Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Get what you pay for - MLS

Posted: Apr 21st, 2018 - 2:41 pm In Reply to: Should be interesting with IC - .

If I'm ever a patient in a hospital again, do I have the right to ask - and be granted - permission to look at my EHR (since it probably isn't on paper) while I'm sitting in the hospital bed to make sure there are no errors, especially medication errors? I honestly fear for my life and others' due to the mistakes I already see when looking at past dictations on patients when I need help deciphering a new doc. If they're paying people 3 cpl and they're not even employee status, and the quality of the dictations are so terrible nowadays, there are going to be more and more mistakes. What if a family member is in the hospital - can they give me permission to look at their chart? I'm afraid to let anyone give me medicine without looking at my chart. The saying you get what you pay for = well that now is going to equal more malpractice suits.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)