Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

TTS chewed me up - and spit me out.

Posted: Apr 8th, 2018 - 10:00 pm In Reply to: TTS - Deb

Started out making 4 cpl for VR, then after a couple of months was told that account dried up, so they were going to put me on another. That account paid 3 cpl. Was not at all happy about the cut, but they tell me either I take it or have no job. Constant harassment from the orientation team/QA. They finally laid me off (via lovely voicemail) after months of dried up work, begging for another account just to have something. I tried to collect unemployment immediately, but TTS lied to my unemployment office, telling them I was still employed with them full time, delaying my unemployment. I had to send the email and let my caseworker hear the message they left laying me off to prove I wasn't still a full time employee. They are a hot mess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)