Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

CFS=another greedy transcription company - KRMT

Posted: Sep 6th, 2022 - 2:14 pm In Reply to: CFS - DO NOT APPLY WITH THIS COMPANY - Bella

I used to work for CFS. I experienced the same as you as far as not getting the monthly bonuses. You get a bonus if you perform at 99.5% or better, because 99.5% is what they promise the client. They don’t rate you based on all the reports you type for the month, just a handful of reports that they cherry pick looking for ones they can slap some point deductions on, just enough to keep you under the 99.5% so they can be cheap and not pay you the measly extra $25-$50 a month to keep you happy. The reason they offer the bonus is to lure in and get exceptional transcriptionists on their roster, all while paying them a slave-labor wage so they can keep the lion’s share of the line rate they charge the client. I can bet their clients wouldn’t even notice most of these errors they’re charging you with. I thought this place would be different from all the other transcription companies, but nope, they are snakes just like the rest of them. I wouldn’t waste too much time typing the reports in hopes you might get a bonus. It’s probably costing you more money, and for what, the pipe dream of getting the monthly bonus. The real question is this, if they promise the client 99.5% accuracy, and an MT is below that percentage, why do they keep the MT on board. The answer is above, it’s not about the minor errors that no one would even notice, it’s about getting the highest-quality labor for cheap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)