Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Just had an interview..... - Fool Me Twice

Posted: Dec 21st, 2017 - 2:08 pm In Reply to: Acusis - My experience

with a 20-something HR person who knew nothing about MT. He told me Acusis only hires part time and is hiring for a new hospital account that uses other MTSOs. I'd be in a pool and, while the work is there, it might not come through regularly with all the MTs on the account fighting for work. Told him I will not sit around 24/7 waiting for a job or two to come in, if they can't keep me busy forget it. He got flustered, said MT was seasonal due to holidays, summer, etc. I told him I'd rather work at Taco Bell because I'd make more $ and get to eat. He's going to have the MT manager call me to give me more details on Acusis even though I'm not interested. BTW, 4 cpl IC but you can't work over 35 hours/week and you have a shift where you apparently get to twiddle your thumbs while you wait for work to come in. Forget it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)