Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 39)

Acusis - My experience

Posted: Dec 19th, 2017 - 9:19 pm In Reply to: Acusis Thoughts? - Fool Me Twice

I applied, tested and was contacted by the 20 something recruiter. Filled out all the paperwork, including providing references and oh yeah, I was hired and oh yeah, they didn't support Windows 10!

WHY, don't they put that information in their ad? Same with applying to a company and went through everything and was told because I live in Colorado, they couldn't hire me.

I swear these companies are beyond anything I have ever encountered in my life.

Needless to say, I didn't go to work for Acusis, but I have read not such good things about them and that other post, more-or-less says it all. Of course, all of these companies are terrible.

If your are considering working for them, make sure you get all the details about what you need on your computer to work for them and then you can do their dance!

Also the 20 something, who knows absolutely nothing about transcription, said they would keep my file active for a year and contact me in the event one of the other accounts that does support Windows 10, would be available to me. Yeah right, never heard a word!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)