Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Not my experience - sleepymt

Posted: Sep 15th, 2022 - 6:54 pm In Reply to: CFS - DO NOT APPLY WITH THIS COMPANY - Bella

Like another poster, I've been with them for years when it was OneVoice where the boss ditched and left a lot of us without pay. Those that took over have been more than competent.

Dictators are good. Work is solid. I have slow times but I work both of the platforms so any downtime by my not wanting to work the secondary platform is my own fault.

I see the same accounts, same dictators (with a few new ones every now and then) every day. It has been this way for years. No one is taking "good ones" out of your queue. You get what comes in. No cherry picking. If you have trouble with an account and its specifics, you can ask to be taken off it and they will accommodate you.

Making the quality and line percentage has not been an issue for me at all and I'm not particularly fast. Same with the monthly bonus. Looking through the rule specs...they don't deduct your pay if you don't maintain accuracy.

QA used to be very active with me but not so much anymore because of some changes in the way reports are processed with blanks. Still, those who haven't been fair or outright wrong, I go to management and it's handled. There is always someone available to help if there's a problem during shift. Also, staff has been more than agreeable to answer any issues or problems I might have about the work.

The only issue I've had is that many MT do not show up for their shift, which affects TAT. There is no excuse for that behavior.

Sorry this didn't work out for you. It often doesn't with most people mainly due to the low pay and high expectations by the hospitals/company. Hope you find something better and more to your liking.

If you feel you've been wronged, then get an attorney involved and take them to court. Talking about it here isn't going to help you.

Per usual, I always need to say this because I know how this board works...

No one is paying me to say this. I am not in management or an employee position. I'm an IC MT who doesn't make enough for my bills or rent. I get absolutely nothing out of calling someone out when they're lying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)