Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Nuance taking over my job and trying to get me to sign on - Layoffs

Posted: Apr 19th, 2018 - 10:00 pm

So funny to hear of all the layoffs. I have recently been informed that I will be laid off in favor of an MTSO. Can't say as I was surprised, but I am offered decent severage package.

Here's where it gets good! Guess who's taking over and wants us to work for them??? Ding, ding, ding - Nuance - you're right. Promises, promises, promises!! You've heard it all before.

I did my leg work on them and, thanks to all of you and lots of other employee reviews, there is no way I will ever work for them. Wow, I can't believe any of you have stayed as long as you have.

From one transcriptionist to another, don't sell yourself short. The skills we have are desirable to many employers in the industry. Even if you don't stay in this field, you could find an entry level job in any office environment that would pay you more than this. You would be surprised. English, grammar, incredible typing skills, eye for detail, good work history. I know many want and need to work at home and I get it. Just don't let the change scare you. I know you can do it. I've already got several companies interested (NOT TRANSCRIPTION) and know I will get a job. 

Strange post, I'm sure, but you all helped make my decision with your honesty. Thanks so much for that, and I wish you all the best.

Oh, and the best thing you will get is a little respect!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)