was pretty confusing to me. ...

Does Anyone Have Any Info On Amphion?
Sep 04, 2013

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I cannot for the life of me get the search button to work. Does anyone have any info on Amphion? Good or bad. Thanks in advance! ...

Any Recent Info On Amphion?
Jan 29, 2011

Does anyone have any recent info on Amphion?  Positive and negative comments welcome.  Thanks! ...

Looking For Info On Amphion Mainly, Other VR Companies.
Feb 26, 2015

Anyone have info on working for Amphion? Or any info on companies that hire for VR? I checked archives on Amphion but there's nothing very recent. I'm interested in mainly VR and I saw on their website they're looking for editors. I know I'm the minority when it comes to VR. I haven't even applied yet. What specific questions should I ask if they have a phone interview? Here's questions I've thought of -- what platform, line requirements, schedules. I&# ...

Amphion Is Hiring. Any Current Info On Them?
May 11, 2013

All the info in archives is old. Any new info? TIA. ...

Any Recent Info On Amphion? Thinking Of Applying. Nm
Jan 25, 2013

nm ...

Info On Keystrokes For Radiology Work?
May 04, 2010

Just wondering if anyone had any info on Keystrokes for Radiology work?  Do they require a phone line along with a cable/DSL line? Do they allow you to use a laptop?  Any pros or cons about the company. Thanks for the input. ...

Applying With Webmedex For Radiology Position...looking For Info (sm)
Feb 05, 2010

I am looking for information about enough work with Webmedex radiology, type of platform, difficulty with platform, access to more than one account, and how difficult it is to obtain your lines.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  ...

Info On Accentus US Ambulatory? Is It Associated With Nuance? Any Info Appreciated. NmNm
Feb 18, 2014

Xx ...

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME INFO ON GLOBAL INFO SYSTEMS (GIS)
Jan 10, 2010

Looking for information about Global Info Systems.  Can anyone telll me anythihng about them.  Thank you. ...

Anyone Have Info/work For Global Info In Texas???
Jul 04, 2012

Need to know any info ASAP on I think its called Global Info Systems or something like that out of Texas. Lots of clinic work, but low low line rate offered. Need to know about management, stability, VR reality, workload, response from tech support, etc. Also, are these clinics in India? Thanks for any help! ...

If You Can't Get Course Info Without Leaving Info So They Can Call/spam You
Sep 12, 2012

It isn't easy to get off some of the spam and phone call lists when you click for more information about some of these courses. I've found that for me, it isn't worth it to get that information if I am giving up my privacy. Some of these people are relentless! You can't get away from them once they get your information. There is one in particular that makes sure you hear from them every day in one form or another. They become your best friend, even if you weren't lookin ...

Q For Amphion MTs
Sep 29, 2010

Anyone ever get fired from Amphion for not meeting line requirements? I work for them FT or more as needed and have yet to make the 12,000 line requirement. I've been with them for 6 months now and have not heard a peep about it. My QA is meeting requirements and my attendance is excellent, but I have yet to make the line count. I've switched my schedule, asked for another team, another account, work extra, racked my brain, all to no answer or just "no". I'm not sure what to do a ...

Amphion (sm)
Apr 08, 2014

Considering  applying for work with Amphion.  I understand they do not pay for spaces.  Do they pay for headers or do anything to bring up the line rate?  If not, I won't bother.  Thanks. ...

Anyone Know Anything About Amphion?
May 02, 2014

Does anyone know anything about Amphion.  I know nothing.  I think I'm going to have to find another job because of changes being made in the company I work at currently.  I can't afford such a drastic pay cut as what is coming for me so I'm looking around for a transcription job, not VR.  Any information good or bad is welcome.  Thanks to anyone who responds.  It is greatly appreciated.  ...

Considering Amphion
May 17, 2014

I'm considering applying to Amphion and haven't found any recent posts from MTs. I'd love to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly! ...

Amphion QA
Aug 13, 2014

Can anyone tell me what software is used by Amphion? Is it Editscript? If not, what software do you need to know for QA positions? Thanks! ...

Amphion ?
Sep 18, 2014

I'm applying at Amphion just wondering if anyone could give me some current information on them.  Good company to work for?  Pays on time and accurate?  Enough work to go around?  I did a search for info but didn't see anything real recent.  I'd appreciate any information you can offer.  Thanks! ...

Amphion Anyone?
Dec 02, 2014

Anyone heard of or worked for Amphion??? ...

Amphion Anything?
Mar 17, 2015

Hello!  Can anyone tell me anything about Amphion; specifically how costly is their health insurance?  Do they provide steady work?  Thank you in advance! ...

Amphion - Anyone Work For Them At All?
Oct 12, 2009

how are they to work for?  Are they fair? ...

Horski, How Was Your 1st Day With Amphion?
Mar 08, 2010

xx ...

Amphion Pay Range?
May 17, 2010

Can anyone provide a ballpark range of what Amphion pays for straight transcription per line and for VR? I understood they also offered a shift differential. Thanks! ...

Amphion...anything GOOD To Say About Them?
May 20, 2010

I've narrowed my job search down to two companies with Amphion being one of them. I'd appreciate it if anybody could give me an idea of their experience at Amphion with respect to pay, if their SR platform works well, how long it took you to get up to speed and earning decent money, how much SR and how much typing, etc. Basically the stuff that you would have liked to known before you went to work at Amphion.   Thanks very much ...

Anybody Work For Amphion
Sep 14, 2010

xvxvxvx ...

Amphion And Transolutions
Oct 31, 2010

I have had offers from both Amphion and Transolution. I was just curious if anyone had insight into either of those companies. I am really tired of choosing the wrong company to work for. I think I picked a good one and then end up being so low on work that I can't pay my bills. Please help, I don't want to make this mistake again. Thanks ...

Another Amphion Question
Nov 09, 2010

Do you have to get a 100% QA score to get a raise? What score do you have to get? ...

For Those Of You Who Work For Amphion...sm
Nov 19, 2010

Could you please tell me if you make a decent salary and how long did it take you to reach that.  I will be working for Amphion soon and I am a little leary about it.  Also, how are their dictators and is there plenty of work?  Any other info you have would be helpful.   Thanks for your help! ...