Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 77)

QT lines - Using macros

Posted: May 8th, 2022 - 3:03 pm In Reply to: I work for QMEDET on Inscribe platform and when looking at the log - sm

I used to work for a company that used the QT lines; never worked for QMEDET, but had a friend who did.

I don't know if QA lines are the same or not. Is there a line count next to that?

I used to get a total for regular edited lines and QT and had to figure them separately as the QT lines were 2 cpl and edited 4 cpl. I didn't combine the two as a total for my pay. I didn't get one overall total. Perhaps it has changed.

All I know is my friend had to separate the QT lines from the regular lines to be paid and she was taking them out and typing in the same thing and they caught on and fired her. They said you cannot alter the QT lines unless they are different than what is dictated.

I would double check your line count and perhaps ask someone who works there how QA or QT lines work.

The original post asked for QT lines, didn't say they were working for QMEDET, I just assumed since there was an ad for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)