Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Yes it is happening - No more for me

Posted: Apr 20th, 2018 - 10:50 pm In Reply to: It's happening already. Many, many MTs have left the field. - DoSomethingElse

It has been over for me for about 3 months now. I just could not do it any longer. I was at my computer every day for 10 hours it seemed. Now I wasn't working for those 10 hours, I was checking for work and it probably came out to about 4-6 hours depending and it was absolutely exhausting.

I would get picked apart by QA and all for 6 and 4 cpl. What, am I nuts? No way, I found another job and not MT. I have done this forever, but they killed it and I for one, just for the sake of pride, quit and moved on and I advise all of you to do the same. I know there are circumstances, but if you have to work at home, for your own sake, find something else. Take orders, do a call center, anything, but get away from these horrible companies that are literally raping us.

I hope they burn!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)