Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Puzzling - anon

Posted: Apr 20th, 2018 - 9:52 am In Reply to: Puzzling to me that Nuance is still doing - these outsourcing takeovers

I'm not surprised. The bottom line is the bottom line and it costs much less to outsource to Nuance and then Nuance to outsource than it does to keep a dept of employees and have to pay a salary, benefits, and worry about staffing, etc. The legality of "is the med record correct" doesn't appear to make a difference anymore. If anybody has looked at an actual "note" produced by Epic/Dragon, by a provider, you sometimes wonder, really? Left are those who cannot even function doing that (English and non-English speakers). I am waiting, because in a year it has to be coming for the place where I work. #WritingOnTheWall

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)