Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Where Can I Buy an Essay Online .. (Views: 59)

From what I have read on here and on Facebook about this company - just passing through

Posted: Jul 8th, 2020 - 9:47 am In Reply to: Info on nacogodches transcription? - me

The archieves on here is a good place to start if you want opinions about this company. From what I have read in the past, reviews are NOT glowing. I also read a post about this company getting good reviews on a Facebook MT page. You have to remember that people have to use their real name there.

I can't recall but I believe "SN" was in charge of hiring and was basically in charge of things. People would start working for them, work for a very short time and then be terminated by "SN" because that person did not meet their QA standards. It has been the general consensus that they hire when there is a backlog, and when that backlog is caught up or close to it, then people are "terminated," under the guise of not meeting QA.

For those of you who have worked for Nuance or MM, then to me, it would be like jumping from the frying pan into the fire.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)