Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I wish I had not read all these things about QT lines - sm

Posted: May 10th, 2022 - 10:59 am In Reply to: QT lines - Using macros

as I was happier in my ignorance.  Now I look at those yellow lines and everything I have to change because ASR is lousy on my account and it aggravates me to think all this work I'm doing is for less money.  The account ASR stinks, you have to change/add everything including formats, we have to look up every dictator to see if they're an MD or DO because the client couldn't be bothered to add that to the database, half the doctors we're supposed to send copies to aren't even in the database and we have to waste time looking them up on the actual client website, then send a note telling them they're not getting a copy because they're not in the database.  This is the stupidest crap I've ever dealt with.  I did this account at another company, on EditScript, and it was nothing like this.  They want everything and give us nothing, then gripe when the quality and TAT go down the toilet.  Glad I've developed some tolerance and patience in my old age or I'd be climbing the walls and/or on tranquilizers. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)