Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

The OP's post makes me sad though - MT

Posted: Jul 20th, 2018 - 6:27 am In Reply to: finally free - socsec

I am happy for the OP that she/he is free and they were brave to do so. However, the post makes me extremely sad. This place was a great place to work a year ago until the holidays hit. When that e mail showed up day after Thanksgiving it made my Christmas horrible and stressful thereafter. I have settled into the job at MM but now seeing this I am again worried for my job and my income. Will we all suffer loss of work and no money... or will our wages be slashed in half for one mistake on a bad day... or will we be laid off like those at N with no or little notice. All of these scenarios were not what we were told in the original e mail from Alliance, that they sold so we would have a future. Not only don't we have a future but we are deer in headlights with not much of a future. I cannot quit with no notice I have bills to pay and I can't afford any of the above scenarios. I am extremely sad today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)