Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Nuance didn't give anyone a livelihood.They were the cancer - that killed an industry

Posted: Apr 29th, 2018 - 5:43 am In Reply to: I get that. What I don't get is... - sm

Whoever is blind or numb enough to think that Nuance is to be looked at an entity that should be respected is foolish and clearly operating from a place of rosy obtuse reality.

Nuance and MModal were and are the epitome of all that is bad about the industry now. They are the shining beacons to the world of what a business should NOT strive to be.

The only positive thing about them destroying the industry is that they are destroying themselves along with it. When they are gone the world will be a better place.

This is no "perpetual victim mentality." It is fact. What is sad is that there are people still clinging to the Utopian ideal that somewhere deep in there these companies there is a shred of moral fiber and they will be rewarded for their efforts and willingness to endure. That is in my humble opinion the real sad part, for those unwilling to face reality, the final tally will hit the hardest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)