Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Good for you - just saying

Posted: Jul 20th, 2018 - 9:05 am In Reply to: finally free - Nomore

I quit in May after 17 years. No I was not part of a buyout, I just watched slowly over time the company change into something I no longer wanted to be a part of. Who denies their employees to take off holidays, but does not provide work and then makes them use PTO anyway? Who cannot provide steady work to their employees? Who does not give a raise ever in over 10 years? Who lies to their employees and purposefully keeps them in the dark? Who increases the lid count to charge the clients, but reduces the line counts for the transcriptionists?

When I quit I had the VP of the company call me finding out why. I told her exactly why but I was not telling her anything she did not know. They know they are treating their employees terribly, but they have no intention of changing their ways or paying them more money. It will only get worse if that is even hard to fathom. Be glad you got out when you did. Your hard work and dedication although not appreciated by Mmodal will be appreciated by another employer. Good for you for standing up for yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)