Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 52)

Just a productivity tip... - MT2

Posted: May 11th, 2022 - 1:28 am In Reply to: I wish I had not read all these things about QT lines - sm

For all my accounts, anytime I have to look up a doctor's name, I add it as a "cc" to my instant text, along with any "bad guesses" that I had in the spelling, along with the doctor's specialty (plus the first letter of the account).

So, for example, if I'm working on Memorial Hospital, and I'm told to include a copy to the cardiologist, Dr. "Grandee", and the actual name is Crantey, then I create the instant text entry "John H. Crantey, M.D. Cardiologist" with two different entries "mcccrantey" and "mccgrandee" (with M for Memorial Hospital).

After a few months, you'll have entries for 95% of the referring doctors for that account, along with their specialties, and looking up doctors' names won't be so much of an issue anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)