Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Face it ladies, the crooks got away with things because we were 'ladies.' - alsmom

Posted: Apr 24th, 2018 - 2:15 pm In Reply to: Yes, yes, YES. This used to be a great job that - offered flexibility and

Somehow I cannot see a career primarily made up of English-speaking men who would have put up with what we girls have put up with at this job. To say that we were saps because we stayed in a bad situation is a classic case of blaming the victim. I worked for WebMedX. My pay was $17-20 an hour, they paid for the equipment, even my shorthand license. They gave little incentives and presents. When I was bounced last week my pay was barely $11 an hour. Same hospital for 12 years. I have another career and business that I love. My WebMedX hours were designed around the other career. That is why I stayed so long at the fair. But thank you so much Nuance, I can now collect unemployment and run my biz. Hugs and kisses to all that flatheads at the company, who decided to lay us off. It was just what I have been waiting for! Best of luck to all my fellow MTs. May you all find happiness.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)